Tazzay

Flight Rising

Woo, fun to find a FR thread here, since it is soon time for the new reg window (starting tomorrow) anyone who is joining up can always contact me! I am also a wind mentor so if you join the wind flight i'll try to help you as much as i can and send you a small start up gift~

(link to my profile in my signature)

Woo, fun to find a FR thread here, since it is soon time for the new reg window (starting tomorrow) anyone who is joining up can always contact me! I am also a wind mentor so if you join the wind flight i'll try to help you as much as i can and send you a small start up gift~

(link to my profile in my signature)

You're avatar is awesome! xd.png If only we could have the flight leaders as familiars laugh.gif *waves Wind flag* Makes me wonder how much bigger our flight will get rolleyes.gif

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Shadow/Maize/Coal Female

user posted image

Navy/Coal/Shadow Male

user posted image

Lemon/Steel/Ivory Female

user posted image

Emerald/Thistle/Ivory Female

user posted image

Aqua/Swamp/Gold Male

Oh man, I've been waiting for the new registration window to open for like a year(I kept missing them due to work or real life issues). I'm so undecided on what Flight I will join, I like Lightning, Wind, Water, and Shadow xd.png.

Can't wait for tomorrow morning smile.gif.

AHHHH

ITS COMING

THE OPENING

OF FLIGHT RISING SIGNUPS

SO PUMPED

YET SO CLUELESS

YEAH

I can't decide what flight to join. I am split between Pauge, Shadow and Wind right now.

Ooh, I can't wait ^^

AHHHH

ITS COMING

THE OPENING

OF FLIGHT RISING SIGNUPS

SO PUMPED

YET SO CLUELESS

YEAH

Ok dude, calm down, caps give me a headache...

Also I am willing to breed for any of you new guys!

Edit: Thanks Light Concorde! Forgot there wasn't a y in the breed name.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

A gentle reminder for those wanting to join. The eye color of your hatched dragons will match your flight. I'm currently in Shadow so all of my hatchlings will have purple eyes.

When I first started, I didn't know that. Fortunately, I was in Nature so the dark green worked. rolleyes.gif

I go by TrundlingPumpkin on FR.

Do send a friend request to me if any of you new ones like to :3 (Same with already registered members). You can also PM me tomorrow to let me know you've joined up. I've a link to my profile in my signature.

I'll send goodies and breeding offers. ^^

I can't decide what flight to join. I am split between Pauge, Shadow and Wind right now.

Ooh, I can't wait ^^

go for Plague wink.gif (although... to be honest, I think Wind's kinda nice too... I love the light green eyes wub.gif ) still remember when I chose my flight it felt like hours of "ooh Plague's really cool... but Ice eyes are awesome too... ooh but the Lightweaver (Light deity) looks pretty... or maybe Nature, Nature eggs are sooo cute........" unsure.gif

Hey, gitz a question

Do any of y'all know how it works on iPad? Does it work fine or what?

Hey, gitz a question

Do any of y'all know how it works on iPad? Does it work fine or what?

hmmm... it works on my iPhone. coliseum is a bit difficult, but everything else works just fine... so I suppose it also works on iPad...

hmmm... it works on my iPhone. coliseum is a bit difficult, but everything else works just fine... so I suppose it also works on iPad...

'Kay, thanks! I know that quite a bit of the game sites do not work on the iPad, so I was wondering if Flight Rising was one. I am glad to know it is not! biggrin.gif

'Kay, thanks! I know that quite a bit of the game sites do not work on the iPad, so I was wondering if Flight Rising was one. I am glad to know it is not! biggrin.gif

It works just fine on iPad. The only thing to note is, when you play Shock Switch (one of the fairground games), you'll have to select just a shy bit to the left of the tiles you want to select.

I also know the coli does have problems loading on most mobile devices, I haven't tried Apple products but Androids and Kindle products do not load.

I will find a way.

Good luck, I own a Kindle and a Samsung Galaxy and they both won't load the Coli nor Fairgrounds.

go for Plague wink.gif (although... to be honest, I think Wind's kinda nice too... I love the light green eyes wub.gif ) still remember when I chose my flight it felt like hours of "ooh Plague's really cool... but Ice eyes are awesome too... ooh but the Lightweaver (Light deity) looks pretty... or maybe Nature, Nature eggs are sooo cute........" unsure.gif

Plauge seems really cool, the design for The Plaugebringer is wicked! But I like the curiosity from Arcane and the freedom from Wind. ^^

I have another question; are any of the dragon species/colors bound to a specific flight or can you obtain any color or species no matter which flight you join? I know the eyecolor is set for a specific Flight, but can you trade between flgiht or buy dragons from another flight, say if I join Plauge, can I buy a dragon from someone from Wind?

Plauge seems really cool, the design for The Plaugebringer is wicked! But I like the curiosity from Arcane and the freedom from Wind. ^^

I have another question; are any of the dragon species/colors bound to a specific flight or can you obtain any color or species no matter which flight you join? I know the eyecolor is set for a specific Flight, but can you trade between flgiht or buy dragons from another flight, say if I join Plauge, can I buy a dragon from someone from Wind?

Yes, you can buy any dragon you want. The only dragons that are bound to your lair are your progenitors.

You can get any dragon regardless of flight :3 People sell and trade dragons all the time, and the Auction House is one of the many great places get them (plus the cool refined search feature is amazingly helpful if searching for specific color combos) :3 Your lair doesn't have to be filled with dragons from 1 flight (though you could if that's what you want it to be), so any dragon's eye color/coloration/breed can be obtained :3

*Edit* ninja.gif'd by Tazzay ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow