spatio

Spatio Draws Things

another request! Golly I am so far behind on sketches and also learning nondragon anatomy get it together Spatio

*Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly With Me" plays softly in the background*

user posted image

Thank you so much, they are so beautiful and happy biggrin.gif ♥ Love the poses, especially the wings and I think your anatomy of nondragon things is also perfect ☺

@Asketil: I'm sure he appreciates the pats ^^

@White: MY GOD. YOU'RE RIGHT. BUT WHAT IS MY NAME????? *sudden onset idenity crisis*

@Glyndlamir: Thanks! And sure thing!

@Wolfgirl: I'm glad you like it! biggrin.gif

here have another pic to tide you over until I actually get the requests finished

sometimes you just gotta draw fuzzy things ya know

cute n cuddly

fuzzy

weerwoolvessss

user posted image

probably actually wouldnt eat you

literally tho my favorite thing is when scary ferocious looking things are secretly big teddy bears

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

I know you do not do the peoples, but would you be willing to look at peoples and draw a dragon form for them?

I know you do not do the peoples, but would you be willing to look at peoples and draw a dragon form for them?

Are you a YAAD fan?

What is YAAD? And that is adorably adorable Spatio....his face! To me it looks like he is annoyed with his friend that isn't listening to him.

@Jazeki: I can try my best! Mostly it's faces/feet/proportions that throw me off. If it's dragon-y enough I can probably pull it off. Do you have something in mind?

EDIT WHOOPS HAHA I thought you meant like anthro dragons. I'm cool with drawing dragons based off people haha wow I cant read

@Alex: I'm with Doodle over here in the "What's YAAD?" corner.

oh wait, is it the "you as a dragon" rp thing?

yeah I don't rp d:

@Doodle: biggrin.gif Thanks! I was imagining someone was taking his picture and he was like "can u not"

*whispers* you should totally redraw him with his tongue out...then he would look like he was mocking someone

You as a dragon? I've seen that thread. I kind of wanted to join, but I knew I would never tend to it...so. *slips out of corner and watches from sidelines*

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

I think I shall do that... when I finish drawing all those other things I owe people... Dx

literally i just spent the last few hours getting half of a speech done and still have a few more hours of work this was my break

Are you a YAAD fan?

I don't know what that acronym is, so probably not.

Edit: I've seen the you as a dragon thread in passing, but I don't do any online RPing really anymore. Just stupid things over skype with my BFF.

And yes, Spatio. Humans as dragons (not anthro. Though your anthro versions of things look amazing). I just wanted to see dragon versions of my OCs. Because dragons are cool.

Edited by Jazeki

You'll get no argument from me on that~

Just let me know the deets and I'll add you to the list :3

Haha don't worry about it. 75% of this thread anyway is just me being silly. x3

So will you draw Alex from YAAD? It is something silly.

If you give me a description (and wait a teensy bit since all my request slots dun been fil't up) I'd love to. smile.gif

If you give me a description (and wait a teensy bit since all my request slots dun been fil't up) I'd love to. smile.gif

It's pretty simple; a chubby Male Moonstone who loves to eat chocolate. And he has two hatchlings, one male and one female, who are nearly adults. And also love to eat chocolate. xd.png

I think I shall do that... when I finish drawing all those other things I owe people... Dx

literally i just spent the last few hours getting half of a speech done and still have a few more hours of work this was my break

You...join YAAD? DRAW US FANART!!!

Seriously, REQUEST TIME!

Please draw me...a Golden Wyvern with a wolf mask shooting a black beam out of its mouth? The wolf mask should have the patterns of my avatar's head :3

Seriously, REQUEST TIME!

Please draw me...a Golden Wyvern with a wolf mask shooting a black beam out of its mouth? The wolf mask should have the patterns of my avatar's head :3

Oh, no, I meant draw the werewolf dude sticking his tongue out lol

and sure

@Jazeki: Sure thing. And really? I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in comissioning me xP I'll have to figure out how exactly to go about it.

good lord Esko calm down

Not gonna lie, how can someone be a fan of YAAD (if they hadn't joined and didn't bother with the RP section)? It's just an RP. A Freeforms RP, no less. It's hardly a masterpiece of writing (no offense intended, I include my own contributions in that category)

Spatio, your art is beautiful as always. I would commission you if I had any money </3 unfortunately I'm broke and too lazy to get a job during the schoolyear.

Too much yelling in here XP Tread carefully, Spatio, or you'll be doing RP fanart for these guys until the day you die. XD

Too much yelling in here XP Tread carefully, Spatio, or you'll be doing RP fanart for these guys until the day you die. xd.png

That she will. So yeah, listen to Mage.

@Jazeki: Sure thing. And really? I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in comissioning me xP I'll have to figure out how exactly to go about it.

Yes. I figure I should throw money at you once you've got commissions down and I figure out what all I want dragonwise. xd.png

ok now i am frighten O.O

i might have to do commissions just so I can hide behind the frightening thing that is "the exchange of monetary units for goods and services"

also like six bucks will buy me dinners for a week

and I'm right there with you Ayes except replace "lazy" with "terrified of people in general"

also Y'ALL CALM YO'SELVES I AIN'T GOT NO OPEN REQUEST SLOTS SO JUST WAIT A DIDDLY DARN MINUTE *flails about in a threatening manner* I DONT KEEP TRACK OF THINGS VERY WELL And I dont want anybody's request getting buried/forgotten. c:

@Jazeki: you almost ninja'd me but luckily I previewed my post and caught it biggrin.gif I'm...beyond flattered to be honest. ^^ I'll definitely have to get myself together (and get in a few more weeks of practice haha) and get some commission info up when school lets out.

seriously my mind is blown I've never sold art before

look I actually did a request wow much productivity

think i might have gotten my groove back for dragons

anyhoo heres Shindo and Raijin for Echostorm, hope I drew them right!

user posted image

seriously need to get a scanner