AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

Dorch, if Fae doesn't stop, Esko will find some way to punish him. Though his more playful side might just be agreeing

Busy weekend! No one is on.. letting those who see this, we're still here (or I am at least... and Dotz, I see you floating about. I got post on two of the rps..)

Just waiting for someone here (Dragon you're fine! I see you around too)

Is quite a busy weekend huh, I'm available now though to make an interactive post, just have to finish plotting it out first.

Hey guys, I have been in Baltimore for the whole weekend, and could not post. I do not have time right now, but the first chance I get, I WILL post!! Sorry for the lack of notice!

ahhh im sorry; i'm still here!! school has been really busy so i've been lurking more than replying; what do you need me to do?

.....I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! *squeeing in the corner* Jax you ........you... umm sly wolf! Gah oh the ship! *packs bags for this ship... and Fenrir's*

Still... the ship! (I'm a woman I read into everything... deal with it!!).... plus 're reading the Red Pyramid probably isn't a good idea... considering I fangirl over everything in his books....

I need Dorch so I can post...your Alpha is itching to get started ;~;

Sorry, been online for short periods of time due to being busy, but I'm available now and will get a post up.