Tazzay

Flight Rising

Anyone interested in a near miss XYY Gen 1?

user posted image

Vectra

Slate

White

Maize

I just don't know what to do with her... Looking for maybe 54kt since she's got nice colors. 6kt is cut off for the needed renaming scroll.

Also trying to sell this Gen 1 Noc boy.

user posted image

Zaherux

Sunshine

Orange

Red

He's 84kt, cut off 6kt for the renaming scroll.

If you are interested send a CR to Zazikel.

Edited by Fateweaver

New babies for sale! 7k Each.

user posted image

Charcoal/Maroon/Blood - Male

user posted image

Obsidian/Maroon/Crimson - Female

user posted image

Grey/Carmine/Red - Male

And in addition I have this Gen1 guy I hatched:

user posted image

Rust/Sky/Maize – Male

However I am strongly considering keeping him, so if anyone else wants him, they’ll have to make a very tempting offer smile.gif

also, a small question for you guys, especially those in the ice flight; do eye colours really matter when breeding dergs? and for the ices, are you guys friendly? : ' D i've honestly been thinking of switching over to the ice flight as i adore the pale white eyes they have, and as much as i like arcane i really dislike the bright pink eyes : ^ | it's such a small detail but ahhh rip

There are some nest renting topics you could look into. I know it's a hassle, but if you don't want to leave Arcane but wants Ice eyes, it is a possibility. smile.gif

Great! She'll go amazingly with my Gen one Male. :3

Just to be sure, should I still be holding her for you? :3

---

Also a pile of adorbs. The price is between 5000 and 10000T.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ugh, I just have enough lair space for the three eggs I have coming. An expansion is so expensive, and I need to do a lot of grinding Dx

Just to be sure, should I still be holding her for you? :3

-snip-

I just got one leafy gladbough, will that be enough to trade?

I just got one leafy gladbough, will that be enough to trade?

Yes, absolutely :3 Send me a message on the site with it attached and I'll transfer the dragon ASAP.

I was a baaaad girl....but shes so pretty......T_T Well I can breed her right away should I decide to so thats a bonus. Welcome to the family Kasai!

user posted image

Not sure if anyone will be interested, since I know it's probably not a super popular gene combo, but I've got some freshly hatched snappers looking for homes:

user posted image

Ember

Snapper Female

Fire Speckle/Chocolate Stripes/Black Crackle

(Sorry, for some reason her code just isn't showing up right!)

user posted image

Firestar

Snapper Female

Fire Speckle/Ice Freckle/Coal Crackle

user posted image

Flamma

Snapper Female

Fire Speckle/Stone Freckle/Coal Crackle

Looking for maybe 10-15k for them?

Edited by LascielsShadow

user posted image

"Noctilucent, why are you a Nature representative in a clan full of Witches?"

"My parents told me I could be anything I wanted!"

"But you're Sky/Midnight/Storm."

"ANYTHING. I. WANTED."

that's literally her entire bio and I'm giggling.

user posted image

Blood/blood/white, female. She'll be exalted within the next half hour so if you want her send a CR for 15k.

Triple browns, 20k each in the AH, will be exalted when their AH time runs out:

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Blood/blood/white, female. She'll be exalted within the next half hour so if you want her send a CR for 15k.

Triple browns, 20k each in the AH, will be exalted when their AH time runs out:

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Male

Any chance you'd be willing to hold off on exalting the Imperial? I can't buy her right now since the site doesn't work where I am but I am very interested in her!

Any chance you'd be willing to hold off on exalting the Imperial? I can't buy her right now since the site doesn't work where I am but I am very interested in her!

I can hold, but only if you're sure to buy her. Had too many people back out of holds so I'm kind of leery of them x:

Absolutely intend to, no backsies I promise. I have a male Imperial so I was actually contemplating getting a female too, and "poof" you have one xd.png

Auctioning off some lovely Gen 1's here . There is a XXY, a XYY, a One Off XYY Snowbelly (Maize), and a lovely Noc.

Please consider checking it out, even if it's just to bump.

Edited by Fateweaver

selling cuties!

flexible on all prices!

these will be the last few babies born with arcane eyes as i've just switched to ice : ' D hello fellow icelings!! i've heard you guys are the coolest flight. ; D

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

ice/ice/ice - 30k

user posted image

avocado/tea/ivory - 20k

user posted image

seafoam/teal/fire - 30k

user posted image

rose/rose/ice - 15k

user posted image

rose/white/maize - 20k

user posted image

white/maize/white - 20k

user posted image

maize/caribbean/sky - 10k

user posted image

white/lavender/royal - 15k

user posted image

white/violet/jade - 10k

user posted image

Thank you for the Imperial Infinis, she will be well taken care of. Welcome to the family Osore (Fear)

Love all the pretty babies you guys have, I hope to have some of my own soon.

Pffft, I think I have a little too much festival currency - almost 450 and counting! xd.png And chests, my goodness, the coliseum loves giving me the Glade Golem one, I have 5 of those so far plus a few of the others, and the festival isn't done yet ^^; Have I ever mentioned that I like the festivals? xd.png (Not sure how much I can do, but if anyone here is missing anything from the festival shop, let me know and I try and get it for you :3)

I know the feeling. I've already gotten everything I wanted and sold off...seven stacks of the festival currency, I think? Hah, the coli loves giving me the glade golem ones too-I've got six of them so far. xd.png (i am 100% positive I have way too much time on my hands.)

BTW, does anybody know someone who's looking to buy a goldenbeast? I managed to get one from a coli drop yesterday and I'm looking to sell it to someone who'd actually want it.

I bought one of everything from the festival, the only thing that really caught my eye was the shoulder trees. None of my current dragons really look good with it on though xd.png

Mine either. It's a cool piece of apparel, but I really think it takes just the right dragon to pull it off.

What's a goldenbeast? o.o hehe I bought what I wanted from the festival shop right at the start of the event, since I had a stack and a half of currency left over from last year xd.png Might get another apparel piece though :3

*Edit* @Narvix: What chest did you get? ohmy.gif Depending on which one you're wanting, I might have an extra to give you, if you need :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Goldenbeasts are one of the bosses from the new venue, Rainsong Jungle. ^^ (I got really lucky in a battle with one yesterday. I'm pretty sure I sat there staring for a solid two or three minutes when the familiar dropped.)

Still trying to decide if I want to snag any last minute festival stuff just in case. I have one each of the emblem and bear familiar, and two each of the sash and boughs, but IDK if I should grab any more.

Edited by LascielsShadow