AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

I really hate doubling like this.

Ok, so mate marks are both complex and simple concepts. If it is Wolf xwolf, it forms a actual mark, a small image of the mates wolf shape on the person. Mostly on the back shoulder area, sometimes on the side of the neck usually appears after the initial... um... mateing.

Wolf mated to another shifter, well, it depends on the shifter. Some shifters leave a bite mark on the neck, cat shifters marks often look like scratch patterns or paw prints, always small and occur in same areas.

Other races (of the supernatural, there's more then shifters out there) and humans get tricky. A bite in human form or wolf form dose nothing to the person other then marking them or hurting them.

It's the blood that transforms and carries the 'virus' in it. To turn a human (Esko) one has to ingest the blood of a werewolf some how, this resulting in less turned wolves and more born. Children of human (/supernatural) x wolf pairings have a 50/50 chance in becoming a wolf (shifters as well, either one form or the other it is extremely rare if they have both) and often have heightened abilities due to their animal parent.

As for insults, called a werewolf or comparing them to a domestic dog is a low blow and considered the worst insult compared to saying one is weak. Turing your back to a higher or equal ranking wolf means that you aren't intimidated by them. It also means that you believe them weak, and not a threat (or you trust them entirely. It can be taken as a challenge to some wolves.)

Any questions?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

ahh i'm here!! just a little unsure what to post right now : ' D the most cecille and jeni can do is right is gasp dramatically : ' D unless cecille wants to just charge up and attack but i don't think that'd end well :'3c

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Well, I have an idea, but I am still fussing about the release. Give me time, okay? It's still really huge for me, and I still have eggs to collect

Guys. Esko. Lady. Dark? Dotz? Come on! Doch. Told me they'll be gone.

*heavy sigh* By official ruleing. I now pernounce this role play as

..... dead. Thank you all for joining Phoenix pack. Have a nice rp time.

Nor did Esko, and I 're edited so lady can post, but she didn't either. I don't think dark had anything. I haven't seen dark around at all. I've been playing Faelias and Reyne because doch wasn't here and asked me to play them. If no one can or would post.. It's dead. Nothing really can be helped.

If anyone here is up for a one on one with different characters or the same ones, pm me! Considering this is now disbanded. (Looks pointedly at lady to continue jennrir adorableness))