TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

GAH, I'm late!!! Hope they're still dropping...!!!!

Edit: Just snagged one from each biome, weee! biggrin.gif

Edited by White Fox

Please don't grow any limbs little hatchlings and stay wyrms. I've been hoping for a wyrm release for years and if we're finally getting one I'm going to be so excited.

Exactly how many eggs are dropping at a time? It's like every five minutes there are three eggs in each biome and nothing else for another 5 minutes. It's kinda ridiculous waiting 5 minutes to not catch an egg.

I've been at it for 45 minutes and have not been able to catch a single egg.

I would estimate about 10-15 drop each time based on the number of refreshes I have gotten through when grabbing at times (five or so). It's just that they're really popular and going crazy fast.

Alrighty! Thanks to the help of my sweet, sweet sister I will have a pair of each of the six eggs, and I'm so happy! wub.gif Oddly enough, in this particular hour I had absolutely no trouble catching the eggs whatsoever - just nabbed two from the volcano! smile.gif Thank God that my two gifts were claimed over night. smile.gif

They've hatched! I hope they're amphitheres (I don't know how to spell it xd.png)!

They've hatched! I hope they're amphitheres (I don't know how to spell it xd.png)!

Oh, my! They are adorable! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif My sister loves snakes even more than I do, so she'll be amazed by the hatchlings! As for me, since they have no legs I'm guessing that they are amphipteres since I can only think of growing wings as a way they will eventually mature. smile.gif

I love the look of the eggs and now I am really digging the look of the s1 hatchlings. Can't wait to see the adults.

I was able to catch the eggs finally, started with the biome with the least people in it.

This species is going to have a large Encyclopedia page, with the 6 variants.

oh my god, the hatchies are so cute! I want a thousand. laugh.gif

but for now have to make due with one of each. *pokes eggs* hatch faster!

I think the release wasn't so bad this time. I'm usually terrible at catching.

On a random note, if I remember correctly these are not the first "leg-less worm-body" dragons we have had. The Sunsongs hatched the same way with a worm body and no legs they however have wings when they were born, where these do not but I still wonder if they might be in the Amphiptere family since the sunsongs are the only kind like that we have yet if im not mistaken... Love the hatchie colors though, I can not wait for adults and yet another breeding project I can see myself starting. tongue.gif

NEW RELEASE! AAHHHH...

this was the wrong weekend to go on vacation...

Got one of each except for Volcano. Dang, I still need 15 more dragons to be able to have 6 eggs instead of 5...oh well. I can get the Volcano one another day

Ahh SNEK HATCHIE. Please be an Amphiptere. They're so cute! They remind me of hognose snakes.

Since I don't pay attention to the news section or the month, my first hint there was a new release, was that the abandoned page was full of a mix of eggs instead of one type only.

omg Alpines are so sought after, I gave up hunting there, slow net means I had no chance.

I got two from volcano. Those eggs are nice looking. Influenced mine for a male/female pair.

Side note, how are people already getting their eggs to hatch if they haven't been released even 24 hours yet?

I got two from volcano. Those eggs are nice looking. Influenced mine for a male/female pair.

Side note, how are people already getting their eggs to hatch if they haven't been released even 24 hours yet?

People aren't getting their eggs to hatch. The only one with hatchlings is TJ.

People aren't getting their eggs to hatch. The only one with hatchlings is TJ.

unless there are a few brave souls using earthquake laugh.gif