Tazzay

Flight Rising

Top right of the second page of brews is a single chest, level 2. Nearer the bottom of that page is two chests, level 3.

Ah, thank you! :3 need to get some of the ingredients (missing the yellow stuff), so I guess I better get brewing rolleyes.gif (Or I could see if i can find any in the AH, though I'm sure they'll be expensive ^^; )

Ah, thank you! :3 need to get some of the ingredients (missing the yellow stuff), so I guess I better get brewing rolleyes.gif (Or I could see if i can find any in the AH, though I'm sure they'll be expensive ^^; )

Yellow is the second most common outcome so it shouldn't be too bad to make happy.gif

Yellow is the second most common outcome so it shouldn't be too bad to make happy.gif

That's what I thought too, but I've been getting everything BUT yellow in the past few days. Why luck why? Why must you work against me?

Finally managed to get stuff together to brew a chest, so now I must wait. Although, I'm now fighting in the arena so progress is being made!

Certainly getting enough trinkets to be able to swap them out for chests eventually.

edit: Got a Spellbound Tome familiar. Better than nothing I guess, was hoping for a bear.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Battled long enough to get 3 chests and got: a Snarling Mimic, Ensorcelled Volume and a Conjurer's Cloak! :3 Also opened a chest yesterday and got an Unlikely Alliance rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have spares of a few things if anyone's looking to trade - since I've at least one of everything now I'm not worried about trading for specific things.

I have four Polarfreeze Defenders xd.png At first I was like 'thank you Icepapa!' and then 'Cool, a spare' and then 'uuuummmmm' and then 'ack!'.

There's a good thread in general item sales for NotN trading which has been super useful for me.

Opened 2 chests and got a Sundial Impostor (not sure if the familliar is spelled wrong or my browser can't spell ^^; ) and a 2nd Graveyard Guardian :3 Keep wanting to get more eggs though ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

My luck is improving! Got 2 chests from gathering today, with a fallbrush fraud in one and a conjurers hat in the other, woot woot!

I have spares of a few things if anyone's looking to trade - since I've at least one of everything now I'm not worried about trading for specific things.

I have four Polarfreeze Defenders xd.png At first I was like 'thank you Icepapa!' and then 'Cool, a spare' and then 'uuuummmmm' and then 'ack!'.

There's a good thread in general item sales for NotN trading which has been super useful for me.

I have a 6 Magic Mirrors lol. If you wanna trade I'd love to swap!

No chest from gathering, one chest from fighting yesterday, hoping to get some today... no eggs yet sad.gif

The Google Sheet I've been recording my spares in - I'm about to go out but people can PM me on FR to discuss any trades they want to make happy.gif My profile is here.

I can still lend out level 25s if anyone wants to borrow a team that can smash through the Woodland Path quickly - again, going out for a bit but I'll check my PMs when I return.

I love how everybody is so nice and trusting on FR. There's no doubting the other party, it's just hey you wanna trade? Sure! I'll send my stuff over and I'll trust you to send your end of the bargain! I love it, it makes me feel so happy inside for some reason. Honestly FR has one of the friendliest communities I've ever seen. You'd think there would be lots of hostility due to the competition between flights and all, but nope, all sunshine and rainbows as far as I can tell biggrin.gif

I've had average luck so far, chest wise. Starting to get a lot of repeats already though. tongue.gif

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Avocado Circuit – Male (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Jungle Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Stonewash Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Seafoam Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Black Speckle/Shadow Shim/Maize Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Coal Speckle/Midnight Shim/White Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Black Speckle/Coal Shimmer/Ice Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Spring freckle/Forest Glimmer – Male (9K)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Fire Freckle/Avocado Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Seafoam Ripple/Banana Freckle/Forest Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Sand Seraph/Seafoam Glimmer – Male (9K)

user posted image

Obsidian Vipera/Obsidian Eye Spots/Chocolate underbelly – Female (9K)

user posted image

Charcoal Vipera/Obsidian Peregrine/Blood underbelly – Female (8500)

user posted image

Obsidian Vipera/Obsidian Eye Spots/Tomato Underbelly - Female (9K)

There are plans in the works for a version of crossroads which will make trading of items risk-free, but I do think it's cool that trading is working as-is, in spite of the technical risk.

I reckon most of the awfulness goes over to Drama Rising to be ignored by anyone with sense, and the rest of us are free to be nice to one another tongue.gif

Not the egg I was looking for, but I just got an unhatched Fire egg rolleyes.gif Got an unhatched Light egg as well at the start of the event, which rarely happens to me, not very often I find 2 unhatched eggs in a week laugh.gif

NotN has pushed Noc egg values down much lower than regular eggs, so you could always sell the fire egg and buy a Noc egg before their values go back up, and even make a profit from it.

I gave my progen Butterfly after I gained enough gems from the Fire/Ice battle.

user posted image

My first Butterfly nest hatched today, but these results only make me want to spend real life money to buy Crystal for my custom progen. >_< w h y

user posted image

user posted image

This is the goal, I guess? it's like a total of 4000 gems lmao

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

NotN has pushed Noc egg values down much lower than regular eggs, so you could always sell the fire egg and buy a Noc egg before their values go back up, and even make a profit from it.

Really? ohmy.gif How much would an unhatched egg go for? ohmy.gif Also, opened up 2 more chests and got a Deadly Reflection and a Conjurer's Pouch :3

Really? ohmy.gif How much would an unhatched egg go for? ohmy.gif Also, opened up 2 more chests and got a Deadly Reflection and a Conjurer's Pouch :3

Can't say for sure, and it might have changed by the time you read this, but currently the lowest priced noc egg on the AH for treasure is 140K, whereas the Fire equivalent is 180K.

Can't say for sure, and it might have changed by the time you read this, but currently the lowest priced noc egg on the AH for treasure is 140K, whereas the Fire equivalent is 180K.

Ah, alright :3 Just posted the fire egg for that price, hopefully it gets purchased - keep getting chests but no eggs (not including the one from the start of the event) ^^;

Oh my god this event... I have gotten a whole 1 egg from all 62 chests I've earned. So sick of familiars.... -Barfs familiars everywhere- xd.png

Statistically we shouldn't be expecting more than one in about 1/40, so in 60ish chests 1 egg isn't too bad. I've done OK for eggs but I'm still sort of vaguely hoping for a scroll.

Bleugh. Grinded coli for another hour and a half today. Still no chest…? I haven't had any luck gathering either. :0

At least this event lasts two weeks, so I'll get something eventually. Probably.

Had some luck today. Got two noc eggs(the first I have gotten in the event), and several mimic familiars I didn't have, including one I REALLY was wanting. Also, I only need two of the fake bears now.

Edited by Nectaris