Tazzay

Flight Rising

Hello FR newbies!  I'm sheppardkid over on FR if anyone would like to add me as a friend.  Also, I come bearing free Ice hatchlings for anyone interested.  Just shoot me a PM on FR with your choice. smile.gif

user posted image

Platinum/Royal/Sand

user posted image

Coal/Red/Jungle

user posted image

Grey/Maize/Goldenrod

user posted image

Obsidian/Midnight/Green

user posted image

Seafoam/Jade/Lemon

user posted image

Splash/Purple/Mulberry

user posted image

Royal/Royal/Carmine

Oh man, that Seafoam/Jade/Lemon hatchling is gorgeous!

ETA: I joined, my username is ShadowFighter. smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

Also, anyone new who PMs me (diaveborn) with the subject line "Dragcave Gift" will get something random from me. :)

Possibly not on the same day if I'm not around, but I will make sure I reply to everyone. The things I have been able to accumulate are pretty non-expensive so just think of it like an introduction to a potentially new item - but they would have been exciting and useful to me as a new player so I hope you'll like them :) You're free to use what I send, or give away, or sell.

I just updated this part of my post with stuff I would have said had I not been so tired! The above quote and the original post are both the updated version.

:)

I just joined!

I'm so confused on what flight to join...I'm thinking Fire maybe 0wo

Username is Ratiasu on there...cuz I like difference tongue.gif

Welcome new members! smile.gif

I have the same username on FR as here in case you want to take a peek.

yess omg i've been waiting for this forever!! joined immediately after i came home. <33

i'm NutcrackerGhoul on FR (and i love friends!! : ^) ) and desperately confused on how to play this rn but omg i'm so excited this seems so cool

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

To those who added me as their referrer - make sure to send me a pm with your DC name, so I can give you a starter pack!

yess omg i've been waiting for this forever!! joined immediately after i came home. <33

i'm NutcrackerGhoul on FR (and i love friends!! :  ^) ) and desperately confused on how to play this rn but omg i'm so excited this seems so cool

I sent you a Friend Request! :3

I'm still trying to figure it all out too. The game actually does a good job on explaining what everything is. Really helpful stuff.

I swear though, I took forever to decide my first dragon lol. The one I got for free though isn't all that exciting:

user posted image

The art is just <3 omg

eyy i saw : ^ ) accepted!!

i agree omg it does describe things pretty well and the art is just hhh <33

For Sale in the AH or 1 FREE dragon to any new members of the Ice Flight. Send me a PM in FR with the code of said dragon and I will send it right to you. This is for new Ice members only.

user posted image

Shadow/Maize/Coal Female

user posted image

Navy/Coal/Shadow Male

user posted image

Lemon/Steel/Ivory Female

user posted image

Emerald/Thistle/Ivory Female

user posted image

Aqua/Swamp/Gold Male

Edited by Jedi40

There's a FR youtube account with a few videos to help you get started. :3 They explain a few basic stuff related to registering, making your progen, caring for your dragons, earning treasure, and battling in the coliseum.

I'm still trying to figure it all out too. The game actually does a good job on explaining what everything is. Really helpful stuff.

I swear though, I took forever to decide my first dragon lol. The one I got for free though isn't all that exciting:

user posted image

The art is just <3 omg

Well, if you don't like basic colors, acquiring gene scrolls can spice them up a bit :3 Example ->

user posted image Banana Crystal/Ivory Facet/Rust Circuit :3 The Scrying Workshop (Predict Morphology) helps a lot when deciding what gene looks best for your dragons :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have these three free to new members. Just send me a crossroads or pm.

Claimed!

Edited by Nectaris

All free to grab by anyone but, I'd like some preference to go to the new members. :3 Just CR for a single treasure or message me (here or FR). I need to clear out some space to hatch another nest x3

-- All gone! --

Edited by Narvix

How can I earn gems without buying them? The wiki says keeping clan energy high for three days will give you a gem each day, but are there any other ways?

If there aren't any other ways, I'll be waiting for years to get things if I don't buy them

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

How can I earn gems without buying them? The wiki says keeping clan energy high for three days will give you a gem each day, but are there any other ways?

If there aren't any other ways, I'll be waiting for years to get things if I don't buy them... tongue.gif

Iron and gilded chests also give a handful, as well as a few other chests. One thing you can do is some people are willing to exchange treasure for gems. I don't know the going rate though.

You get them through the daily bonus and you can get a few from certain chests. smile.gif If you're flight deity is smiling upon you, you can also earn some through exalting dragons. (Be careful though; don't exalt your progens. You get nothing from doing so.)

Oh dear, I think i'm joining Fire, mostly because I have this TOTALLY AWESOME backstory to go with it!

I am just plain Esko on Flight Rising

Today has been a fun ride so far, everyone has been so kind and friendly. I'd like to thank everyone who gave me things, much appreciated smile.gif. It will take some getting used to the site, but I'm sure I'll have a blast.

I got sucked into Flight Rising. I joined Nature; it called to me. laugh.gif It looks super complex though...

Welcome new FR peoples smile.gif

One of the bigger things that can throw you as a newbie is the coliseum. The battle system has tons of stats you can apply to your dragons but some of them have been found to be pretty useless. Mainly the defensive ones. So most people pour the majority into the main stat (Str/Int), a bit into quickness and whatever is comfy into life. For more specific stuff, head by the guide forum. One can't miss the big coliseum guides.

For Sale in the AH or 1 FREE dragon to any new members of the Ice Flight. Send me a PM in FR with the code of said dragon and I will send it right to you. This is for new Ice members only.

user posted image

Shadow/Maize/Coal Female

user posted image

Lemon/Steel/Ivory Female

user posted image

Emerald/Thistle/Ivory Female

user posted image

Aqua/Swamp/Gold Male

user posted image

White/Platinum/Mulberry Female

user posted image

White/Rose/Silver Female

user posted image

White/Sliver/Ice Female

Edited by Jedi40

My first impression of FL have been really awesome! People have been giving out so much free stuff and dragons! I got two pretty females and two hatchlings extra to take care of now (no males to breed the two females with. I'm such an idiot laugh.gif). The community is very welcoming and friendly, looking forward to going deeper into this and thank you again to people who have been and still is giving out free stuff ^^

I am a member now...need to understand how it works and choose carefully how to create my 1st dragon ^__^ I like that