spatio

Spatio Draws Things

Oh my gosh I finally found my request!!

It's the one of the eastern dragon and the western dragon fighting. I feel really bad that it took me this long to find it and I didn't say thank you right away. It's so good!!! I love it!! Thank you so much!

//brushes off the dust that has buried this thread

wow guys, so, uh, that was a long hiatus

since pixel art for dragon requests takes me hours, I've decided to ease back into the art scene with some sketch requests

if anyone is interested, I'll be hosting a livestream for 30-45 minutes. you can ask me to draw something or just chat, whatever floats yer boat.

the link is in the first post at the top, but just so you don't have to click back if you're reading this,

livestream link

STREAM OFFLINE

have a space deer

user posted image

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

//brushes off the dust that has buried this thread

wow guys, so, uh, that was a long hiatus

since pixel art for dragon requests takes me hours, I've decided to ease back into the art scene with some sketch requests

if anyone is interested, I'll be hosting a livestream for 30-45 minutes. you can ask me to draw something or just chat, whatever floats yer boat.

the link is in the first post at the top, but just so you don't have to click back if you're reading this,

livestream link

STREAM OFFLINE

have a space deer

user posted image

That should totally be a ToO creature. I'll even make a thread for it. xd.png

Your art looks intriguing! Can you draw a female Alt Black looking angry? Whenever you have time, of course.

Wow! Your arts are AMAZING! Have to say that I love this space deer.

Could you draw a Terrae hatchie for me, please? With a face like this: dry.gif

Take your time, of course.

I'm glad to see that this is back up and running! biggrin.gif

Wait, if you used witchcraft to revive the thread after 22 days, then what would this be?

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

Thanks guys ^u^ and thank you for the requests! I will try to start up another livestream tonight and will work on them, if anyone wants to stop by. I'll edit this post and the first post with the link c:

@Geometry: Uhhhh... Let's just say there are a few planes of Oblivion in which I am no longer welcome. wink.gif

STREAM OFFLINE

one request done!

user posted image

STREAM OFFLINE

user posted image

Thanks to all who joined! Here's one of the prettier doodles.

Not really a drawing but figured I'd post it!  Will be making little clay dragons to sell in my etsy shop - here's the first!  His forehead has a tiger eye gemstone crest, hand sculpted from polymer clay (original sculpt, not from a mold), and hand painted.  Scales are coated in several colors of interference paint, so he changes color depending on the intensity/angle of the light!  After I get a few made and posted I may open up for customs; not sure yet, though.

Screenshot_2019-05-05-12-36-52.png

(feat. my little fat fingers for scale haha)

Edit: Here is another one I've completed.  Stone sphere on back is labradorite, scales have interference paint to flash purple and green in different light.  He's already got a home, though!

Screenshot_2019-05-05-12-44-18.png

Edited by spatio

So small, yet beautiful detail! I'm glad to see you art-ing here again :)