AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

Drunk people! Lady drunk chat! Fenrir is sleeping in jenni's bedroom in her (well it's actually his but he put it in her room) because Fae and Reyne are in his room passed out.. and he is sleeping in position #8 in the chair... Yes I know it is for reading..... He sleeps like that sometimes too..

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

o H OOPS i'm so sorry omg i came home and just slept until 8 pm i can't believe this

awwwww fen <333 2 cute tbh

that position oh my goodness LOL but yes i am here!!!

~

also kinda related but unrelated note i'm going to seattle tomorrow so replies will be on saturday q v q

Anime con? Vic Mahayana is there!!! And you'll be in my time zone then(and my state rolleyes.gifohmy.gif )! Have fun!!

haha omg i wish!! we're going to the outlets since mom wants to buy things. xd.png

ohh really?? that's so cool omg <333 thank you!! : ^ )

Yeah, I also need the kissing fest to end so the Alpha can post again

Werewolves are normally quick healing in wolf from, humans it's faster then normal but still takes a few days for bruises to go away.

As for shifting, they feel a strong urge to hunt on the full moon, but don't have to shift. they can't talk in this form but communicate as normal wolves do, so it is translated in to words when you write it.... use italics for wolf form. New shifted wolves or ones that don't shift often (Fae) would have a hard Time with these urges.

NO MORE BACON! Werewolves aren't immune to high cholesterol and diabetes, Fenrir's job as cook is to make sure everyone eats healthy to live long without any problems.

(Over in the corner fan girling ) when I made the request, I didn't expect it to be this adorable!!!! xd.png I love this! wub.gif keep the adorableness going lady!!

((He's a closet teddy bear, and secretly wants to be the Prince on the white horse with silver armor that sweeps her off her feet...... He reads a ton of romance novels....it's his guilty pleasure...))

//joins you like i feel om g height differences are so cute to me goodbye

will do!! : ^ )

awwww oh mygod fenrir is too adorable ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑) they just need to be happy together like yes

You're welcome~ Ah, yeah it would help to keep things moving huh. You sure you can't add another? Or is it so there's an equal amount that you don't have two.

Whoot Esko posted! That'll move things along! I'm trying soon hard not to Gunn the cuteness with lady, so all of you can catch up! I've been dieing to get my lovely boy out there aging and I don't want this to die!

Aaaand now I hath nothing to do in this roleplay. Can somebody please talk to the Alpha?

Try making him talk to someone, Fae is on the roof with a "woah is me", wishful thinking attitude. Go give him some advice.. (and spy on Fenrir....to tease him later)

*snicker* Fae is on the roof? Okay...

Oooh, ooh! Ah post! happy.gif

KEEP THIS MOVING OR I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL

Ahhh please don't kill meeeeeeeeeeee