spatio

Spatio Draws Things

I may or may have not been stalking this for a little while...I love your art Spatio.

*hands you a pie to shove in Alex's face cus you seemed like you wanted it...I think. *Is confused**

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

I'm just kidding. x3 You guys are seriously too precious it makes me smile every time I read this thread. <3 <3 <3

I don't know if this is semi-off-topic, but that sea creature you drew looks like it should belong in a video game or something. Seriously though, you should consider drawing things for developers, which'll get you quick money. reminds me of subnautica a bit- sorry if I'm fanboying over it.

Okay if you are still taking requests, I just had this pop in my mind randomly. I would love to see a blue mandarin fish and a mantis shrimp having a heated game of checkers. The mantis shrimp on the right, with squinted eyes anticipating the others move, and the mandarin on the left just floating and staring at the board like he's thinking. Sand as bottom, nothing around, just empty space and the checkerboard. These are two of my favorite animals and I would love to see this. xd.png (this okay?)

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Echostorm: Oh man that would be cool. I have no idea how to even go about doing that, though. and there is no such thing as off-topic here as you can see by the proliferation of my silly comments. xd.png

Doodle: Yep just finished up some requests so slots are open again. I'll add that right now! biggrin.gif

And on that note another request!

I am so sorry I had no earthly idea how to make an anthropomorphic squid without literally making it look like squidward, soooo...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

user posted image

he gets all the ladies

"As you see kids, Octodad really stepped up his game when he hit the gym!"

And I just didn't want to spam this thread, so I wasn't sure if I was able to just comment flat-out like that- and your art is perfect for designing characters! I bet if you sent in a character development application to any video game programmers, they'd probably pick yours off the bat.

And on that note another request!

I am so sorry I had no earthly idea how to make an anthropomorphic squid without literally making it look like squidward, soooo...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

user posted image

he gets all the ladies

JKFDSHGLKJFHGSDFGHLSDKFG HES PERFECT

WHAT A BEAUT

"Just 10 minutes a day with cephaloP90x gave me incredible results!"

I should look into that! I just feel like I've got a lot of improving to do before I'd have the courage to actually do it though haha x3

whoop whitefire u ninjad me Im glad u like biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

un autre request

did I mention I really really really like drawing creepy things

user posted image

Oh wow this is amazing =o This dragon is much precious and also it looks like it would kill so I don't think I should get too close to it.

Seriously though, your understanding of anatomy is top notch and your linework is incredible <3

I see you like Vampire dragons, Spatio. Can you draw one that's in mid-pounce, going after a cow?

what would make you think that *attempts to throw tarp over 60+ 70+ vampire dragons*

sure thing!

I didnt realize I had that many

what would make you think that  *attempts to throw tarp over 60+ 70+ vampire dragons*

sure thing!

I didnt realize I had that many

Yay!

*Sneaks around and pulls tarp off* Nothing to see here...

another request! Golly I am so far behind on sketches and also learning nondragon anatomy get it together Spatio

*Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly With Me" plays softly in the background*

user posted image

*yells back at your topic*

standing with all legs tucked up and therefore floating is still not a cool twisty hanging from tree pose excuse me

kind of strung out on dragons at the moment so have a furry carnivore ursithrope thing

its supposed to look like a bear...

yep.

user posted image

also its in like the exact same pose as the fishdragon i just drew and i realize that

i had a rough day

He is a beautiful man earhumanoidbearfluffything *pets him and hopes I'll still have a hand later*

'Exact same pose'

-only thing similar is the direction and artist-

-flips pic-

-renames spatio-

Tada

Hi Spatio, your art is really amazing ^^

Could you draw a Shallow Water with it's nest? Not sure where exactly they nest, but I'd prefer if it was underwater.