Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

all of the nice codes I see on the AP are messy Dorkfaces ... I don't need anymore Dorkfaces, thank you.

Bred my CB Bronze Shimmer for Valentine's. Only produced two eggs.

Well, at least one other person than the person I gifted the egg too gets to enjoy the egg. I would have preferred three or four.

Too many beautiful lineages :wub:.

Not enough eggslots :dry:.

15 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

YES! :(

21 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Too many beautiful lineages :wub:.

Not even close to enough eggslots! And I'm stupid enough to click everything in the AP anyway and get sad when I can't have the pretty things as I don't have any room...

Ive never hatched any eggs, I’m sad and I’m probably gonna quit because this game is ridiculously confusing and frustrating cause it expects a newbie to get like 500 clicks on an egg.

43 minutes ago, XxSwiftwaterxX said:

Ive never hatched any eggs, I’m sad and I’m probably gonna quit because this game is ridiculously confusing and frustrating cause it expects a newbie to get like 500 clicks on an egg.

Have you looked around the forum for help? It's usually pretty easy to get enough stats for your eggs if you just put them in hatcheries, listed here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/89465-list-of-active-fansites/  You could also ask for a mentor to help you figure out things, here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/57591-the-mentoring-project/

Definitely not enough eggslots, goodness! I keep peeking into the AP even though I'm locked for another 10 hours. We should get extra eggslots during holiday breeding!

I just found out that a 2nd gen Shimmer that I traded for on the onsite trading and paid a CB Silver and lots of other goodies for.....was actually laid by the dragon that I am owed a 2nd gen shimmer IOU from!!

The IOU was made many months ago but the owner reneged on the agreement, keeping my CB Gold and not providing me with the promised 2nd gen shimmer. So the egg I brought was literally the egg that should have been given to me for that CB Gold. I paid twice for this 2nd gen. .

That is it, I am absolutely never, ever again paying for IOUs! I have been screwed over too many times now, including being cheated out of three CB Golds.

Edited by Dubious

2 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I just found out that a 2nd gen Shimmer that I traded for on the onsite trading and paid a CB Silver and lots of other goodies for.....was actually laid by the dragon that I am owed 2nd gen shimmer IOU from!!

The IOU was made many months ago but the owner reneged on the agreement, keeping my CB Gold and not providing me with the promised 2nd gen shimmer. So the egg I brought was literally the egg that should have been given to me for that CB Gold. I paid twice for this 2nd gen. .

That is it, I am absolutely never, ever again paying for IOUs! I have been screwed over too many times now, including being cheated out of three CB Golds.

Yikes, that's really sad to hear about. I have two people that I'm STILL owed partial/full payment from that I gave a 2g shiny egg. I'm not expecting to see that anytime soon lol... Ah, the risk with IOU's I guess. It goes both ways

Not enough eggslots for sure! I've seen a few really nice things I could trade for but it would mean dumping what I have and urggg!

Trading, especially when looking for something specific, and not chanceing upon any in the AP yet, either.  /whine

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I bred one of my CB Floral-Crowneds for a gift and the new owner killed the egg. Why? :(

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I bred one of my CB Floral-Crowneds for a gift and the new owner killed the egg. Why? :(

Were they possibly trying to force hatch it with earthquake or kill? Not that there is really any excuse to do that to a gift egg, but better than deliberately killing it. So sorry that happened to your egg. :( 

24 breedings with my CB prize and not one shiny 😥 Please Icarus, I'm begging you XD

When I was browsing the AP while locked, I came across a number of really nice lineages. Today, when I was unlocked, 99.9% of what I found was... definitely not anything I'd be interested in. Crap! 

Have had a trade for a bloodswap set up in the trading hub since the day before yesterday. Not a single offer. :( I'm trying again with the hatchling now. 

15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Were they possibly trying to force hatch it with earthquake or kill? Not that there is really any excuse to do that to a gift egg, but better than deliberately killing it. So sorry that happened to your egg. :( 

Maybe. At least the other 2 babies that went to the AP might have better fates.

2 hours ago, Kaini said:

24 breedings with my CB prize and not one shiny 😥 Please Icarus, I'm begging you XD

Ouch. It took 12 breedings to get my first shiny from Gloriosa. She finally decided to cooperate after I (accidentally) bred a day later than usual to a holiday mate. I also rotate mates weekly. Now she has 3 shiny babies, one of which surprisingly came from a non-holiday. Maybe you could give one of those things a try?

Offered someone to breed an egg, they replied 2 hours later and requested that lineage. I bred that egg right away and send them the link. It's almost two hours now and they didn't picked up the egg yet :dry:

I've picked up several 2nd Val X 2018 Xmas pairs, not realized it and thrown them back...:(

Forgot that the Vals are breedable starting 8th february, so I had no Reds available.

This is my first Valentine on dragoncave and I would have loved to breed a Rosebud x Gold.

But for the Vals to grow up in time I would have needed some BSA reds. Oh well, only twelve more months until I can breed it...

1 hour ago, nordana said:

But for the Vals to grow up in time I would have needed some BSA reds. Oh well, only twelve more months until I can breed it...

No need to be sad about that - whatever grows up this year cannot be bred this year yet. This is to make sure that there is only one holiday generation per year.

11 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I can't get a Floral-Crowned Dragon! ☹️

are they even in the biome?

Yes they are. I got the one I was in need of on the first day

Edited by Iside

13 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

I can't get a Floral-Crowned Dragon! ☹️

are they even in the biome?

I can try to catch one for you! :)

1 hour ago, Iside said:

Yes they are. I got the one I was in need of on the first day

good to know! thanks, I will keep hunting!

1 hour ago, nordana said:

I can try to catch one for you! :)

That is a very kind offer!

but, if you CAN get one, it means that you don't already have one! 
so if you do get one you should keep it, I still have 2 days to get one!
thanks for offer! ❤️

4 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

good to know! thanks, I will keep hunting!

That is a very kind offer!

but, if you CAN get one, it means that you don't already have one! 
so if you do get one you should keep it, I still have 2 days to get one!
thanks for offer! ❤️

I caught one just today, if i catch another one and if you dont already have one by then, Id be more than happy to make you a little gift. :)