Tazzay

Flight Rising

Put some rules in the first post to keep the thread organised and prevent it being cluttered.

More "Scaleless" Mirrors for sale!

user posted image

Coral/Maroon/Stone male

user posted image

Coral/Maroon/Beige female

user posted image

Coral/Red/Chocolate male

user posted image

Coral/Maroon/Chocolate female

user posted image

Mulberry/Coal/Silver male

user posted image

Thistle/Shadow/Coal male

user posted image

Midnight/Midnight/Midnight female

user posted image

Of course, that registration is closed when I finally decided to join the game! :c Oh well, I have some more time to decide which elemental flight I'll choose.

I wish you luck with re-writing the code, guys.

Of course, that registration is closed when I finally decided to join the game! :c Oh well, I have some more time to decide which elemental flight I'll choose.

I wish you luck with re-writing the code, guys.

Aye, will give us 'wanna joins' time to research on how the site works and such. I'm pretty much settled on going with Wind, but that may change.

My bigger issue is deciding what my custom dragon will be, breed wise. All the breeds I really, really like are not starter breeds (Skydancers, Imps, wildclaws, spirals, nocs and pearls). I'm debating between a Mirror or female guardian (I don't like the male guard's beard....) as my custom.

For me choosing the Flight is the hardest. Currently I'm torn between Fire, Earth and Arcane.

My bigger issue is deciding what my custom dragon will be, breed wise.  All the breeds I really, really like are not starter breeds (Skydancers, Imps, wildclaws, spirals, nocs and pearls).  I'm debating between a Mirror or female guardian (I don't like the male guard's beard....) as my custom.

I'd love to have Nocturnes as starters! I'll probably take Fae, Mirror or female Guardian.

For me choosing the Flight is the hardest. Currently I'm torn between Fire, Earth and Arcane.

I'd love to have Nocturnes as starters! I'll probably take Fae, Mirror or female Guardian.

If I could choose any as my custom, it would be a Skydancer...so pretty!

With my luck, I'll probably get a Fae as my customs mate...ugh...they're my least fav. I'll have to double check to see if breed change scrolls can be used on progenitors, just in case.

If I could choose any as my custom, it would be a Skydancer...so pretty!

With my luck, I'll probably get a Fae as my customs mate...ugh...they're my least fav.  I'll have to double check to see if breed change scrolls can be used on progenitors, just in case.

Yup, breed change scrolls can be used on your progens! I'm saving up to get a coatl scroll for my random progen; only halfway there xd.png

-----

I have a bunch of triple royals and some nice circuits on the AH for really arbitrary prices, let me know if you want to haggle or anything. They're all named, but I'll throw in a renaming scroll if you ask nicely wink.gif They'll probably get exalted soon otherwise :/

user posted image

user posted image

Edit:

Sold:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by sharikak

Yup, breed change scrolls can be used on your progens!  I'm saving up to get a coatl scroll for my random progen; only halfway there xd.png

Yay! Thanks for the clarification!

-snip of bunch of really pretty dragons-

Oh man...those imps...those colors on those imps. I wants! Why...why...isn't the window open now?

Edited by Slaskia

Why are all my spiral babies girls?

New shinies for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For sale in AH

user posted image

Storm/Storm/Black Male

user posted image

Blue/Violet/Obsidian Male

user posted image

Carmine/Emerald/Maroon Female

user posted image

Ice/Goldenrod/Obsidian Female

Yup, breed change scrolls can be used on your progens!  I'm saving up to get a coatl scroll for my random progen; only halfway there xd.png

That's good to know. Does Tri-Color Scatterscroll also can be used on Progenitors?

All those dragons are so beautiful... I'd love to buy them. :<

That's good to know. Does Tri-Color Scatterscroll also can be used on Progenitors?

All those dragons are so beautiful... I'd love to buy them. :<

Yes, tri-colour scatterscrolls work on progenitors. Just make sure that you want to do it - it's irreversible!

Yes, tri-colour scatterscrolls work on progenitors. Just make sure that you want to do it - it's irreversible!

Is there more than one type of scatterscroll (for instance, one that will just scatter the tertiary color, since we have no control over that even with the custom progen)? If not, if I use a scatter on a progen it will likely be just on the random one I get.

Is there more than one type of scatterscroll (for instance, one that will just scatter the tertiary color, since we have no control over that even with the custom progen)? If not, if I use a scatter on a progen it will likely be just on the random one I get.

There isn't, but if you do end up with colors you don't like, you can always have the option of dressing it up with a skin :3 Though skins are only for aesthetics to the applied dragon and won't be passed down to any bred hatchies ^^; (Or you could be lucky and find an unhatched egg while scavenging and hope it hatches with colors you like)

Or you can use another scatterscroll. There is no limit to how many times you use them(the item itself is a one-time use, but you can buy and use as many as you want).

Edited by Nectaris

Ah, OK. Pity. Would be nice to be able to scatter just one of the colors. Guess I'll have to just hope my future custom progen get's a decent tertiary color. Otherwise I may just have to avoid gening the tert.

Ah, OK. Pity. Would be nice to be able to scatter just one of the colors. Guess I'll have to just hope my future custom progen get's a decent tertiary color. Otherwise I may just have to avoid gening the tert.

I didn't gene my progen's tert either, as the color doesn't go with the colors I choose (she's based off a character/fursona) of mine) ^^; To show what I mean -> user posted image She's Gold/Goldenrod/Coal, would've been nice if she had a green based tert, but oh well rolleyes.gif

Mine got shadow, for BOTH of them. It looks good on my random of all things, but it looked bad on my custom until spines came out.

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

user posted image

X-cuse me buying this little thing was not originally part of my plan, what have you done.

user posted image

Now the question is whether she looks better as a Guardian or Spiral...

Put some rules in the first post to keep the thread organised and prevent it being cluttered.

Thanks! Would it also be a good thing to say to remove pictures of dragons once they're sold? I don't know if that would be more trouble than it's worth but thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Thanks! Would it also be a good thing to say to remove pictures of dragons once they're sold? I don't know if that would be more trouble than it's worth but thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Added c:

Or if they were exalted by the player or whoever bought them from said player.

The latest rule has to be handled carefully though. Not everyone is on here 24/7, and something can sell while you are away from the computer(this weekend I had three out of four sell while I was asleep for example).

Personally, I would phrase it more of a suggestion than a rule, because you DON'T know if they are around to edit their post.

Edited by Nectaris

I do agree with Nectaris. Some people don't always play every day, myself being one of them. Even though I rarely post images, because I can't seem to get the copy past editing right, I sometimes forget to come back and remove them.

because I can't seem to get the copy past editing right

There's a line break in the code you need to remove. Maybe add that in the first post too, many people struggle with this. ^^'