Tazzay

Flight Rising

That's what I'm wondering also ^^; What I'm thinking of doing, is buying extras so that once the festival ends (or wait a week or so afterwards), try and sell them :3 Not sure if that's a good idea or not ^^;

What's a goldenbeast? o.o hehe I bought what I wanted from the festival shop right at the start of the event, since I had a stack and a half of currency left over from last year xd.png Might get another apparel piece though :3

*Edit* @Narvix: What chest did you get? ohmy.gif Depending on which one you're wanting, I might have an extra to give you, if you need :3

x3 I don't know what chests there are so I don't have any in mind that I particularly want. The one I got was the Botonys accent chest. I was just making a note because I never seem to have any luck obtaining festival stuff beyond the currency. xd.png

It's all good though. smile.gif

selling cuties!

flexible on all prices!

these will be the last few babies born with arcane eyes as i've just switched to ice : ' D hello fellow icelings!! i've heard you guys are the coolest flight. ; D

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

avocado/tea/ivory - 20k

user posted image

seafoam/teal/fire - 30k

user posted image

rose/rose/ice - 15k

user posted image

rose/white/maize - 20k

user posted image

white/maize/white - 20k

user posted image

maize/caribbean/sky - 10k

user posted image

white/lavender/royal - 15k

user posted image

white/violet/jade - 10k

I bought the rose skydancer female from you! I have the perfect mate for her, as well.

Just hatched a few eggs the other day!

Trying to sell them as I am running out of lair space lol

Prices range from 5k to 10k~

user posted image

Fem/Orange/Green/Brown - 5K

user posted image

Fem/Platinum/Ice/Coal - 5k

user posted image

Fem/Coal/Black/Rose - 10k

Edited by Yamato_K

Hah, the coli loves giving me the glade golem ones too-I've got six of them so far. xd.png (i am 100% positive I have way too much time on my hands.)

Coli loved giving me the Botanys Back one....

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Storm/Pink/Obsidian Female

user posted image

Royal/Midnight/Midnight Male

user posted image

Royal/Platinum/Silver Male

user posted image

Grey/Violet/Blood Female

user posted image

Midnight/Stonewash/Shadow Male

user posted image

Midnight/Blue/Obsidian Male

For sale in the AH (or just visit their pages and buy them there)!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Please check their pages for colors, genders and genes. (Oh dang it won't link. So just go to the search for clans page and type in my username. Just for reference, it's the same as on here)

Edited by Howitzersfriend

Holy biscuits, I have 600 festival currency! xd.png I think I'll get 1 of each (or at least the sash and bear, maybe?) to sell afterwards laugh.gif And to my surprise I even got a Gladewalker Cape! biggrin.gif

*Edit* Bought more of each item, minus the emblem :3 Now the hard part of trying to figure out how much to sell them for once the festival ends rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I bought the rose skydancer female from you! I have the perfect mate for her, as well.

whaa thank you!! enjoy <33

you guys are all so lucky xd.png i've only managed to buy three of the things, and since my timetable has been so chaotic i haven't visited the coli at all ;;; the skins this event were beautiful, too <33 it's actually so cool they have events based around each of the flights--i love it and can't wait for more! / v \

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

(Oh dang it won't link. So just go to the search for clans page and type in my username. Just for reference, it's the same as on here)

The BBCode you get from FR is split onto separate lines, like

url

img

/url

To make it work here you need to condense it down into one line

url img /url

>Wind flight is dominating

What. How we even.

---

Left for sale:

user posted image

(for Leafy Gladeboughs or 100.000T)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For sale in the AH:

user posted image

Storm/White/White

Current Price: 11500t

user posted image

Shadow/White/White

Current Price: 8500t

user posted image

Silver/Red/Midnight

Current Price: 11500t

Edited by sheppardkid

These guys are all 7k each. CR Slaskia if you want one. smile.gif

user posted image

Charcoal/Maroon/Blood - Male

user posted image

Obsidian/Maroon/Crimson - Female

user posted image

Grey/Carmine/Red - Male

user posted image

Midnight/Silver/Rose - Female

user posted image

Obsidian/Tangerine/Tomato - Male

user posted image

Midnight/Brown/Tangerine - Male

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Took some time, but I finally have enough for a gene I've been wanting for a while for my main's mate, thanks to the dominance buff :3 Just need to wait until it comes back in stock happy.gif Then to save up again for the next festival rolleyes.gif Also, how often are the teardrop apparel in the marketplace? ohmy.gif I haven't seen any since they've been implemented, though I guess that's because they're still new yet ^^;

*Edit* *squees* biggrin.gifwub.gif

user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

The teardrop stuff basically shows up for .5 seconds a few times an hour, if you're lucky, I think. I've sen it, but even when I've managed to click the buy button and gone to confirm, I've been too slow. It doesn't help that they only stock maybe 3-5 of a piece at a time. :/ You really have to camp the MP if you want a shot at snagging any of the teardrop stuff directly from there, unfortunately.

For Sale in the AH prices have been dropped on all dergs

user posted image

Royal/Midnight/Midnight Male

user posted image

Midnight/Stonewash/Shadow Male

Edited by Jedi40

selling cuties!

updating for new page & flexible on all prices!

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

avocado/tea/ivory - 20k

user posted image

seafoam/teal/fire - 30k

user posted image

white/maize/white - 20k

user posted image

maize/caribbean/sky - 10k

user posted image

white/lavender/royal - 15k

user posted image

white/violet/jade - 10k

I ended up with a lot of chests from the festival, 15 in total (including the one I opened), most of them were Glade Golem ones @_@ Anyone need a Glade Golem skin? ^^;

I ended up with a lot of chests from the festival, 15 in total (including the one I opened), most of them were Glade Golem ones @_@ Anyone need a Glade Golem skin? ^^;

I got no chests whatsoever from the festival passed. None from digging or the coliseum

The teardrop stuff basically shows up for .5 seconds a few times an hour, if you're lucky, I think. I've  sen it, but even when I've managed to click the buy button and gone to confirm, I've been too slow. It doesn't help that they only stock maybe 3-5 of a piece at a time. :/ You really have to camp the MP if you want a shot at snagging any of the teardrop stuff directly from there, unfortunately.

I was lucky once to get earrings. They're so TINY they're almost invisible, unless you squint. Mostly not worth the struggle, better wait some time until the hype dies out... Or grind in the coliseum for the Chroma variant, if you're patient enough.

---

Still for sale:

user posted image

Right now, I want to spank my starter dragons. I bred the dragons for an Arcane push but they only produced 1 egg. ONE EGG.

Right now, I want to spank my starter dragons. I bred the dragons for an Arcane push but they only produced 1 egg. ONE EGG.

THEY KNOW YOUR PLANS. Heh. Be glad, it's still better than nothing. d:

I got 2 and exalted them both xd.png I could breed mine again if I wanted but I want to wait and get one of them new genes to pass along. I'm thinking speckled.

Well, I finally got around to getting a 7th apparel slot. Now four of my dragons have all their respective sets:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image