Tazzay

Flight Rising

Anyone want a cheap Platinum noodle? All on the AH for 4500 treasure.

Featherine and Beatrice's latest nest sold.

user posted image - Plat Crystal/Aqua Shimmer/Black Smoke. Looks almost just like her mother.

user posted image - Plat Iridescent/Azure Shimmer/Charcoal Smoke.

user posted image - Plat Iridescent/Mulberry Shimmer/Coal Smoke.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

✫ bump for a new day + edited sold dergs and new babies! ✫

always willing to haggle~

user posted image user posted image user posted image

two ice/ice/ice babies left & their mother, all 30k!

user posted image

steel/shadow/storm, 10k.

user posted image

purple/storm/charcoal, 10k.

user posted image

rose/rose/ice, 15k.

✫ new babies! ✫

i was experimenting with this pair and they turned out all right--i'm glad!

user posted image

avocado/teal/ivory, 20k.

user posted image

gold/caribbean/sunshine, 15k.

user posted image

banana/caribbean/gold, 15k.

user posted image

they also had this pretty girl, seafoam/teal/fire--i really like her so i'll putting her up for 50k ; v ;

I go for accents first... and I worry about who should wear what later.

user posted image

I need the tree apparel even more though... for at least 5 dragons. Halp.

Hatched this lovely girl this morning. Looks nothing like he mom and dad but I think the color combo is really nice. Now I need to figure out what to name her.

edit: Welcome to the family Yoruka

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

I had a feeling I would like a lot of the GG skins.

This is the only one I have equipped.

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

Omg Esko you are too good to my dragons xd.png Thank you for taking another!

I am aren't I xd.png

Oh yesh, I now realize that instead of blowing my treasure on food, I should have expanded my lair while my flight still had dominance. It would have been a good idea, with my hording nature xd.png

user posted image

Grey Crystal/Shadow Stripes/Maize Basic

user posted image

Crimson Iridescent/Thistle Stripes/Maize Underbelly

Cus new page

These pretties still for sale

Still here

Also, I have four new Ridgeback babies! Check them out in my lair! I would just post them here, but I am stuck on mobile for the weekend and it is soooooooo hard. If you really want one, then just PM me!

New page! These guys are still available.

user posted image

Obsidian/Royal/Coal Female

user posted image

Midnight/Lavender/Black Male

user posted image

Sand/Fire/Tangerine - Female

user posted image

Tangerine/Sand/Slate - Female

user posted image

Orange/Beige/Slate - Male

user posted image

Slate/Chocolate/Beige - Male

user posted image

Slate/Chocolate/Sand - Male

I used to play Flight Rising all the time... but now there is a glitch happening to me that I log out when I go to my Lair... and I can't feed my dragons anymore... I need to log back in when I get to them parts I log out... I try log back in... I enter my correct password... but it says I didn't use the correct password... so I sent an email to flight rising to change my password.. It's been like a month since I sent it and it's still not replied to. Unless things change... I'll have to quit Flight Rising forever...

I'm kingofeli on flight rising, and I'd be happy to add you guys if you want! Just send me a message.

I used to play Flight Rising all the time... but now there is a glitch happening to me that I log out when I go to my Lair... and I can't feed my dragons anymore... I need to log back in when I get to them parts I log out... I try log back in... I enter my correct password... but it says I didn't use the correct password... so I sent an email to flight rising to change my password.. It's been like a month since I sent it and it's still not replied to. Unless things change... I'll have to quit Flight Rising forever...

Have you tried going through the "contact us" link to report your problem?

I get this all the time - it's due to the www1 address that FR has going. It's annoying as all hell, but you can only look for ways to get around it.

First - don't go to contact us. They're useless with their customer service, believe me.

But what you should do is first try clearing your cache, browser history, everything. Then go to the home page, login, then click to go to your profile (click on your name at the top)

user posted image

Once there, let the page load, then go and click the link to go to your lair. The link should read like this -

user posted image

If it's different than that, still click on it - there is a chance it may work and you will be able to play FR normally. If not, repeat the process until it works.

Believe me, it happens to me all the time, and that's the way i've found of being able to get back into FR properly again. They really need to fix it.

Ugh, I'm at the point where I want to toss my internet out the window dry.gif I was at 600k+ in Shock Switch, when my wi-fi decides to cut out making me lose the approx. 24k I would've won >_< Guess I need to restart over again ^^;

*Edit* My typing, good grief ._.;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ugh, I'm at the point where I want to toss my internet out the window dry.gif I was at 600k+ in Shock Switch, when my wi-fi decides to cut out making me lose the approx. 24k I would've won >_< Guess I need to restart over again ^^;

Wow I would NOT have the patience to do that game for that long, kudos to you, and sorry on losing that moolah xd.png I think the longest I played it for i got....10k I think. Its a fun game, but hard to do on a laptop with no mouse.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have these hatchlings for sale! First one is 10k, the other two are 13k, or I'll look at offers. I would really love if they were named.

I'm TwilightSkylene on Flight Rising, if anyone would like to add me.

Still For sale in the AH

user posted image

Azure/Forest/Emerald Male

user posted image

Teal/Jungle/Azure

Wow I would NOT have the patience to do that game for that long, kudos to you, and sorry on losing that moolah xd.png I think the longest I played it for i got....10k I think. Its a fun game, but hard to do on a laptop with no mouse.

hehe I sometimes don't have the patience either, depending on how long the game was going ^^; Yesterday though, I played Tidal Trouble long enough that I earned 21kt out the 75kt cap xd.png hehe Oh well, leason learned I guess - when I know the wi-fi will cut out between a certain tiime, don't use the faireground (except for when I forget xd.png) rolleyes.gif

ohh pats so much i know the feel!! we had a brief three days or so where the internet connection was really unstable and i couldn't go on fr at all because every ten minutes it'll cut out or so . . . god was playing shock switch frustrating. xd.png i'm so sorry to hear that happened whaa ;;;

i don't have that kind of patience either i admire you for playing that long . . . the most i get to is 10 or 15k |D

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Obsidian/Storm/Obsidian

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

@ Nectaris Oh my goodness, the Obsidian/Storm/Obsidian Pearlcatcher is amazing! Could you possibly put it on hold while I scrape up treasure? I understand if you can't, it is just so amazing c:

GEN1s FOR SALE/TRADE

user posted image

Jade/Rose/Ivory

user posted image

Spring/Charcoal/Orange

I don't feel any attachment to these two anymore and I'd love to see them gone quickly, so I would like to trade these for [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]. How many items per dragon? It's up to you to decide, perhaps 1:1 or 1:2 would be the most fair.

These were supposed to be "on hold for treasure" at first but it looks like they'll be eating all my food anyway : / AND THAT HOLIDAY APP IS SO NICE OK

Edited by Light Concorde

@ Nectaris Oh my goodness, the Obsidian/Storm/Obsidian Pearlcatcher is amazing! Could you possibly put it on hold while I scrape up treasure? I understand if you can't, it is just so amazing c:

Sure thing! Just send a crossroads when you are ready.

GEN1s FOR SALE/TRADE

user posted image

Jade/Rose/Ivory

user posted image

Spring/Charcoal/Orange

I don't feel any attachment to these two anymore and I'd love to see them gone quickly, so I would like to trade these for [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]. How many items per dragon? It's up to you to decide, perhaps 1:1 or 1:2 would be the most fair.

These were supposed to be "on hold for treasure" at first but it looks like they'll be eating all my food anyway : / AND THAT HOLIDAY APP IS SO NICE OK

If you can give me a few days, I can get one or two of the leafy greenboughs for you. I'd love to trade for that female!

If you can give me a few days, I can get one or two of the leafy greenboughs for you. I'd love to trade for that female!

Yup I can wait this long c: