AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

*runs in*

I have energy to rp! And hopefully I do not fall asleep early tonight or have time in the evening!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hmmm... I feel like I have to drop people out. But I know finals are up and it is summer, people do trips, but I'd love a heads up so we can accommodate...

Better yet, if you don't want to do this RP anymore, just say so and not blow off without a word. It's not polite.

Back from a weekend of no iPad, so here I am!

So...I am a little lost o.o

Esko is back biggrin.gif

And Esko is glad you're back too, Dorch! I wish you can stay, and Dotz and Fata might too. But in the end, it's up to Aurora

Had a lot if hectic stuff recently and I'm sorry I haven't been here. I'll definitely make up for it, finals are done so I can focus a bit more so yayyyyyyyy~

And now I'm editing cause Esko

Hey Pheonix Packers

Secret

School end for me in about a week and a half biggrin.gif I'll do my best on mobile, since I won't have iPad or computer, but yeah. Freed time eue

I'll edit the main form. Glad I don't need to change anything! I was getting worried.. and it's been a while... Go ahead and post!

Honestly.... it wouldn't be the same without you guys....

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'll edit the main form. Glad I don't need to change anything! I was getting worried.. and it's been a while... Go ahead and post!

Honestly.... it wouldn't be the same without you guys....

I take that as a compliment. Thankees <3

I WOULD make a post, but school is very real. But i'll work on it, and you can count on that wink.gif

Edit: Seriously, that brought a smile to my face.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Well welcome back guys~ ^_^

I swear I'm not dead due to my absences XD we're finishing up the last of our packing and moving so once I'm leaving I'll have 3 hours to post today and then some~ And I promise to get a post in today, no exceptions, because I can't stand being this inactive.

ahh yay everyone has returned!! <33 it's lovely to hear from all of you, i hope life has been treating you all right so far!! ; v ;

[ throws jeni and cecille across the abyss ] time to rp yass

She snapped at the beta and called alphas weak. In a normal pack, this wouldn't go without repercussions and violence to put one in their place

she dun fricked up

((sorry guys; i'm working on finals prep this week + four shifts @ work so i might not have time to reply as much ;; i should be free on june 20th but until then my replies will be in and out due to finals and work!! much sorries </33 ))