spatio

Spatio Draws Things

thank u Pi ouo

I shall have to do some research I suppose. *heads off on journey of discovery*

isn't the whole world america i mean dont we all live in america //lives in america

and no video games are life do not waste money on art when there are video games to be had

Just a reminder that, while an artist's thread is a great place to get to know them, it is not a place to chat (ex. all the binary stuff). If users really want to chat, it should be taken to PM or IRC. You can create your own rooms on IRC if you want.

tru the entire world is america

nooo spatio's art is life

ahhh oops i'm sorry!! (」゜ロ゜)」this thread is just so exciting ahh

an irc chat would be cool (´ ▽`).。o

mage omg that's awesome

Thanks, Sock!

Now I really need to post some art there are pages without any art on them. :U

@Mage: um wow THAT IS COOL

*is nervous to post is gonna post this one time...*

I had drawn an interpretation of Lady on her stick figure knees offering two coins to stick figure goddess Spatio as she sat on her cartoon throne. But photobucket wouldn't listen. :/ (it turned out better then I thought it would have XD)

(Emerges from stalking.)

Mr. Dragon the noodlesalesperson

user posted image

sorry there is only so much serious I can be until things start malfunctioning

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this! Also this happened; sorry, I couldn't help myself. xd.png

So I was going to suggest something... but I couldn't think of what to suggest, so I'm going to go back to lurking now. Maybe I'll pop up later.

(Emerges from stalking.)

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this! Also this happened; sorry, I couldn't help myself. xd.png

So I was going to suggest something... but I couldn't think of what to suggest, so I'm going to go back to lurking now. Maybe I'll pop up later.

Hahaha! Nice sketch.

I do have a suggestion for Spatio: a dragon eating doughnuts. No particular reason, I just want to see how you'd draw that.

lol Doodle why u do dis x3

omg Skwerl that's hilarious! Honestly most things in my sketchbooks are saying goofy things so really it's unusual that noodledude's the only one on this thread so far xd.png

whoa there, Alex, chill with the requests bro

I think you've got a few that aren't even on the list yet and other people need the chance to request

*points at four slots*

see I put those there so I didn't get overloaded with requests

sorry m8

Also the other 50% of Jazeki's request!

user posted image

user posted image

Aww she is so pretty. I am also glad she is on a mountain because the character's name translates to 'rock.' I'mma reblog your dragon versions on tumblr because that is what I do.

(whispers 'draw a kitty dragon' into the distance)

aren't all dragons kitties tho?

anyhoo have a five second doodle because this thread needs some variety

user posted image

pls draw kitty derg

whaa your other things are so nice too <333 the amount of detail and how pro your art looks always amazes me so much hhhhh

4. frostbite on pillow chess battle action with bebbie frostbite chocolate eating observer for Geometry_Dash

Just the way you put that...

"7.8 out of 10. Too much water."

No, it's seventy-eight out of ten.

Now excuse me while I start gnawing on a stick. blink.gif

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

user posted image

This is absolutely stunning ;w; What was the dragon based on again *is bad at stalking through the thread as I missed like 4 pages over the weekend alone* I want to hug it, give all the hugs.

anyhoo have a five second doodle because this thread needs some variety

user posted image

Yes. But some kitties are more dragon than kitty. Sort of unrelated, but there's also a super cool short story by E. Nesbit about how kitties came to be kitties when they were once dragons.

Also, your teeny details in this doodle are amazing.

@Asketil- That is fluffy dragon doodle version of Sela, the girl in blue in this picture. She is not actually a dragon at all, but this fluff version may have to make a cameo in the webcomic at some point.

oh goodness I go to bed and comments *flails*

okay fine since everyone wants a kitty dragon

let them eat cake have a kitty dergun

YESH! That's what I think! I read a (different than the one up there) short story where a dragon shed its scales and wings after being fed bread pudding by humans and became the first domestic cat.

Plus, How to Train Your Dragon seems to go along with that too, I mean, think about it.

This has been your daily ramble by Alexander. xd.png

Now I am going to go buy a cat and feed it mice and birds and get a dragon. Then Spatio can bless it with her pencil scepter.

That 'doodle' as you call it looks wonderful!

ahh thanks!

I've done it.

I've made a descision.

I'm going to learn how to draw people.

*epic music*

So now we interrupt this program to bring you day one of the journey to artisthood, featuring a terrible attempt at mimicking my roommate's style and starring my only two human** OCs.

user posted image

**sort of

will work on requests soon

promise

but finals are happen

so yeah

Why are you so flipping popular?

*looks at first post*

Oooooh

Wow

ahh thanks!

I've done it.

I've made a descision.

I'm going to learn how to draw people.

*epic music*

So now we interrupt this program to bring you day one of the journey to artisthood, featuring a terrible attempt at mimicking my roommate's style and starring my only two human** OCs.

user posted image

**sort of

will work on requests soon

promise

but finals are happen

so yeah

I like that style...I may use it (the style not people) for an English project I have coming up. Gotta draw people. Huzzah. I must wonder though, how long did it take for you to do that? (You know, because you say you don't draw people........gosh I feel pushy/rude hrrmmrrm)

Are they suppossed to be characters from a book series or just people? Because it looks a lot like Nico and Hazel from the Percy Jackson series. It's adorable. <3

spatio is good at drawing everything mon dieu

your people look great <333 pls talk to me more about ocs i love ocs