spatio

Spatio Draws Things

livestream {{OFFLINE}}

my deviantArt

Hi there.

The name's Spatio.

Here I shall do the arcane arts.

for real I just added my topic and now there are 666 topics so huzzuh my thread is #666

I will occasionally post art things.

June 2019:  currently trying to clean up/update this topic a bit!  Sorry for the mess!

REQUESTS: closed                                                  

COMMISSIONS: currently only taking on USD commissions

the_lady_white_by_spatialfangs_dcrirh2-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODYzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2IyNWM0OTMtZTRmNy00OTFhLWEwYWEtNjY2NTBlYzczMmRjXC9kY3JpcmgyLTZiY2Y4MTY4LTBlMjItNGQ4Mi1iZDliLTRkODc0NmVmYzg1Mi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.RAi-8hQM60kg2gAs1KjuREHkWFR0gs9Ey4zVi7r6w-w

Edited by spatio

Yay more art threads from my friends!

So then.

Hmm... What to ask you to draw...

Weeeeeeell, how about a generic Eastern dragon for now? I mean, I can't think of anything special for it... Unless you think you have a creative twist that I'd like...

Haha, I stink at humans too. You gotta worry about proportions and details and everything else. They are so hard o-o

Anyways, you have talent! Oh, can you do.....a red wyvern attacking something?

@Mage: OuO thank~

@Alex: Woo look at me I finally got around to making an art thread lol

Yas requests! I shall get right on them. >:D

@Esko: I know right? Especially faces. Faces, man. Faces.

'Fraid I can't do colors unless you're willing to wait a few weeks for me to get time to digitize it... which may lead to me forgetting all about it.

Or I can snitch my roommate's watercolors and see where it goes. x3

We both know the feel...especially when I see Mage draw Eren. I get so jealous

Anyways, that's fine! Just a wyvern attacking something smile.gif

We both know the feel...especially when I see Mage draw Eren. I get so jealous

Eck Esko, don't drag me into this. xd.png Just keep working at it, both of you! It only took me… 7 years to get a hang of it orz

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Eck Esko, don't drag me into this. xd.png Just keep working at it, both of you! It only took me… 7 years to get a hang of it orz

*Pulls Mage into this*

awwyis another place to see Spatio arts //holdfeels

I have no requests because my request would be for you to post art every 2 minutes and then you'd die and I don't want you to die :C

I have no requests because my request would be for you to post art every 2 minutes and then you'd die and I don't want you to die :C

xd.png Really? Okay then... How about once every day? That seems more 'reasonable'.

Obviously I'm just kidding, though.

lol ace what DOESNT KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGA

Actually doing a daily doodle would be a pretty good idea to keep me practicing.

*hisses at you people who can draw people*

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

SJDlfajsfaklsdf jasdf

ajsf

*feels the pointing go through my soullll*

ffffffffff well yeah, I can draw people, but I can't draw animals/beasts/creatures/anything else worth a crap so xd.png

The humanz are my passion //manlytears

We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Sunlight is my other weakness.

Sunlight is my other weakness.

:0

yeahah my weaknesses are buildings why did i even choose to go to architecture school (I guess i can do other things so-so but backgrounds man)

o no u did the thing

id put a limit on how may requests lol maybe like 5 or whatever

otherwise prepare for a flood by anyone who's so much as glaced at ur DA or things posted in DR

akameitsmeiwillfloodyouwithallthethings

how are thou with floof? tbh id wanna ask for Minerva but shes not a derg or munstur soo maybe whitefire [DA page]? idk you dont have to i guess jfdghslf

Lurking regardless ovo

ovo

0v0

OvO

OVO

Edited by Whitefire

id put a limit on how may requests lol maybe like 5 or whatever

otherwise prepare for a flood by anyone who's so much as glaced at ur DA or things posted in DR

*cries into a pile of minimalist wallpaper requests*

Wyvern request!

user posted image

edited for huge

*stares*

*STARING INTENSIFIES*

Yes. So much yes. I need to overload you with all my requests until you spontaneously combust... except not because then I'd be sad OTL

I think, from that picture at least, that you can actually draw the humans pretty well! But I get what you mean about them being hard to draw. The faces I swear.

I wanna request something from you but I'd feel bad since you already did so many electromagnetic sketches for me >_< *bows* *is forever grateful*

If you do feel like taking a request from me, I was wondering if you could draw one of my characters for me. It's kind of a monster thing I think? Kinda like some sort of bipedal cat-dragon-machine sorta thing. This is what he looks like. Um yeah. The sprite is a teensy bit old so some parts are kinda weird looking but basically that. You don't have to draw it in that style though! I'd be interested to see your take on what it looks like so go nuts if you wanna make it more dragony monstery or w/e. Don't feel obligated to do this for me though. It's up to you if you want to or not ^^

So yeah . u .

Diggin this thread. Will stalk.

EDIT: just saw your wyvern drawing. Thumbs up. More thumbs than my body has room for.

Edited by XDragon52

oof stop no u flatter me too much x3

Lol no problem, I'll see what I can do! And no do not feel bad why do you think I offered to sketch it was because I wanted to draw your lovely design of course~ ^^

Eastern request!

for some reason no matter how many pictures I took it was still blurry :C

user posted image

Eastern request!

for some reason no matter how many pictures I took it was still blurry :C

user posted image

Wow wait what? That was fast! biggrin.gif

It looks really cool!

user posted image

shh do not speak of speed my secret identity must not be revealed

nah, if I spend too much time on something I get bored and it doesn't get finished. So most of my stuff is like 3-10 minutes worth of drawing.