Tazzay

Flight Rising

Since I kept the yarn blue, I think I'll end up with the Marvelous Sweater xd.png Though the yarn looks so pretty I'd feel bad if I opened it ^^; I think I'll save up and get one from the AH, if/when their price goes down ^^;

You can open it without worry, Fluffy smile.gif When you open it, you get both the sweater and the forever cycling thread item.

You can open it without worry, Fluffy smile.gif When you open it, you get both the sweater and the forever cycling thread item.

Awesome, thank you for the info! happy.gif

I got the "Stupendous Sweater" which looked like a Strawberry laugh.gif

Edited by Jedi40

I got the Glorious Sweater. I don't really care for it, but I am not a fan of sweaters anyway.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Teal/Teal/Slate

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ALSO SWEATERS

and stuff for sale.

user posted image

jade/rose/ivory

250.000T

user posted image

spring/charcoal/orange

250.000T

user posted image

brown/forest/fire

female

15.0000T

user posted image

brown/forest/orange

male

25.000T

user posted image

brown/forest/orange

male

25.000T

Oh good. Now I don't have to mass exalt without training. I can just ship dragons off to newbies :3 I hope to have a PM story written up by then so the new clans can enjoy a little writing. x3

*Maximum squee*

Oh wow, I can't wait until the registration window, I have been wanting in for a little while now :3

Oh good. Now I don't have to mass exalt without training. I can just ship dragons off to newbies :3 I hope to have a PM story written up by then so the new clans can enjoy a little writing. x3

That's sweet of you. X3 Having a little backstory lore.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Silver/Storm/Coral Female

user posted image

Ice/Navy/Rust Female

user posted image

Sliver/Violet/Blood Male

user posted image

Ice/Mulberry/Carmine Male

user posted image

Lavender/Ivory/Sunshine First Gen Male

I just opened my thread chest and got the Marvelous Sweater. Then I looked in the AH and ended up purchasing the Astonishing Sweater. happy.gif

I'm hoping that I'll eventually stumble upon one of the sweaters in Gilded Chests or at the Pinkpile. Can't afford them right now orz

There's an upcoming registration window, but I can't decide what flight I'll choose...

D:

WIND IS LOVE, WIND IS LIFE

There, made it easier for you. d:

There's an upcoming registration window, but I can't decide what flight I'll choose...

D:

I've decided to join ice...initially (for the sake of my custom progen to ensure the eyes match with the colors (midnight/navy)). But after a breeding or two I'll move over to Wind. smile.gif

I joined Lightning when I registered. I love the element and I'm quite the science-y person (though I don't understand half of the equations xd.png). I'm staying in Lightning for at least six months from my registration date but, I'm thinking I'll stay longer. If I ever decide to change elements, I wouldn't really know what to go for but, I might join my SO in Fire Flight or jump to Earth. I'm not sure; I haven't done much research on what the other flights are like.

However, if you're having trouble figuring out which one to join, I find that this guide is rather useful. Do keep in mind, it's based on general aspects about flight members and not specific to individual aspects.

LIGHT FLIGHT FLIGHT LIGHT

I was stuck between Arcane, Lightning, and Light when I first registered. Decided to go with the glitter and I don't regret my choice. xd.png

There's always the Wind Flight biggrin.gif (hehe I kid, but only if you want to laugh.gif Choose which flight suits you best :3)

I'm putting together a few starter packs for anyone who joins Plague this registration window. Includes familiars, apparel, food and maybe a dragon!

However, if you're having trouble figuring out which one to join, I find that this guide is rather useful. Do keep in mind, it's based on general aspects about flight members and not specific to individual aspects.

Good job, you just made it even harder for me to chose D:

Right now I think I might join fire, although the other flights are also really cool... especially shadow...

Maybe I'll join fire, and then decide whether to switch to shadow or not.

Lightning also suits me too though, I love spreadsheets...

I wish I could be in every flight xd.png

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

After some thinking...the shadow eye color would work well with my planned custom as well. So I think I'll go with that instead.

Now I can only hope the tert won't end up being the wrong color and the random is...acceptable.

Edit: oh and if future newbies want something to test out their progen colors on...I've been using this site: http://www.greyskygames.com/FlightTester/

Keep in mind you'll only have access to four of the breeds as your custom (Mirrors, Tundras, Faes and Guardians)

Edited by Slaskia