Tazzay

Flight Rising

I joined Water first then changed to Ice as I like the colors better. If any newbies want to friend me on FR. Jedi>Ice

Edited by Jedi40

I joined Water and then saw no reason to move on. :3 We're the friendly, mysterious flight that loves silly puns.

Anyone in Lightning doing this year's Easter Egg Hunt? I am. I've found 18 eggs so far (out of 36) and I'm stumped on the rest.

There's a Easter egg hunt on FR?? unsure.gif

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Mulberry/Carmine Male

Edited by Jedi40

There's a Easter egg hunt on FR?? unsure.gif

I'm working on an exclusive one for Lightning Flight. Sorry Jedi |D I don't know if the other flights are doing hunts.

I'm working on an exclusive one for Lightning Flight. Sorry Jedi |D I don't know if the other flights are doing hunts.

Oh okay I was just wondering that's all.

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

Royal/Coral/Shadow

user posted image

Shadow/Coral/Shadow

Edited by Nectaris

I'm thinking arcane, or fire, or Maybeee shadow/darkness.

Quick thing, is FL pay-to-play?

Also, female guardian for me.

For everyone who's looking forward to April 8 cool.gif

I've got 4 dragons that I'd like to gift to our newbies... so if you join FR on the 8th and you read this, just send me a PM ( that's me on Flight Rising ) Subject: Welcome Present

btw I'd choose Plague wink.gif it's such a friendly and active flight, loads of nice and generous people (really we only look evil) well, we can be quite fierce when it comes to dominance battles... also Plague Momma's the best, don't let her looks deceive you... she's a cutie pie wub.gif ... a rotten one... with pustules... uuhm.. xd.png

for new Plague members:

user posted image

user posted image

for any new member regardless of flight:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Shirozuka

I'm planning on joining plague, its seems cool. Besides "Plague Momma" looks awesome. You are Aomame? I'll need to bookmark you so I remember, because I really like the cotal(?) Dragon you have. Is it possible for you to hold it for me?

Edited by Howitzersfriend

I've known about Flight Rising for a while now, but never thought about signing up until now. I'm ready for the 8th smile.gif

I'm planning on joining plague, its seems cool. Besides "Plague Momma" looks awesome. You are Aomame? I'll need to bookmark you so I remember, because I really like the cotal(?) Dragon you have. Is it possible for you to hold it for me?

Coatyl* tongue.gif

Anyway, I am always willing to add friends to my list! I am QueenLunaRose over there. I am a Shadowling or Shadowbutt, I follow Shadowbinder the Shadowmama.<3

Edit: Did I say Shadow too much?

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I go by TheUltimateMage (The is spelled right for once omg). I'll be tossing dragons at y'all once I have some nice ones bred.

Finally a time to sign up soon! I've been waiting two years and have missed them all. Lets hope history doesn't repeat itself.

I go by TheUltimateMage (The is spelled right for once omg). I'll be tossing dragons at y'all once I have some nice ones bred.

Oh, thank you! You don't Have to, but thank you anyway! Maybe I can breed you something sometime, once I get on my feet and learn the site.

Yes, yes. Much excite. ^^

I've got goodies for newbies. Food stacks, apparel, familiars, dragons, treasure, and breeding requests. :3 I'll be going on a gifting spree for at least a few days starting with the opening of this window.

Sounds cool!

I've been looking through the site rules and terms of use for FL, and they make sense and I will remember them. I just have to hope that I don't break a rule on my first day!

For any new players who are going to join, I have some extra familiars so if you PM me once you've joined (my username is the same as here), I'll send you one as a welcome gift happy.gif

Do familiars fight with you? If so, I'll probably contact you.

They don't, no, they just look cool on your dragon's view page :3 And everyday you can gain treasure from them, and after certain points (which I forgot ^^; ), you get different chests from them as well - rusted (when tolerated), iron (when loyal) and gilded (when awakened), if I remembered that correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong ^^; ) :3

*Edit* Found out the correct info rolleyes.gif ("t" = treasure)

Wary - No chest, 15t

Tolerant - Rusted chest, 20t

Relaxed - Rusted chest, 25t

Inquisitive - Rusted chest, 30t

Companion - Iron chest, 35t

Loyal - Iron chest, 45t

Awakened - Gilded chest, 50t

Edited by FluffyPillow

I've been doing a lot of research since I decided I wanted to join. Hell...I just made a private wiki page for the gene projects I've already planned on doing. I'm crazy...and I haven't even made an account yet xd.png.