Tazzay

Flight Rising

user posted image

Jade/Rose/Ivory

Can I just say that I saw you had this guy before I joined, and he's the entire reason I bought this girl and got her an Underbelly gene?

user posted image

If it wasn't for the fact that Iridescent is expensive and Maize and Ivory have a terrible range with each other, I'd totally take him, but...

Imp hatchies for sale! biggrin.gif 30kt each, or free for new members of the Wind Flight from the latest registration window :3 All are iridescent/shimmer/underbelly happy.gif (If no interest, then they'll be put in the AH)

user posted image splash/blue/splash Female

user posted image splash/sky/splash Male

Still available :3

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

Why must all of you post such pretty babies I can't afford or don't need but want anyway xd.png

So I have a question for you experienced people. I want to change the way my 2 First generation dragons looks (genes and such) Does that change THEM or will that affect their offspring only? Also are PB's generally better, cause I bred one of my Coatls to a Nocturne. I intend to keep her, just curious.

I just found out not too long ago that you actually have a better chance of yielding more offspring if you breed two different breeds as apposed to two of the same.

I also don't really think PBs are sought after more than non-PBs but I've only been a member for a few months so idk haha.

Edited by Slater_C

I just found out not too long ago that you actually have a better chance of yielding more offspring if you breed two different breeds as apposed to two of the same.

I also don't really think PBs are sought after more than non-PBs but I've only been a member for a few months so idk haha.

Yeah, if you breed two of the same species, the highest egg count you can get is 4. No 5 egg nests for PBs.

Ha, I don't personally care about the parents of dragons. I have DC for all my lineage needs. wink.gif

whoa, really?? OO: i didn't know that, i've been breeding mostly pb due to my immense obsession with coatls xd.png

✫ bump for a new page + edited sold dergs and new babies! ✫

always willing to haggle~

user posted image user posted image user posted image

two ice/ice/ice babies left & their mother, all 30k!

user posted image

purple/storm/charcoal, 10k.

user posted image

rose/rose/ice, 15k.

✫ new babies! ✫

i was experimenting with this pair and they turned out all right--i'm glad!

user posted image

avocado/teal/ivory, 20k.

user posted image

gold/caribbean/sunshine, 15k.

user posted image

banana/caribbean/gold, 15k.

user posted image

they also had this pretty girl, seafoam/teal/fire--i really like her so i'll putting her up for 50k ; v ;

I was just curious, but its nice to know that there isn't a preference. I got unlucky with my 2nd nest, only one baby, but she turned out lovely in my opinion.

Hey Nectaris, I just got enough treasure by selling all of my materials which I will probably regret later LOL so I sent a crossroads =3

Why must all of you post such pretty babies I can't afford or don't need but want anyway xd.png

So I have a question for you experienced people. I want to change the way my 2 First generation dragons looks (genes and such) Does that change THEM or will that affect their offspring only? Also are PB's generally better, cause I bred one of my Coatls to a Nocturne. I intend to keep her, just curious.

If you add genes to you dragons, it'll change their looks as well as having the chance to be passed on to any hatchies you've bred (depening on whether or not your dragons have the same genes) :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I had thought so but didn't want to waste treasure on them if it didn't change Mom too. Thanks :3 Now....to save up enough to actually get the genes xd.png

Still For sale in the AH

user posted image

Azure/Forest/Emerald Male

user posted image

Teal/Jungle/Azure

Hey Fata! I bought the banana/carribian/gold one! Now, if only I bought a female, it would make a perfect mate for Crys....

I think I meant to buy a female oops

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

Bought this one. smile.gif

The spines look good on him, sometimes I don't like the colour combo and sometimes I hardly see them. ^^'

Edited by CatCreature

Hey Fata! I bought the banana/carribian/gold one! Now, if only I bought a female, it would make a perfect mate for Crys....

I think I meant to buy a female oops

oh whoa esko thank you for giving my cutie a good home!! <33

omg i cry i feel the mate struggle is real ;; good luck getting a mate, though!! and thanks again hh <33

speaking of mates, though, i've been trying to find a derg to match up with this pastel cutie with little success ;;; her colours are so delicate that anything can easily mess it up--i'm probably going to have to end piling all of my treasure together to get her a mate. xd.png

user posted image

speaking of mates, though, i've been trying to find a derg to match up with this pastel cutie with little success ;;; her colours are so delicate that anything can easily mess it up--i'm probably going to have to end piling all of my treasure together to get her a mate. xd.png

user posted image

Oh how cute. I feel like the same genes on a Sky/Pink/Rose male would look really good with her. Then all their offspring would either be Sky/Rose/Maize, Sky/Rose/Rose, Sky/Pink/Maize, or Sky/Pink/Rose.

Oh how cute. I feel like the same genes on a Sky/Pink/Rose male would look really good with her. Then all their offspring would either be Sky/Rose/Maize, Sky/Rose/Rose, Sky/Pink/Maize, or Sky/Pink/Rose.

ahh thank you!! <33 i saw her in the auction house and had to buy her, even though she was very pricy |D 80k down the drain, thank goodness i have dergs up for auction rn : ' D

i'm definitely looking for a male with the circuit gene--i love circuits and it's sad that they're easily overpowered by other genes whaa ;;

ohh sky/pink/rose sounds really cute!! that would be a nice combination <33 i've been thinking of looking for a male that has sky/rose/white, but specific combinations are hard to find ;;; it doesn't help that i want him to be a coatl, either; i love coatls : ' D

someday, though <33 i like the idea of a more pinkish circuit, though, that's really cool! if i find a male with something along those lines, i'll be sure to try it out <33

also, a small question for you guys, especially those in the ice flight; do eye colours really matter when breeding dergs? and for the ices, are you guys friendly? : ' D i've honestly been thinking of switching over to the ice flight as i adore the pale white eyes they have, and as much as i like arcane i really dislike the bright pink eyes : ^ | it's such a small detail but ahhh rip

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

also, a small question for you guys, especially those in the ice flight; do eye colours really matter when breeding dergs? and for the ices, are you guys friendly? : ' D i've honestly been thinking of switching over to the ice flight as i adore the pale white eyes they have, and as much as i like arcane i really dislike the bright pink eyes : ^ | it's such a small detail but ahhh rip

I go for colors of the dragons I want to breed not really the eye color and yes we are very friendly to others. I was of the water clan when I first started and switched over to Ice as I liked the colors they bred over the colors the water clan bred.

Edited by Jedi40

Can I just say that I saw you had this guy before I joined, and he's the entire reason I bought this girl and got her an Underbelly gene?

user posted image

If it wasn't for the fact that Iridescent is expensive and Maize and Ivory have a terrible range with each other, I'd totally take him, but...

This here. I like her~

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

user posted image

Bought this lovely baby biggrin.gif. I swear coming here and seeing so many pretty babies is going to make me broke xd.png. I'm already low on treasure as it is.

I know the feeling, trying my hardest not to buy everything in sight xd.png Saving up to change the genes of my first generation Fae female. Trying to decide what would look good.

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

user posted image

Oh my goodness, this one will make a lovely mate for Crys! Celesta has a good home =3

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Azure/Forest/Emerald Male

user posted image

Teal/Jungle/Azure Male

user posted image

Ice/Ice/Maize Male

user posted image

Storm/Pink/Obsidian Female

user posted image

Royal/White/Coal Female

user posted image