Cireth

If there was no Egg Limit....

I'd have about a hundred eggs going for about a week, then burn out on DC due to the need to add everything to my spreadsheets, and then quit.

That's the curse of spreadsheets! xd.png

Right now, I'd incuhatch the whole AP until I run out of Reds.

Realistically I think 20 would be all anyone could juggle and stay sane

What is this "stay sane" thing, and how is it compatible with DC...? huh.gif

I'd have about a hundred eggs going for about a week, then burn out on DC due to the need to add everything to my spreadsheets, and then quit.

No spreadsheets, much less stress! smile.gif

I am almost always scroll-locked so doubling or tripling what I currently have would be NO problem. I'd have my eight of each of the new eggs, and be working on projects. I have a dozen breeding ideas on hold until the new eggs are collected, and I wish I could have picked up so many from the recent Royal Crimson wall. Hmm, sounds more like 40-50 eggs at a time, plus all the growing hatchlings. biggrin.gif

What is this "stay sane" thing, and how is it compatible with DC...? huh.gif

Exactly! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

If there was no egg limit, I'll be able to make really high EG PB Soulpeace lineage.

Oh and if I could get on the Thuwed list again, I wouldn't worry about keeping one slot free for it. tongue.gif

I'd get a faster wifi connection first of all, then just camp out in the biomes and click through everything extremely fast, and then end up with millions of commons and maybe one or two rares. Those I'd cherrypick and keep, along with commons I like, and I'd possibly toss the rest back... or hey, keep them too and just move them to the back of my scroll, ain't nobody got time (and mental stability) for that. xd.png (Then the clutter on my scroll would drive me crazy and I'd quit DC rather than releasing them all. Unless we got mass release xd.png)

Then again, if we ALL had unlimited slots, then this wouldn't be that effective as there would probably be a good few other people doing the same...

Or, scratch that, that's not my playstyle. I'd just hoard Daydreams forever and ever probably, and maybe dedicate a bit of room to my side projects too. Outside of holidays, especially Halloween, during which I'd SO go on those cave sweeps.

Edited by Orlageddon

Probably just my breeding projects, and some crimsons. All in all, i'd say no more than 20-30.

I think it would vary, depending on the status of various projects, and of course, new releases. But it would be a lot more than it is now. 16 minimum.

To be honest, I don't think I'd have many more than I already have, but I might go into collecting certain blockers I'm not collecting at the moment due to priorities. I reserve my slots for breeding projects, aquiring mates for my holidays and the B&G group. That leaves me little space for collecting, lets say, brutes which is a breed I actually like, or a few others. With infinite space I'd start collecting those.

Ah, but managing scroll space can actually be challenging and fun. tongue.gif

At least 20. The current amount is far too little. Especially for a site that, once you're locked, has nothing else for you to do.

I don't know about unlimited eggs. I started playing at a site where you could buy additional egg slots with in-game currency, and it got old pretty quickly. Catching up to 100 eggs every day does get tiresome eventually, makes hunting and breeding turn into a chore and is much less satisfying than what we have here.

I think 20 egg slots would be about normal use for me. Any more than that and I would feel like I had to fill them. But with my projects, I could (and probably would) use around that many on a regular basis. That being said, the 7 eggs slots beats the original 4 caught, one bred we had by a wide margin.

I think that I would, given the choice between unlimited egg slots, or 20 egg slots, go with 20. That way I could catch enough new release eggs, and grab other eggs from the AP.

Mmm... I'll try to keep a even number of eggs as a baseline, but not more than 10. I don't spend a bunch of time playing each day so I can't keep track of each egg's time individually like I do with the usual 7 if it ends up over 10... s:

No restraint over releases, though. ;D

unlimited egg slots sound like a less funny game...like I am trying really hard to reach the prize limits to be able to add a egg to my slot, without any limitation it will be only a hoarding thing

and also hoarding for me is only funny when a person chose a creature and have to do some work to gain the most outrageous amount of said creature in his possession

but put some more egg slots on the cave would be great..nothing extravagant..only some more so a player have more possibilities

I would have about 20 slots reserved for all my lineage projects, including holiday ones. Another 20 would be reserved for rare dragons that I catch or get gifted. I would have 10 slots reserved for just getting my dragon count up, 15 slots reserved for hoarding, and an extra 20 slots that would be used for new releases when they happen, or used for common/uncommons when there isn't a release.

I would Have as many eggs as are left before ive completed my collection and afterwards around 50 red dragon eggs,102 vampire eggs,10 of each xenowyrm specie male and 10 of each xenowyrm species female.so are the ones that stand out

I'd have over 9000, obviously.

For real though, I'd probably let it get out of hand fairly quickly. I'd want to make pretty lineages as I've never really tried that before. I'd build some breed hoarding sections from the AP. ect.

It'd get pretty crazy fast.

Hmm. I THINK I could cut myself off at 15, max. Maybe. They wouldn't always be full, but that would let me constantly work on multiple projects as soon as dragons involved came off cooldown on a rotating basis. And still have room left to collect common breeding stock, reserve hopeful spaces for cb rares, and browse the AP for interesting things.... okay, more like 20 slots.

Of course I'd have NO restraint whatsoever during holidays. I would single-handedly drain the AP - snatch EVERYTHING, then take my time looking at each egg's lineage (and keeping most of them ninja.gif ) Then I'd release anything messy, and grab another screen's worth.

Stripes.

Allllll the stripes.

Then when I amass enough I will breed them all and clog the AP with their wonderful purebredness.

(That's actually my goal, clog the AP)