AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

Ouch. Car accident

Anyways, welcome back! Esko is currently in the library

Hey guess what

*points to level*

oh my goodness!! glad to know you're okay, welcome back ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

esko oh my god how i joined like a year before you and i'm still at 7 congrats!!

Level doesn't matter to me. Plot is under way! Dorchadas, didn't mean to sound... well.. mean... still think it's a little too soon.

Howl signals start of the action. But.... not necessarily the start of the plot. That doesn't happen in till the next day. (Wich is why I want to speed this up a little)

You can keep it in your post, just have..... then slipped out into the woods. A foreshadowing if you will.

Only Fae sees the ....... person? On the roof NO ACCEPTIONS! A little taste from what's to come! I say nothing more. 😯

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Question one- What is the technology level of this plot?

Q2- Are werewolves made by birth, infection, ritual, or any combination of these?

1) what do you mean by that?

2) a bit of all three. Many are born. Only Alpha's (by birth and blood alone, no omega started pack can do this) can bite others and turn them. Fenrir is a mix of ritual and birth. But I can't elaborate on that without giving away things.

3) you asked a while ago about magic healing, ritual involves that but it is a practice lost to many and known only by the oldest of wolves (these are Elders like the man who took in Fenrir before esko he mentioned) that's all I'd say on that.

Oh! I read that wrong.. Oups. Happens often.

Modern times, but there is a limit to the things in the room. Basic cast things, shock pads (the.... I can't spell it but I think you get it.. the "clear" things) werewolves have to be up-to-date on all shots, including rabies, and they have a combination of veterinary medicine with human medicine.

High immune system so don't be alarmed if they take 4 Advil at once. And of course they heal faster then normal people do.

Hehe, I know I have a doctor, but the question was mostly on the topic of guns.

Why no guns? I thought it was self explanatory. Wolves are wild dogs and more dangerous then your typical house pet. Take a German shepherd to a fireworks show they'd freak out. Same concept.

The human senses are sharper, and a loud bang of a gun might not freak them out, but it would make their ears ring (they can hear a dog whistle as a human, a gunshot is even louder to them. ) yes dogs can get used to the sound but the wolf instinct inside themselves is strong, call it a separate entity if you will. It comes out in the fight or flight response and such. That wolf side would run at the sound of a gunshot, or flip out attacking anything, friend or foe.

Ergo, no gun wielding werewolves although there are exceptions, but not in this pack.

Yup. They have sharper senses, and as such, are more sensitive to sound. Yup

Gonna make a post when I get time, I have just enough to post this

OH! OH! CRAZY IDEA INCOMING!!

So, I had a thought in regards to this;

Only Alphas(by birth and blood alone, no omega started pack can do this) can bite others and turn them.

Could I actually play a young human that GOT bit by one of these and is taken in by Pheonix Pack? Like, a human got bit and is running for help in the forest, and comes across Pheonix Pack looking for assistance? Something like that? It would be different

Keep in mind. Werewolves are built for changes. Imagen being shoved into a compacter bin and then stretched and deformed. New bitten don't survive. About 25% chance of surviving the first three shifts.

Then imagine a wild animal in your head telling you to run or kill anything that moves.

Most turn mankiller, and some even eat their kill. There are freak subjects. Keep that in mind but yes it can happen. Lets get though one plot first before adding any more characters to the pack.

If they do live... it takes it three times for the pain to deaden, after ten times it becomes second nature and doesn't hurt, like popping you're neck when you read to much. ((Werewolves naturally born do this too.)

Okay, we finish one plot first...

But from what you are implying, it CAN succeed. I want to play a character that did :3

huh.gif How could I op a human going werewolf? Not like they get magic or something while undergoing the process, right? huh.gif

I do know how to put somebody in pain, though >:3