spatio

Spatio Draws Things

hhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh I missed the stream i am so sorry orz I have no idea what's going on but at least dragons yes good and omg that shrimp from the last few pages

I've got some drawings/homework to do on the computer tomorrow so I'll probably be able to do a short stream sometime tomorrow too.

In case u missed the fun here are the doodles

fab hair

want pizza

judgemental squid

quick dragon dude

...might be able to do a quick doodle stream ~7:00 EST (I live in two times zones so sorry for switching back and forth yes it confuses me too)

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

it is ok I will not have computer access for another two weeks so I will do another streamparty tonight if you would like to join for fun and maybe pizza

if i ever finish this goshdarn history paper i've been working on all day

That was really neat, make sure you let us know when you are gonna do taht again biggrin.gif

aand the finished doodle

user posted image

Probably a few weeks. I'll give a few days' heads up before I do. smile.gif

ohmygod I was sitting here waiting for a link like a dope and it was already happening I fail cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ohmygod I was sitting here waiting for a link like a dope and it was already happening I fail cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Same I am also a fail *muffled screaming at ace*

OHMIGOD thats totes my fault I should have posted

but it will be the same link in the first post

oh fffffffffffffffffffff no it's my fault I should have checked. NEXT TIME I WILL CHECK OP //MANLYTEARS AND MUFFLED SCREAMING AT ZXKE

Those headshots though //holdfeels

I got on in time to watch the second one being doodled and Spatio, your skills are amazingggggggg.

ffff now I feel really bad it was like I was trying to avoid having people watch

because then they might learn my secretsssssss *shifty eyes*

for real tho im so sorry Dx

also request

user posted image

...and 50% of another request!

user posted image

Your dragon anatomy is fantastic! ohmy.gif If I tried to draw like that, I'd be needing to buy a ton of erasers (well, not that many, but still) rolleyes.gif

Wow, it looks great, thank you wub.gif

*has been stalking*

Would you mind if I colored it?

Edited by Glyndlamir

Sorry if I'm getting a little impatient, but is my request being worked on?

Sorry if I'm getting a little impatient, but is my request being worked on?

For free art you do need to be patient :3 There were other requests before yours and poor Spatio is not an art robot xd.png;;;

For free art you do need to be patient :3 There were other requests before yours and poor Spatio is not an art robot xd.png;;;

Yeah...

I do need to work on being patient with things.

Preach, Ace. xd.png Artists have lives too, and poor Spatio is just getting inundated with requests. xd.png