AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

ohh yes a chat!! that'll be fun : ^ )

gonna be busy later tonight, unfortunately. i'll try to reply when i can!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Username: Dotzrus

Name: Jax

Preferred weapons: Every medicine can be a poison in the right dosage.

Looks:Human, standing at 6'0". In Werewolf form Jax has the same color eyes and hair color, around 5'6" to the shoulder.

History: Jax was less banished from his pack and more... the rest died. He was the medic for a very powerful pack until a disease spread out. In the push to make the cure, he had to run some tests. Unfortunately he tested the only working cure on himself unknowingly. He quickly found this out when the rest of the pack died around him, leaving him to wander in the guilt that he couldn't save those he cared for.

Personality: Jax doesn't strive for attention. He usually spends his time alone, working on medical things to keep those around him alive. He refuses to give up, and sometimes is driven to the edge even when the situation is hopeless.

Other: He has a German accent.

Hey Aurora, anywhere I can jump in again?

ohhh welcome!!!! jax looks like alfred f jones omg ignore me

touches jenibelle and fenrir like,, cuties,,,

also does anyone want to interact w cecille or smth bc she's just kinda in the corner :'3c i promise she's friendly

also why are all the males in here rly tall it's not a bad thing or anything but jeni i feel you

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

werewolf men... freakishly tall, and eat everything edible in sight. ....... or... some do.

But little Jenni is adorable!!! I love her short it it makes her shyness all the more cute and brings out Fenrir's protective side.... and makes him want to hold her like a little doll in his arms!

over in corner gushing and squeals because..adorableness {I can't do the line thingy}

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Line thing:

[s]BlahblahAttackonTitanblah[/s]

Or...

BlahblahAttackonTitanblah

daang i need to find some werewolf men then where they at

HuHHU H joins you because height differences in pairings is way too adorable i love it so much pls fenrir just hold jeni

Ok Esko... slight recap. Fenrir is currently upstairs in his room... Esko is still in the dinning room. So anybody in that area would hear him so please react! I'm not moving him again... angst brooding pacing going on....

((Fenrir isn't the only character... sure he's a big part in the current plot, but you guys interact with each other k?

Oh cool

Also, Me and Lady have excuses. Esko is the papa figure, and Jeni is, well.. Jeni

Ah never mind.. I posted... He heard Esko... He should embarrass him he is as you said, this papa figure

((Oh and side note mijo means son in Spanish... there's a reason! wink.gif ))

werewolf men... freakishly tall, and eat everything edible in sight. ....... or... some do.

Yeah but Fae eats in a completely different sense

Reyne is mauling people again. This is becoming a thing.

I feel for her....

I do the same thing in the morning...

I might add a female wolf... or other were creature....... (... hmm. Humans can be played too... ) for Fae and bring her in later... if anyone else wants him after the rp is underway and settled.

I'll make her anyway.... later though.

I would like to see Fae drunk and hitting on silent fen just for laughs...

I don't know what to do with Fenrir! Oh how bout Ceci comes out and sparred with him?....(He can fight hand to hand) or she could use her spear and he uses his quarter staff....

Well we need Esko to post or Reyne to respond to Jax...

Fenrir is doing his thing in the garden...

True, oh if you still need someone to interact with Fenrir or spar with him I don't mind doing so, unless you specifically want Ceci to do it then that's fine~