Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

cool.gif

hi i know you have A REALLY long list but i was wondering if you have to time to make a TINY dragon like my profile pic? just color scheming but i want to use it for my profile pic because your are just HILARIOUS and i could not help myself but it can only be 100x100 pixels wide tongue.gif

thank you smile.gif

Sure. Just a thing with the blue and black, right?

I think I can give you a somewhat larger one, and the site will shrink it.

PixelShark: a parody of the ASPCA commercials with the song "In the Arms of the Angels"

Shokomon: nocturne with pigeon poop getting vengeance

Stellaluna22: Striped(s) doing something

Marri: Solstice and magelight interaction

Verridith: toss a golden wyvern and a spirit ward into some haphazard scenario

Marie19R: royal blue and xenowyrm

InugamiZERO: electric and coastal waverunner hatchling playing

MessengerDragon: romantic scene with ochre- and greater spotted drake

Zaverxi: someone noticing a lumina who has a dubious new way to clean scales

Nat: daydream and nightmare, maybe with an Avatar reference... hmm

Trix: soulpeace looking suspiciously at a passing group of vampires

Jazeki: dirty tabbies

flame249: 2-3 xenowyrms "walk" into a bar...

ParticleSoup: Magelight pygmy, a Gilded Bloodscale, and a Pillow dergon starting a gang. With matching pleather jackets

Aroara: Nico the radiant angel and his royal blue sweetie, the latter being inattentive

fangtail: little blue and black dragon avatar

Ooh. May I advertise here? I have an egg to trade. If anyone is interested and have the means... or if anyone is feeling suuuper nice and want to give me one of those for ~✿free✿~, go ahead.

Ooh. May I advertise here? I have an egg to trade. If anyone is interested and have the means... or if anyone is feeling suuuper nice and want to give me one of those for ~✿free✿~, go ahead.

I bred two of my Xenos according to your requests and got Xenos both in response. ;_; I have failed you, Tabs. Don't look at me. I'm hideous.

Also that freaking Colossal and Dorsal, I laugh every time I look into that Colossal's eyes, he looks so horrified and excited all at the same time. Wat.

Oh censorkip.gif

Tabs has an idea, were doomed.

GET THE BUNKER READY!

Wait, no, come back!

I bred two of my Xenos according to your requests and got Xenos both in response. ;_; I have failed you, Tabs. Don't look at me. I'm hideous.

Also that freaking Colossal and Dorsal, I laugh every time I look into that Colossal's eyes, he looks so horrified and excited all at the same time. Wat.

Hah! I hoped you wouldn't get so lucky breeding, but oh well.

I should draw those plated colossuses, uh colossi, eh, with big round eyes. Dumb and cute.

All right, someone showed me something funny on here, and now you have another permanent stalker! xd.png Aren't you so proud?

Since your list is chock-full of stuff, I'm just here to die laughing over your art and request permission to have that Grave dragon in my signature; he's just awesome, really! "BURN!!" I love it! xd.png Mind if I snatch?

IK SOOOO CUTE smile.gif

Maybe Ladylyzar will disagree, but that's now the interpretation here. cool.gif

All right, someone showed me something funny on here, and now you have another permanent stalker! xd.png Aren't you so proud?

Since your list is chock-full of stuff, I'm just here to die laughing over your art and request permission to have that Grave dragon in my signature; he's just awesome, really! "BURN!!" I love it! xd.png Mind if I snatch?

Sure! :3 I was planning to change it soon, so grab that image while it's here. No I'm not. It'll be on imgur forever.

Can I get permission to draw fanart of your... interpretation of a Plated Colossus, Tabs? xd.png

Why of course. Uh, speaking of permission, I haven't been getting permission from the spriters. There might be some trouble.

Edited by dirtytabs

You seem to love humor. My request is gonna be optional for you, since I can tell you already have quite the list growing. But, a parody of the ASPCA commercials with the song "In the Arms of the Angels" using a Neglected Dragon could be funny if you make it funny. ONLY DRAW THIS IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY INTERESTED! I don't want to overburden you.

user posted image

Eh... uh, it turns out that when the instructions are specific, I don't obey them.

Heh. cool.gif

That is the point. tongue.gif What hatchling would stay abandoned for more than a few seconds? And almost no one would dump an actual neglected in the AP

user posted image

Eh... uh, it turns out that when the instructions are specific, I don't obey them.

Heh. cool.gif

I cant stop laughing at that Mine

That is the point. tongue.gif What hatchling would stay abandoned for more than a few seconds? And almost no one would dump an actual neglected in the AP

Oh DERP I didn't read the description xd.png My bad!

And I also can't stop giggling at the "Miiiinnneee*

Why of course. Uh, speaking of permission, I haven't been getting permission from the spriters. There might be some trouble.

The general concencus of spriters is that we love fanart.

So nothing to worry about. :3

Edited by ParticleSoup

The general concencus of spriters is that we love fanart.

So nothing to worry about. :3

\o/ All right! That's good to know. I'm out of hot water.

My my, Skwerl, your sig's looking quite nice.

Edited by dirtytabs

If I may request something of you, I would like to see you do a comic on a Nocturne getting pooped on by pigeons...

user posted image

user posted image

Heh. cool.gif

I LOVE IT ANYWAY. My day has been made. Much appreciated, Tabs-sensei.

user posted image

Quality colouring book stripes there!

I LOVE IT ANYWAY. My day has been made. Much appreciated, Tabs-sensei.

Your signature looks lovely, by the way.

That. Is. HILARIOUS! laugh.gif I CANT STOP LAUGHING   laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

You used the maximum accepted number of happy faces - that's very flattering, heh.

Marri: Solstice and magelight interaction

Verridith: toss a golden wyvern and a spirit ward into some haphazard scenario

Marie19R: royal blue and xenowyrm

InugamiZERO: electric and coastal waverunner hatchling playing

MessengerDragon: romantic scene with ochre- and greater spotted drake

Zaverxi: someone noticing a lumina who has a dubious new way to clean scales

Nat: daydream and nightmare, maybe with an Avatar reference... hmm

Trix: soulpeace looking suspiciously at a passing group of vampires

Jazeki: dirty tabbies

flame249: 2-3 xenowyrms "walk" into a bar...

ParticleSoup: Magelight pygmy, a Gilded Bloodscale, and a Pillow dergon starting a gang. With matching pleather jackets

Aroara: Nico the radiant angel and his royal blue sweetie, the latter being inattentive

fangtail: little blue and black dragon avatar

Lizzyluna: Lagbuster whiptail

Edited by dirtytabs

OMG THANK YOU TABS <3

That is perfect. I wish I could squeeze it into my Sig but I have too much stuff xd.png

Are they cleaning a bigger dragon? Cute!!

Ironically, though, stripes are lazy xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

Uh, speaking of permission, I haven't been getting permission from the spriters. There might be some trouble.

Uh-oh, Tabs is in trouble! is what I would say, but seems like you got clearance already. cool.gif Although, I've realized that the artists with NO in the fanart section seem to have vanished from DC for a few years now...