AroaraAngelwolf

Phoenix Estates

Someone can come.... they can also have a conversation with each other while she is out there.. He just is upset. And because he can't talk... He finds other outlets to work out his issues.

Σ(゜ロ゜;) oh my gosh

∑(;°Д°) the rp

━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ i missed so much while at school omg

i'm sorry!! i'll reply asap. c: also cecille is still,, in the corner,, anyone wanna do a thing,, (*´∀`*) pairings perhaps

Hooray! Others are on! Esko! Be a good alpha and talk to Jax

You didn't miss much. Dotz joined and Fen talked to crimson. Offer still stands if Ceci wants to do a 2vs.1 spar lesson with Fenrir and crimson who are outside in the garden.. (in view of Jenni's window... wink.gif )

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Will we need weapons cause I don't want to whip out a sword and end up cutting people up xd.png If they eventually use wolf forms it'll get rather intense. o~o

It doesn't matter what you use, you won't touch me

Fae's rapier can be used in a way that doesn't damage quite easily, so we're covered there

No weapons, all hand to hand. Fenrir only has his staff out and would have to go get it...which means going passed jenni's room. ... and he'd get a little side tracked checking in on her making sure she is comfortable.

wait just to confirm who is Fae talking to ???? bc crimson's reply and,, yeah,,, i'm so sorry (╯_╰)

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Esko Reyne, be good alphas and welcome Jax!!! Dotz is a good rper come on!! If you forget alpha duty, your out of the alpha spot I know that's harsh but you have to be diligent to be alpha. The only reason Fenrir isn't is because he has to give orders and not everyone knows ASL (plus I made him originally to be a beta.)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Ahhhh I am being a bad Alpha and I am sorry

Just really hard to not be lazy on mobile since my iPad isn't allowed in my room right now...for reasons I would rather not talk about...

my iPad isn't allowed in my room right now...for reasons I would rather not talk about...

Esko, you should know to clear your browsing history

Well, you can still do long posts on 3ds, I know because I used to have to myself.

Welcome, Ditz! My character apparently hates you, but I'm okay with ya~

Edited by Dorchadas

Hey guys, due to electrical problems I'll have no electricity for a while, though it will not prevent me from posting. At times it might take a while longer to reply but I'll still be available when possible.

Just an electrical pipeline broke that lead to our house, I'm alright though just a bit tired is all.