AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

19 in July. I have Irish blood in me. We are a short family.

Pffft, I have Irish blood maybe that explains why I swear like a sailor lol and yeah

Also, I am gonna be on mobile the whole weekend, so no posts from me

Well, seems I've missed a bit hehe. I'll go make a post after this one.

I do love the themes presented, they're all so fitting and such excellent songs~ ^^

And if we're comparing height I'm on the shorter end of the scale xd.png I'm 5' 2" exact in height.

omg i'm so sorry something came up and i actually got home at 12:30 am instead of 8 pm like i was supposed to yesterday the struggle is real

omg everyone is so tall ho w

i'm 15,,, i think i've p much stopped growing unless i'm going to have a sudden growth spurt upon becoming 18 or smth

@dark: i'm laughing omg let's just make a short club everyone here is too tall om g

Oh my goodness yes Lady, us short beings have to band together. xd.png I'll be 16 come July and I've pretty much stopped growing as well.

...so I win?

Edit: No... no winning for me...

Edited by Dotzrus

Question: anyone else having trouble breeding dragons? I've tried twice with the same breeds (redxred and my two stripes), but they both rejected the other they haven't had a problem before!

Oh, and who all in the pack has cell phones? (Character wise)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

we do have to band together indeed xd.png

omg ahh you're older than me, then; i'll be 16 next year in march!

i'm crying so hard dorch how are you so tall what magic is this

ahh no i haven't had trouble breeding my dergs! i did a bred earlier for some freezies and it turned out pretty alright OO: maybe it's just your dragons being finnicky rn?

as for cellphones, i think jeni and cecille would both have one ; v ; jeni bc she's a cutie and she uses it to take photos and cecille bc she uses it to keep in touch with the like one friend she has from her old pack.

My dragons are breeding fine for me, though not sure as to what could of happened to yours.

Yes, yes we do xd.png but you'll join me in the same age group next year~ ^^

Cellphone wise Crimson has one, though usually its kept in her room since she likes to be distraction free. But she'll check it from time to time and will use it when in need or there's an emergency.

I'm crying so hard dorch how are you so tall what magic is this?

Oh, I sold my soul a while back. Also got half a pack of gum, a Dunkin Donuts gift card, and hair longer than most girls.

Wait, this site has a dragon breeding thing that it goes with? I never knew. tongue.gif

Fae would definitely have a cellphone, but I feel like Reyne would be one of those clueless mom types and not have one.

I think jax is forgetting that Fenrir is a neat freak and already has everything organized like the library.

Of course, Jax might like it a certain way....

Oh, I sold my soul a while back. Also got half a pack of gum, a Dunkin Donuts gift card, and hair longer than most girls.

i'm laughing so hard omg dang i already sold my soul for writing/somewhat able to draw abilities

YOO dunking donuts tho we don't have that here in canada it's a lonely existence

omg dan g bruh nice omg i want longer hair so badly but my hair grows at snail speed

Hey, they're in the area of a park? Maybe sometime soon I can toss in the human I plan to get bit

Ahh..no... not yet. I like how everyone is getting ready for a battle when Esko said to talk.

Ahh..no... not yet. I like how everyone is getting ready for a battle when Esko said to talk.

Pheonix Pack has become Rebel Pack xd.png

Awh....I HAVE SUCH A GOOD IDEA *flips tables*