Tazzay

Flight Rising

Welcome new FR peoples smile.gif

One of the bigger things that can throw you as a newbie is the coliseum. The battle system has tons of stats you can apply to your dragons but some of them have been found to be pretty useless. Mainly the defensive ones. So most people pour the majority into the main stat (Str/Int), a bit into quickness and whatever is comfy into life. For more specific stuff, head by the guide forum. One can't miss the big coliseum guides.

The Coliseum's truely interesting! Already spent hours into it. tongue.gif

Guys! biggrin.gif The window was extended! It'll not close at 11:30 server time! (11:30 am Pacific time, 2:30 pm Eastern time)

Welcome all new members! I joined in the last Registration window in December. I KNOW how overwhelming it can be at first but it is a very exciting game biggrin.gif I really enjoy the Coliseum and you will soon learn that it can be very lucrative especially during the monthly festival weeks. If you have any questions or if you have joined the NATURE flight please send me a quick message in FR. My name is the same there dragonsrus.

my first Flight Rising baby..she is so pretty, and so it should be considering how much time it take me to decide LOL

user posted image

now I need to understand how to play oh gosh

Edited by mellinatre

Oh man, I thought the Fairgrounds games were addicting, but The Coliseum is even worse xd.png. I read all the guides and I've been addicted to it ever since. It took me an hour or so to figure out what to do, but after that it is fairly easy. I didn't realize 4 hours had passed until someone came in and asked me if I wanted to go somewhere, whoops xd.png.

For everyone who's looking forward to April 8  cool.gif

I've got 4 dragons that I'd like to gift to our newbies... so if you join FR on the 8th and you read this, just send me a PM ( that's me on Flight Rising ) Subject: Welcome Present

btw I'd choose Plague  wink.gif it's such a friendly and active flight, loads of nice and generous people (really we only look evil) well, we can be quite fierce when it comes to dominance battles... also Plague Momma's the best, don't let her looks deceive you... she's a cutie pie wub.gif ... a rotten one... with pustules...  uuhm..  xd.png

for new Plague members (but you can of course choose one of the others as well ^^ ):

user posted image

user posted image

GONE

for any new member regardless of flight:

user posted image

GONE

user posted image

BUMP for those who didn't see it yet wink.gif and they're all ready to breed your first batch of cute little hatchlings

Edited by Shirozuka

I just joined under the Shadow clan and this game looks really cool! All of the designs are really cute, though I am partial to Fae dragons myself.

How long dose dragons take to grow up? A week? I forgot already ^^, And what are trinkets and materials used for? unsure.gif

How long dose dragons take to grow up? A week? I forgot already ^^, And what are trinkets and materials used for? unsure.gif

A dragon will grow up after 5 days :3 The trinkets and material can be used to swap with Swipp in the Trading Post for apparel and familiars :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

I went and bought this guy because he has the same primary and secondary colors as my customized first dragon and I really like his primary and secondary markings and eye color. I just needed the 'remove teriarty' item because seafoam gems looked dumb on him. He is perfect.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

New member here like you already know... I have 2 questions

1- it's hard to make a skin? I don't usually use photoshop and things like that, and

2- it is difficult to find familiars around?? because they cost a lot and I am only beginning, haven't even tried to read explanations about the fights LOL

thanks a lot...and also if it's an intimidating game...I love it

please contact me for friendship my nick is: MadameVastra

New member here like you already know... I have 2 questions

1- it's hard to make a skin? I don't usually use photoshop and things like that, and

2- it is difficult to find familiars around?? because they cost a lot and I am only beginning, haven't even tried to read explanations about the fights LOL

thanks a lot...and also if it's an intimidating game...I love it

please contact me for friendship my nick is: MadameVastra

I've never made a skin, but it's not that hard I doubt :3 You need gems to buy the blueprints for it though ^^; As for familiars, they're not that hard to get, depending on which coliseum venue you're in, AFAIK, the higher the level, the harder it is to get a familiar :3

I have a few familiars I can give you. Also may I add some of you?

Or you can add me, QueenLunaRose, if you wish.

Uhg, my sister who joined the same day as me has twice as many dragons as I do. She's lucky to be in the plague flight, there is one newbie giveaway on the light forums. How do some people already have stuff for their dragons to wear and more than three dragons? Wow, some people have all the luck..

Edited by shadowfighter

Uhg, my sister who joined the same day as me has twice as many dragons as I do. She's lucky to be in the plague flight, there is one newbie giveaway on the light forums. How do some people already have stuff for their dragons to wear and more than three dragons? Lucky. >.>

I have five dragons

I also have 25k treasure.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Uhg, my sister who joined the same day as me has twice as many dragons as I do. She's lucky to be in the plague flight, there is one newbie giveaway on the light forums. How do some people already have stuff for their dragons to wear and more than three dragons? Wow, some people have all the luck..

I still have a dragon left to give away (come with accessoires wink.gif ) double white with red smoke, got three genes, so if you want PM Aomame (me on FR), I can also send you links to some useful threads, where you might get some free stuff biggrin.gif and advice on how to earn some treasure...

Edited by Shirozuka

I still have a dragon left to give away (come with accessoires  wink.gif ) double white with red smoke, got three genes, so if you want PM Aomame (me on FR), I can also send you links to some useful threads, where you might get some free stuff  biggrin.gif and advice on how to earn some treasure...

Neat! Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out the stuff there. I like the coliseum though, I'm doing pretty good there.

My username is ShadowFighter for anyone who wants to add me. smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

My username is Minutaint! If anyone wants to add me, that would be great.

These guys weren't hatched with a particularly bright future, but if anyone is interested in one of these little fellows, just send me a message and I can send a crossroads for free.

user posted image

Shadow/Coal/Black, male

user posted image

Violet/Midnight/Midnight, male

Can supply a rename scroll if you buy from the AH and aren't fond of prenames.

Edited by Nine

Seeing as everyone has been so amazing to me, I have decided to give back. In four days, I will have three (hopefully) amazing looking Imperial hatchlings. Their parents are shown in this post, I will update it with the hatchlings when they hatch. smile.gif

Father

user posted image

Mother

user posted image

Edited by shadowfighter

I'm going to add a few people here if you guys don't mind happy.gif. If you get a friend request from LigerZero, that's me smile.gif.

Man I've done nothing but the Coliseum today, I'm so glad I read the guides on the forums because otherwise I'd have no clue what to do. Right now my dragons are at level 13, not bad for one day I think tongue.gif.

I'm going to add a few people here if you guys don't mind happy.gif. If you get a friend request from LigerZero, that's me smile.gif.

Man I've done nothing but the Coliseum today, I'm so glad I read the guides on the forums because otherwise I'd have no clue what to do. Right now my dragons are at level 13, not bad for one day I think tongue.gif.

Wow, lol. What flight are you in? I'm in Light. Congrats on getting your dragons so high BTW. My main ones are at level four. smile.gif