Phoenix Estates

I gotcha covahd boyee~~~

I am never saying that again.

Edit: Sheet sent

Edited by Dorchadas

Username: Dorchadas

Name: Reyne Strider

Preferred weapons: Dual hatchets

Looks: Like this, but generally wears brown leather pants, coat, and midriff top.

History: Reyne was happy in her previous pack. There was a family bond, plenty of food, and a general sense of contentment. But when she was 18,  there was a bloody uprising, and the clan practically tore itself apart. She left to avoid killing her fellow pack members, and then found Esko and helped him to form the Phoenix pack.

Personality: Very much a tomboy, and very energetic. She's bold and fearless, willing to take almost any challenge. She's quite tender and motherly, however, and keeps a soft spot for her pack.

Other: nada

Edited by Dorchadas

I'd like to have them on here, it is easier for others to see a new character, but PMing me is easier to copy and paste the whole sheet on my kindle (I'm mostly on it like Esko is on his Ipad... normally...)

The thing is, are Esko and Reyne together or what?

oops i'm always late to the party

so ahh are we going to have pre-established relationships that'll build in the rp or are we just going with the wind?? OO: i'd like to know where to point cecille and jenibelle, but i'm ok with anything!!

Well by the sounds of it. Both. Alpha and beta both are pre established.

The rest can find romance among other characters... ( in the wind) if you like to establish a relationship with another ask them first.

Oh! Be character guys check out our new guard I'll get her up soon!

Dark, go ahead and post her here .. I have her under accepted already.

Oh! And late here busy tomorrow (PST over here (Pacific standard time) ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Alrighty~

Name: Crimson

Preferred weapons: Two medium sized daggers and a sword.

Looks: In human form Crimson is about 5'2 in height with brown eyes that contain a red tint in them from time to time based on her mood. She has silky black hair that reaches her lower back, exceeding no further, which compliments her well framed face and slender, hourglass built body rather well.

In wolf form, Crimson's fur is solid black with the exception of her tail tip and ears, those of which are white in color. Her height and eye color still remain the same in this state.

History: In her previous pack, Crimson had a good life starting out. Her mother and farther were loyal subordinates to their alpha, from this they trained her to be an excellent fighter and a worthy protector so she could one day serve an excellent cause for her pack and alpha. It was then when Crimson grew older when things began to change.

Over the course of time the beta male was growing power hungry, wanting to be alpha no matter what it took, even if it ment by killing. Soon the beta challenged the alpha for his position, the result of the bloody fight was the loss of the pack's alpha, leaving the beta to take the role. Their new alpha was a horrendous leader, he would attack others to enforce his position, hoard most of the pack's hunting kills to himself leaving little to none for the others and he didn't care much for the well being of others, only of himself.

Crimson having been fed up of her new alpha and the new living conditions, fled her pack and sought a better life elsewhere. From there it was when she joined the Phoenix Pack, a pack that she felt much welcomed in and suit her rather well.

Personality: Crimson is a loyal, kind being. She cares much about her pack mates and will protect them with her life, even at the risk of her own. Overall she's calm and open minded and rather laid back about things. Often she doesn't let things get to her but will take her alpha's words to heart and won't forget them.

Other: Due to past trainings Crimson carries a few scars along her back and sides

Fenrir will have..."words" with him.... no doubly meaning he'll throw him in the pool. xd.png

This sucks, I have to sleep guys. I'll post tomorrow!!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Nice a chat~ Oh I'll respond to the post once I'm available again, since where I'm at I can't use my phone...