Tazzay

Flight Rising

Wow, lol. What flight are you in? I'm in Light. Congrats on getting your dragons so high BTW. My main ones are at level four. smile.gif

I'm in the Wind flight tongue.gif. Thanks, it took a while to get going, especially having to find the items they specified to grab in the guides. I am pretty consistent now, unless the RNG trolls me and they dodge a bunch xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I've been doing the coliseum without a guide because... why not? My party consists of my 'starter' dragon and an Imperial and Coatl I bought from the auction house yesterday. They're all level 5.

I've been doing the coliseum without a guide because... why not? My party consists of my 'starter' dragon and an Imperial and Coatl I bought from the auction house yesterday. They're all level 5.

Yeah I find it more fun to just wing it! I only have two dragons though. A Fae and my Guardian I made :3

For Sale in the AH or 1 FREE dragon to any new members of the Ice Flight. Send me a PM in FR with the code of said dragon and I will send it right to you. This is for new Ice Flight members only.

user posted image

Shadow/Maize/Coal Female

user posted image

Lemon/Steel/Ivory Female

user posted image

Emerald/Thistle/Ivory Female

user posted image

Aqua/Swamp/Gold Male

user posted image

White/Platinum/Mulberry Female

STILL HERE FOR SALE

GEN1 NOCTURNES, PEOPLE.

user posted image

jade/rose/ivory

150.000T

user posted image

spring/charcoal/orange

150.000T

...ugh.

Uhg, my sister who joined the same day as me has twice as many dragons as I do. She's lucky to be in the plague flight, there is one newbie giveaway on the light forums. How do some people already have stuff for their dragons to wear and more than three dragons? Wow, some people have all the luck..

I did a massive lair cleaning not to long ago so I only have six dragons. I've found a smaller lair size is easier to managed. biggrin.gif

Dear new Light flighters: I just hatched this bae but I'm afraid that I'll need to part with her because I need lair space. ;-; Matching eyes!

user posted image

I'd also be willing to part with a lot of other things in my lair if you're new, so send me a PM over FR! (Again, I'm TheUltimatemage)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Hi all new FR players :3! I am Elysia on FR. Feel free to send me a friend request if you like. biggrin.gif

Hi Reidragon, I sent you a friend request if you dont mind ^^

I have a newb question - how long does it take baby dragon to become adults? Or do I have to do something to make them grow up? :3

I have a newb question - how long does it take baby dragon to become adults? Or do I have to do something to make them grow up? :3

It takes five days for them to become adults, no intervention needed. smile.gif

It takes five days for them to become adults, no intervention needed. smile.gif

Ah okay. Thanks!

So 10 days from egg to adult. Cool.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Lemon/Steel/Ivory Female

user posted image

Emerald/Thistle/Ivory Female

user posted image

Aqua/Swamp/Gold Male

user posted image

White/Platinum/Mulberry Female

Ut oh...I think Arcanist broke the site!

Edit: nm, it's back *mutters* figures it would pop back after I post about it xd.png

Edited by Slaskia

Joined during the new opening and I'm so stoked! I've been wanting to for a while~

I found some beauties in the auction already ////////// and have probably spent the better half of the past few days playing lol

I'm AceZaslavsky if anyone wants to add me! <3

Not at all biggrin.gif I accepted <3 See you around FR!

Also P.S I have some dergs for sale if anyone is interested. They are all 2nd gen as well if that matters to anyone. I will give big discounts to newbies otherwise all are in the auction house.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As you can see I love me some simple pretty dergs. Mine are not too jazzed xd.png

Edited by Reidragon

Hello, i've joined within the new opening and FR is taking up all of my spare time. <3

So many pretty dragons people have on there~

And i have a silly question - How long is rollover?

And i have a silly question - How long is rollover?

30 minutes, 0:00-0:30 server time.

Not at all biggrin.gif I accepted <3 See you around FR!

Also P.S I have some dergs for sale if anyone is interested. They are all 2nd gen as well if that matters to anyone. I will give big discounts to newbies otherwise all are in the auction house.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As you can see I love me some simple pretty dergs. Mine are not too jazzed xd.png

Oh my gosh, that female Imperial though!

Are you interested in her? I just sold her brother the ice/sky male. I'm just holding him till the person is able to clear out lair space :3 I might have my double shadow mirror sold too. Yay! I love when we get fresh users. Exhalting such pretty dragons always makes me sad.

Are you interested in her? I just sold her brother the ice/sky male. I'm just holding him till the person is able to clear out lair space :3 I might have my double shadow mirror sold too. Yay! I love when we get fresh users. Exhalting such pretty dragons always makes me sad.

I love her, and she'd make such a pretty mate for the male I bought! But I am 15,000t below what you are asking for her.

ETA: Never mind, just bought a different female. She looks cool!

user posted image

She'll be bred with this little guy when she grows up.

user posted image

Edited by shadowfighter

I love her, and she'd make such a pretty mate for the male I bought! But I am 15,000t below what you are asking for her.

That's okay! I am willing to give you a discount on her. I know what it's like when you're new. Send me a crossroads and you can have her for 15k :3! (My username is Elysia friend me anyone who would like to biggrin.gif)

Ah I see you just updated. Nevermind she is still available to anyone interested :3

Edited by Reidragon