Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

cuties for sale!!

flexible on all prices, feel free to send a cr!

user posted image

ice/ice/ice, 30k.

user posted image

avocado/teal/ivory, 20k.

user posted image

white/lavender/royal, 15k.

new crystal/facet coatl babies below, all 50k!

user posted image

blood/crimson/sand

user posted image

ice/platinum/midnight

user posted image

ice/platinum/ice

Oooh, grabby hands on the Shadow/White/White Imp. Can't find it in the AH though, is it still available?

Sorry about the late reply. Yes, both of them are still available. I didn't have internet access so I couldn't put them back up on the AH. If you'd like, you can send me a CR with an offer you think fair for it. smile.gif I'm sheppardkid on there too.

And the dreaded maintnence starts dry.gif

Woo. I'm really wondering what we're getting that requires an early maintenance closure.

Also, I did a thing! My snipsnap girl now has crystal primary to match her mate. (Gaaaah, it hurt to spend that much in gems, but it looks good on her!) Lookit my pretty lavanugget:

user posted image

Edited by LascielsShadow

Woo. I'm really wondering what we're getting that requires an early maintenance closure.

According to a news post I just read, a new shop has been added to the Trading Post! biggrin.gif

According to a news post I just read, a new shop has been added to the Trading Post! biggrin.gif

Thanks for letting me know! I just went to check it out and OMG. BALDWIN. *excited shriek*

Edited by LascielsShadow

I don't like the new trading post game. I can't even figure out how to play it.

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Ice/White Male

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

user posted image

Fire/Chocolate/Platinum Female

user posted image

Sand/Rust/Platinum Female

I don't like the new trading post game. I can't even figure out how to play it.

If you're pressing the "Transmute" button and nothing happens, the admin said that ctrl+F5 will fix it :3 Also, once you press that button, you choose which category from your hoard you want to use, chose an item (example: Food - Elk Ear) - after that, you wait about 20 minutes and you'll have some refined stuff :3 (I'm not the best at explaining things, so I really do apologize if that didn't make any sense ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yep, if you hard refresh, you should be able to use Baldwin's.

Man, this release is SO good for my FR wallet. biggrin.gif I had ~5 hoard pages of spare familiars listed on the AH (lol holiday coli grinding+a profit push), and I am making SO MANY GEMS from people buying cheap familiars to (I presume) throw in the cauldron. It probably won't last unless we get more recipes requiring familiars right away, but it's nice right now.

Edited by LascielsShadow

Sorry about the late reply. Yes, both of them are still available. I didn't have internet access so I couldn't put them back up on the AH. If you'd like, you can send me a CR with an offer you think fair for it. smile.gif I'm sheppardkid on there too.

Sent a CR biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what sort of things we can get out of the cauldron. I have a lot of stuff just sitting in my hoard so I have plenty to experiment with.

MMMMYESS I've been waiting ever since fr opened for Baldwin!

Guess it's also a good thing I haven't hoardselled anything lately.

-cackles as I throw familiars into the pot-

Ahhh!! I'm so excited for this! And that Loga familiar *3* <3 I want several!

Unfortunately, I don't have a massive pile in my hoard |D I sold almost everything the other day so now I've got some grinding to do. x3

Got so many things to transmute biggrin.gif

This

This reddish wedge of matter is super tasty! No, really! It does not smell weird at all! EAT IT. IT IS SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK.

kills my funny senses xd.png

BAAAAAAAALDWIIIIINNNNNNNN

*the happiest flop*

Narvix, what kind of items are you missing? Maybe I could support you with a stack of sand or something d:

Thanks for the offer, Light, but I'm okay. ^^ I really just want to make more Loga's so I'm glad I kept some extra copies of some familiars. :3

Sent a CR biggrin.gif

And accepted. biggrin.gif Enjoy!

Edited by sheppardkid

Baldwin's brew, is it too much to ask for ONE gold muck? >.<

Thanks the hard refresh did the trick now I just hope I get what I need from the Famillers I am going to be brewing down to get the Ani one before it is to late.

Edited by Jedi40

Baldwin's brew, is it too much to ask for ONE gold muck? >.<

I'm sort of in the same boat. I keep getting copper muck but I need a silver muck. *sigh*

Speaking of which, anyone want to trade 2 copper mucks for 1 silver muck? *puppy dog eyes* Nevermind, I was able to get the last thing I needed. Now brewing my only other Loga that I'll get.

Edited by sheppardkid

I haven't even got any of the shiny muck dry.gif

Barely anything, actually. I want that meat block

I have silver and copper, but not gold. It is gold I need.

I finally got a gold muck and my loga is almost done brewing. Here's hoping I can get a second gold muck before the recipe goes away.