TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Grats to all getting adults, but BOO to the Thread being closed soon. Nice adults everyone!

Quick question - does anyone else go to the Cave and try to get eggs even though you know you're locked - just to see if TJ has given us that extra egg slot?

Yeeesss. And still no. :9

ETA: 3 hours to go for my first adults! Good hunting, everyone! smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Quick question - does anyone else go to the Cave and try to get eggs even though you know you're locked - just to see if TJ has given us that extra egg

No but went to the cave and discovered that I only had two eggs but was badly hatchy locked xd.png

My first two Stripes and one Colossus grew up...and my second blue gem gendered right. Happy day!

I was on vacation during this release so i have two of the eggs that are covered with thick plates and two of the eggs that have a small puddle of condensation beneath it.

No Gemshards til now. sad.gif Not so greedy gals and lads. sleep.gif

I've had really bad luck with the colouration of the gems so far- 4 greens and 3 blues, no reds sad.gif I have 1 egg left to hatch. hoping it's red!

EDIT: It just hatched... and it's another blue D:

Edited by afie

The adult sprites are lovely. Can't decide which is my favorite of them. Thanks TJ and the artists!

I've had really bad luck with the colouration of the gems so far- 4 greens and 3 blues, no reds sad.gif I have 1 egg left to hatch. hoping it's red!

EDIT: It just hatched... and it's another blue D:

Go to the Trading threads, I've seen lots of people wanting to swap colors.

I have 5 hours left before any of my new-release hatchies grow up. Come on already! *pokes them* Stubborn hatchies. Impatient me.

Hoorah! Isn't she something? http://dragcave.net/lineage/l6EgH

She is! biggrin.gif They really are gorgeous. I'm looking at yours and the stories about these Colossi and their arrival in Verdant are simmering in my brain. <3

The possibilities with all these new dragons are wonderful! Thank you again to TJ, JOTB, Odeen and LadyLyzar for these beautiful additions to the Cave! wub.gif

I've bred two Red Gemshards already to see if I can get another colour offspring out of them.

Can't wait for the new drags to be added to the encyclopedia, hopefully with some more background info! I really like the description of the Colossi, although somehow I would have expected a hint that they are noisy eaters. At least that's how I imagine them. biggrin.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Does anyone have adults yet without using Earthquake?

It looks like I have two. A Striped River and a Colossal. ^^

ETA: Already got my first bred egg from my pair of Colossals. And it's a Z-code. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Only two of my original Release-day eggs are left to hatch. They sure are nice! Now it's back to hurry up and waiting.

I have six beautiful adults!

Thank you spriters, it's been a lovely release.

2 Adult Colossi

2 Adult Rivers

1 Adult Gem, and another should be growing up soon.

Ratios for my Gemshards were 3:3:3, from two batches.

I'm not a big fan of the Colossus dragons, but they are still pretty cool, and I especially like the Gemshards. That's coming from someone who isn't normally a fan of easterns. smile.gif

I'm super happy to see that the Gems are dropping pretty normally, even though they're being grabbed quickly. Happy to see more commons! Very curious about how color via breeding is determined.

I bred a pure gemshard from green parents and APed it. Can't wait to see how it colors.

Come on, little Colosus hatchling. Please gender soon.

Also, I would appreciate someone sending red and blue vibes at my two Gemshard eggs. smile.gif

Already named my Green gemshard and my striped river dragon.