spatio

Spatio Draws Things

What is this........all this awesomeness...........AND IS THAT A RUSS SNAKE I SEE?! //DRAMATICZOOMIN

HE. LOOKS. AMAZING. KADSJFLKSDJLKA KDAFJSKLDJFDJFLASKDJF-- *regains composure 30mins later*

But srsly, ALL the pictures you've made look spectacular, but Russ is by far the best~

..........Being Slater's partner I don't have any favoritism. Nope.

Regarding my last statement:

user posted image

I hate to ask because you have so many already but are you still taking requests? You're stuff is just so SO SO SO awesome and if you still are doing requests I had a match for Slater's OC snake man which you drew so perfectly earlier~ This is Ian in his demon mode! He's Russ' partner in both fighting crime and in the bedroo-*punched in the brain*.....What was I doing?........huh.

Lol sorry I'm tired and high on sugar and don't know what I'm saying anymore. Please forgive. *cry*

@arya: Mmmkay I think I got all that. I'll try my best! biggrin.gif

@Yamato: almost ninja'd me there I was about to post and WHOOP new post xd.png

LOL anyhoo I do indeed still have open request slots I shall add you rite nao

Spatio! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

All of your art is so beautiful; I'm in love with how you draw dragons, which is actually pretty much all I've ever seen you draw. But anyway, the anatomy and expression of the creatures in your art is always amazing! I'd wanted to request something, but I don't really know what xd.png. I wish that I could request concept art for a DR I'm planning to put up soon, because I've seen how well it's turned out for other people. .3. I guess my only real request is that you continue doing what you're doing! <3 Your style is really nice and unique, and I hope you don't stop.

aww thanks x3

I'd love to help you out with a DR, just let me know what you need! biggrin.gif

I basically just need some of that awesome conceptual art you're so good at, but the DR will most likely be a long time coming due to me already having two others up xd.png

I already have information and stuff... I normally wouldn't hesitate to ask for help, but the topic is gonna be a while. ;;

What is this........all this awesomeness...........AND IS THAT A RUSS SNAKE I SEE?! //DRAMATICZOOMIN

HE. LOOKS. AMAZING. KADSJFLKSDJLKA KDAFJSKLDJFDJFLASKDJF-- *regains composure 30mins later*

But srsly, ALL the pictures you've made look spectacular, but Russ is by far the best~

..........Being Slater's partner I don't have any favoritism. Nope.

Regarding my last statement:

user posted image

I hate to ask because you have so many already but are you still taking requests? You're stuff is just so SO SO SO awesome and if you still are doing requests I had a match for Slater's OC snake man which you drew so perfectly earlier~ This is Ian in his demon mode! He's Russ' partner in both fighting crime and in the bedroo-*punched in the brain*.....What was I doing?........huh.

Lol sorry I'm tired and high on sugar and don't know what I'm saying anymore. Please forgive. *cry*

So you have homo demons and I have homo dragons

This is beautiful

TIA YOUR CHARACTER SO COMPLEX IM STRUGGLIN'

IM GETTIN THERE BUT IM STRUGGLIN'

NOOO omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to be this wayyyy *single tear*

Whatever you do I'm sure I'll love it, honestly. I will repay you with a million sprites until the day you die I swear!

Edited by XDragon52

This is beautiful

I AM THE LOVE ARTIST I BE DRAWIN ALL DIS LOVE MMMMPF

Tia - Actually I finished it, finally, but I don't have enough battery to take a picture so I'll get it up tomorrow. ^^

This is beautiful

Indeed! Let us spread the homo love across all dimensions and pairings //MANLYTEARS

I AM THE LOVE ARTIST I BE DRAWIN ALL DIS LOVE MMMMPF

YES!! *Basks in your radiant love rays which shine brighter than the sun!* Dude, that gave me a nice tan too! Danke~

Looool also, thank you for taking my request and for just being such an awesome person!

user posted image

Edited by Yamato_K

I THINK MY CAMERA IS DIE

its not focusing good anymore D:

i hope this is ok im so sorry its hard to see i dont know what is happen to camera Dx

user posted image

another dergun

seriously tho wat is up with my mobile's camera

user posted image

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

Oh my bajeebers! I love it <3333

Thanks so much Spatio! I really appreciate it

Would you mind if I sprited your drawing? . u .

another dergun

seriously tho wat is up with my mobile's camera

user posted image

ohmy.gif *admires*

This is amazing. I literally feel like I could walk up and touch it. It's... just perfect.

*raises hand*

I have a question.

Do you look up anatomy for dragons while drawing or did you just learn it

if you just learned it teach me in your ways because my anatomy is awful ugh

Ooooh, such art, much talent, very wow ohmy.gif May I make a request, if that's alright? :3 If so, can you please draw a couple of cute fluffy white cats snuggling each other? :3

@Tia: You're welcome! (Again I'm sorry it's blurry I should get a scanner d:) One condition tho if you want to sprite it, you have to show me because YOU SPRITE SO PRETTY OMG

@Alex: Glad you like it! ^^

@Arya: I mostly just figured it out. I'd be looking at drawings or pictures of dragons or other animals and just kinda go "oh, so there's a muscle there" and from then on you know where to put what. I can't draw from sight (like literally if something is standing in front of me I can't draw it at all) but I can draw from memory. Like Tia's character. I drew it a few hours after I looked at the ref.

So I don't know what works for everyone, but what I reccomend is literally just looking at a bunch of pictures and analyzing like one part at a time.

@Fluffy: I'll try my best!

Wow. To an extent, I can draw from memory, but I always feel like my anatomy is off (and it probably is, tbh).

Haha, I can usually draw from straight looking at refs. But draw from life? Haha, hope. I can't believe I didn't fail those projects in art class this year.

et voila

user posted image

There are lots of nice guides to anatomy online, try checking some of them out? For projects where I had to draw from life, I just had to stare at whatever I was drawing, memorize it, then draw it without really looking up (which totally went against the point of the assignment lol)

OMG MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS <3

Thank you for the picture and your advice!

Now for something a bit silly. Can you draw my Eastern sitting with a bowl of noodles in its hands? biggrin.gif I'll explain why after you do it. smile.gif