Tazzay

Flight Rising

im not going to even attempt making a loga; my luck is never good. xd.png

cuties for sale!!

flexible on all prices, feel free to send a cr!

user posted image

ice/ice/ice, 30k.

user posted image

avocado/teal/ivory, 20k.

user posted image

white/lavender/royal, 15k.

new crystal/facet coatl babies below, all 50k!

user posted image

blood/crimson/sand

user posted image

ice/platinum/midnight

user posted image

ice/platinum/ice

Ah, thank you Jedi, found them! :3 Just need a Gold Muck and 1 more Copper Muck and I can get another Loga *keeps transmuting stuff* xd.png

Glad to be of help Fluffy biggrin.gif

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Ice/White Male

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

I wonder if rarity has anything to do with gold much chances, or if it's just random?

It's random as far as I can tell. I've tossed in multiple 5-star familiars and they've turned into copper, silver, and gold.

I have some copper and silver muck to sell (5 copper, 5 silver). 2k less than AH price for you guys if you want any. o3o Just send me a message ~

If you still have some I'd be up for a swap. :3

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I've been offline all day unfortunately. I'll send you a PM on FR.

Edited by sheppardkid

Would anyone here have any gold muck they'd like to sell/trade? sad.gif Been getting nothing but copper sad.gif Ignore that, the familiar can no longer be created, I was so close as well mellow.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Would anyone here have any gold muck they'd like to sell/trade? sad.gif Been getting nothing but copper sad.gif Ignore that, the familiar can no longer be created, I was so close as well mellow.gif

I know the feeling I got the gold just when it ran out of time to make the familiar.

How easy is it to take a break from Flight Rising? Like, if I need to take a break from Dragon Cave I only need a couple of days notice to clear out any eggs, and I can come back to find my scroll in perfect condition no matter how long I stay away. Whereas when I stepped away from Cantr to study I had to kill all of my characters and when I return I'll be starting from scratch with new ones (which is really exciting but not something I'd recommend doing frequently xd.png). Where would Flight Rising sit in all of that?

I think the only thing is that your dragons will all be hungry. They won't be able to breed or do coliseum until they're fed (up to 80% each, I think). A lot of times people use the coliseum to get food, so they're kind of facing a difficult thing because there's no way to feed a coliseum team individually. I have no idea how the feeding mechanism works or is supposed to work but people find it hard/impossible to feed three dragons without spending all of their food on the rest of the dragons also. But flights usually have food banks and will probably be able to help you get back on your feet when you come back!

(Also, I had someone mention to me that technically if you send your coli team and some food to someone who has dragons that are fully fed, they could just feed your three dragons, but of course loaning dragons to someone else is an "unsupported transaction" so you're out of luck if the person decides not to give them back / gets banned while they have your dragons / etc.)

But yeah, food banks plus if you can stockpile any food before you leave that'll be super helpful also :)

im not going to even attempt making a loga; my luck is never good. xd.png

I got one randomly for free from the plundered pile. I keep finding familiars there.

I don't think I really understand the system well enough to know how dire a situation that would be xd.png Sounds like the coliseum is a pretty big/necessary part of the game though; I'm not sure I want to get into a fighting game, even if the genetics system is shiny shiny :3

Oh crap, I forgot that if your dragons clan fed-ness isn't 80% or above you don't get extra gathering turns / bonuses:

+5 gathering turns

+1 gem per day

+250 treasure per day

+15% battle experience (coliseum)

But yeah, if you don't do coliseum then you don't need to worry about that part. I just went on about it because that's how a lot of people make their FR moneys :) It's totally possible to make money without the coliseum though so I wouldn't let that part of things discourage you from playing!

Edited by diaveborn

Ah, a maybe then. To be honest if I like the game and have to leave I'll come back no matter how bad returning is after a break, it just means I'm more likely to hang on until I hate it rather than leaving because it's easier to carry on than leave and return.

Probably I should be planning to play fewer games rather than more xd.png But after literal months of hardcore studying a fun break over summer beckons tongue.gif

edit: ack, choosing a flight is gonna be hard >_< *pokes through guides*

light: maybe - eye colour and name offputting

shadow: nope - my usual 'backup' element, but here associated with prankstery which I dislike

arcane: nope - too fuzzy

lightning: maybe - probably more competitive than I'd like, and my science is biochem

water: strong maybe - my usual element, nothing especially off-putting, like the eyes

fire: nope - quick tempered and passionate are not for me

ice: strong maybe - all seems good here, eye colour meh

plague: maybe - almost certainly too competitive

nature: nope - *grabby hands* at eye colour but waaay too fuzzy

earth: nope - too fuzzy

wind: nope - eye colour nice but too fuzzy

Too fuzzy meaning characterised as more impulsive/extraverted/impractical/dramatic/personal than I'd be comfortable with. It's very strange to see a Light category that isn't all of those 'too fuzzy' things.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Ever since they added Baldwin's I've been having lag issues when trying to do my daily stuff (E.g. Shock Switch is essentially unplayable....)...so this new reg window is making me nervous.

Anyway...here's my updated baby list. Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR if you're interested. smile.gif

Note: I'm still working out my pricing, so expect prices to fluctuate between clutches.

user posted image

Soil/Brown/Slate – Male (8k)

user posted image

Stone/Crimson/Gold – Male (8k)

user posted image

Seaform/Fire/Emerald – Male (7k)

user posted image

Ice/White/Ice – Male (10k)

user posted image

White/White/Ice – Male (10k)

user posted image

Midnight/Shadow/Royal – Female (8k)

user posted image

Midnight/Midnight/Thistle – Male (9k)

user posted image

Shadow/Storm/Obsidian – Male (8k)

I think I've picked Ice.

I guess that means I'm gonna join tongue.gif It's a shame I can't sign up to the forums even though the game is closed.

user posted image

Blue / Obsidian / Midnight, Male

user posted image

Violet / Black / Black, Male

These guys are up in the AH for 6.5k, but if you'd like to take one for keeps, let me know and I can send a free Crossroad trade.

I got one randomly for free from the plundered pile. I keep finding familiars there.

whoa, nice!! OO: i've gotten a couple of familiars from the plundered pile, but my luck there rests in battle stones ; v ;

cuties for sale!!

flexible on all prices, feel free to send a cr!

user posted image

ice/ice/ice, 30k.

user posted image

avocado/teal/ivory, 20k.

user posted image

white/lavender/royal, 15k.

user posted image

rose/rose/rose, 15k.

new crystal/facet coatl babies below, all 50k!

user posted image

blood/crimson/sand

user posted image

ice/platinum/midnight

user posted image

ice/platinum/ice

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Ice/White Male

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

I'm selling Glowing Orange Clawtips and Glowing Blue Clawtips in the Auction House - they are currently the lowest gem price.

Is anyone using Baldwin apparel on their dragons? I'd love to see links if you want to show them off :)

I'm selling Glowing Orange Clawtips and Glowing Blue Clawtips in the Auction House - they are currently the lowest gem price.

Is anyone using Baldwin apparel on their dragons? I'd love to see links if you want to show them off smile.gif

I didn't make anything yet dry.gif

Though I finally got a copper muck...with the only familiar I had

So far I'm hoarding as much goo (from food) as I can, I'm only missing the blue one d: