Vhale

Targeted Mass Breeding

Changing numbers is fine, up until rolling of course 8)

I think what I"d do on a thread revamp is keep the main post, then second post for numbers and third post for something like breeding ideas. IE pairings that people are curious about because they've been horribly lopsided.

Okay, I've gone through the current list and sought out duplicates. I used the Find function in text edit to get them. Any basic word processor has this under Edit, it's very handy. You plug in the numbers you want to find, hit search and it will seek them out. If it comes up with nothing, that's good. However! There is a trick to the 2-giti numbers. Add a space before and comma after. This keeps the program from find 237 as a hit for 23 or 37. (space)23, is what's need to only find 23.

And less anyone chastise or feel chastised, one thing we learn while Quality Checking is that the mind is only 80% accurate visually. Plus, as Updated in batches it would be impossible for people to know every number that was taken. Lastly, people sent in batches on different days, so while their name may be first, not necessarily when chosing the number. So no mudslinging!

Edited by Vhale

Okay, here we go. Guess I'll go for 14, 16, 262, 350, and 990.

Please change my duplicates to 22, 33, 123, 147, 457, 835 (since 652 was cleared, I'd like to keep it as is) Thanks! xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

I don't have a duplicate but I wanted to thank you for this opportunity to participate in a raffle. The prize is beautiful. (I love shimmers)

(I thought that post in the thread was better than send a PM to not clog your inbox)

Good luck everyone!

THank you Dani! It was cleared up, I may have missed you on the nevermind now PMs xd.png

Yes, the PM box is getting full. It would work better next time to just have one of those little copy and paste forms for numbers leave them in posts. Live and learn!

I also got a duplicate, so change my number from 111 to 116 - when I checked it wasn't taken yet smile.gif

I got a duplicate, so if possible I'd like to change it to 237. Thank you smile.gif

/kabump with winner, congrats angelicdragonpuppy!

After a day or so I'll clear the raffle stuffs out of the first post and redo them a little nicer in the trading forum so this can go back to discussion and commentary. Thanks all! It was wonderful to see the AP go to incuhatching! If Metal is willing, maybe we can do this again!

Congrats ADP *throws confetti*

Congratulations, ADP! biggrin.gif *blows party horn, throws streamers and more confetti*

And thank you, Vhale, for this inspired little event! Congratulation on your wonderful party! wub.gif

While I never officially entered the contest, it was fun trying to get through your list with my 2400+ CBs. I never did get to my Nocturnes, but bred most of my CBs and some lineaged for all the other breeds listed. Dropped 3 or 4 good shimmers along the way, too!

Congrats to the winner! And thank you Vhale for the nice raffle smile.gif

I wouldn't mind if a shimmerfail was the prize in the future. :3

Congrats, ADP!

Edited by Jazeki

Congrats, ADP!

Thanks a lot for organizing this, Vhale - it was fun, and I think I never bred >400 pairs in two days before laugh.gif And I love what we did to the AP!

Congrats! It was fun seeing the AP go down to incuhatchable times, and we should definitely do this more often.

Congrats ADP~

Raffles like these should happen more often - at least then we could get the ratios fixed by ourselves. tongue.gif

Congrats adp, and thanks Everyone for breeding their commons to Holidays, i picked up lots of pretties!

/dusts hands off

Breeding can be some work.

And it doesn't seem like the CBs in the AP are any less. I needed some purple male dorsals to start a new project and lo, the ap provides low time CBs.

Also, if people are curious how many of what egg they produced, the encyclopedia can give a hint. I know I've been juggling some in the AP but I'm at 49 eggs owned for fever wyverns. :3

46 eggs for dorsals

45 Falconis

39 Frostbites

46 Cassares

doh, 29 bleeding moons. I suspect I haven't juggled many of those. Normally when I pick them up in the AP they are CB.

Edited by Vhale