TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I feel like I've seen that Alpine egg before.......

Maybe because it looks kinds similar to the Solstice eggs from a couple Christmases back. Here's the Solstice and the new alpine side by side.

user posted imageuser posted image

Hmm, I feel like I can match the mana types of each dragon except the one found in Alpine. That dark blue just doesn't look like any kind of mana on the wiki... maybe Ice? I guess?

Maybe it'll become a little more obvious when they mature or grow up? It's a pretty color combo nonetheless. I'm also pleased to see that even this late into the release the drop is still fairly solid. Gives me confidence that I'll be able to get my set without too much trouble. ^^

laugh.gif Yay, finally got locked on new eggs. So happy. Need one more to have all biomes though.

Maybe it'll become a little more obvious when they mature or grow up? It's a pretty color combo nonetheless. I'm also pleased to see that even this late into the release the drop is still fairly solid. Gives me confidence that I'll be able to get my set without too much trouble. ^^

Maybe so! And yes, I'm happy that things are still dropping pretty solidly. Hurry up and hatch, eggs! I need more of these little wiggles.

Ack, work is taking its toll on my DC activity! I'm late to the release. D:

The eggs are beautiful! I usually try to breed PB Gen4s of each new release, but with 6 different color variants that might be too much of a challenge this time. Let's hope I can catch some quickly!

Edited by Dimar

laugh.gif Yay, finally got locked on new eggs. So happy. Need one more to have all biomes though.

Not me. I got scroll-locked, yes. But I was able to grab one of each biome. My last egg happens to be a Bronze Western Prize Dragon I grabbed from the AP last night.

Just got home from work and saw this. Mastered to snag one egg from each Biome...Now I just need to decide which (if any) I want to influence - thinking of doing an even 3/3 split...but I don't know which ones I want to go male/female first.

Maybe I'll wait a little and hope to see the Mature ones before deciding...

Thanks TJ, birdzgoboom, and anyone else who might have had a hand in these little wiggle worms!

Soooo, based on the current view and info, they are amphipteres. Wyrms.

Interesting. It will also be interesting to see if they do have a specific kind of mana based on either color, biome, or both. Or none.

According to the wiki, it sorts between White Dragons and Dinos (Yoshi) in breed sort.

Also, it looks like it may only have dimorphism as adults.

Well, we'll all see soon, right? cool.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Soooo, based on the current view and info, they are amphipteres.

Interesting. It will also be interesting to see if they do have a specific kind of mana based on either color, biome, or both. Or none.

According to the wiki, it sorts between White Dragons and Dinos (Yoshi) in breed sort.

Also, it looks like it may only have dimorphism as adults.

Well, we'll all see soon, right? cool.gif

When TJ only has two eggs, that usually means there is no dimorphism. It usually goes, two eggs there isn't any, three eggs there's only dimorphism as adults, and four eggs, there is dimorphism at s2 hatchie and also adult. He usually freezes a s2 hatchie so that's why there are two of each kind of egg.

Yeah, I knew that. But I was hedging the bets, you never know when TJ will throw a monkey wrench into the works. biggrin.gif

But yeah, no dimorphism most likely.

Haha good one TJ. For a monet I really thought that we would not get 9 new releases for the brithday but with the Genshared ALTs and the May release and this one right now we did get 9 new ones for the birthday. Besides the usual 2 for each month.

Man with the new prices for this year it gets way to tough for me to collect my minimum ratio as I usualy do. Maybe beeing the hoarting guy as I am is not that good. What work awaits me this year. laugh.gif

Still, they look awesome, Iw onder if this year we can assume that it is the year of eale like eastern based releases. The Genshared are awesome too and the Heartstealer as well. I wonder if he will release something eastern for Christmas and Halloween too. Amybe some more over next few months????? cool.gif

I am curious how the adults look??? laugh.gif

Edited by Mirume

The eggs are beautiful! I hope these grow up to be some sort of big fancy, lots of wing type of dragon, that will be lovely to breed and make lineages with! Congratz Birdz I am very excited to see them. biggrin.gif

drat, it crossed my mind and I never even looked today!

well, I have some ER eggs that will hopefully hatch soon, and I really hope that they drop pretty well for a while, because it's not going to be easy to get pairs of each variant, because WE NEED MOAR EGG SLOTS!!!!!

thanks for the new eggies smile.gif

I've snagged one from the Coast, Volcano and Jungle caves. gonna have to wait for my scroll to free up to get the other 3. Dang my 5 egg limit...

Crap, didn't catch (pun unintended) the news about this release until now.

*grabby hands for the lil snakey babs*

Edit: Nabbed Desert, Coast, and Jungle. Woo! triple-Q code on the Jungle. cool.gif

Edited by SkylerFarrier