Tazzay

Flight Rising

Several XXY/XYX dragons for sale, to hopefully clear some space for my tiny lair. Do whatever you like with them. The only thing I'd like to ask is, it would be best if you not renaming them afterward...

| Fiikvulom (F) |

user posted image

3rd "even-gen"

Black / Black / Banana

12000 T

| Zindtu (F) |

user posted image

Midnight / Midnight / Grey

15 G or 9000 T

| Vedkest (F) |

user posted image

Midnight / Midnight / Obsidian

15 G or 9000 T

| Sahviing (M) |

user posted image

Ice / Platinum / Ice

28 G or 17000 T

| Sahrevak (M) |

user posted image

Ice / Platinum / Ice

28 G or 17000 T

Edited by ishlia

NEW IMP HATCHIES FOR SALE!!! biggrin.gif These hatchies are the first from this pair! :3 Accepting anything you can offer/what you feel they're worth to you, no set price on these ones happy.gif

@Jedi: You get first pick if you see one you like :3

user posted image soil crystal/crimson shim/tomato smoke - Male

user posted image slate iri/ice facet/sand smoke - Male

user posted image rust crystal/maize shim/soil smoke - Female

Ugh

Baldwin

All I need is a Purple Goo for the Soylent Red!! That's all I need! No Copper/Silver/Gold muck, no Purple ooze, not green goo! PURPLE. GOO. Is that so hard?!

I am terribly mad at Baldwin's cauldron right now.

Ugh

Baldwin

All I need is a Purple Goo for the Soylent Red!! That's all I need! No Copper/Silver/Gold muck, no Purple ooze, not green goo! PURPLE. GOO. Is that so hard?!

I am terribly mad at Baldwin's cauldron right now.

Once my current reduction is finished, I'll see if my next gives purple goo (this won't, it's a familiar).

Does an exalted dragon count towards the dominance of the Flight of the clan from which it was exalted, or the Flight that matches its eye colour/birth clan? Or can you only exalt dragons for which both are the same?

Does an exalted dragon count towards the dominance of the Flight of the clan from which it was exalted, or the Flight that matches its eye colour/birth clan? Or can you only exalt dragons for which both are the same?

The former.

This is the progeny of one of my Dragons, which was exalted after I sold it.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Once my current reduction is finished, I'll see if my next gives purple goo (this won't, it's a familiar).

I mean, you don't HAVE to, I was just raging here.

The former.

This is the progeny of one of my Dragons, which was exalted after I sold it.

Ah, makes sense, thanks smile.gif

Does that mean the only effect of a dragon's birth clan is its eye colour?

The cauldron produced another Green Sludge

*flips tables while raging*

Ah, makes sense, thanks smile.gif

Does that mean the only effect of a dragon's birth clan is its eye colour?

And what elemental ability stones you can equip to it in the Coliseum.

You can't equip Jungle Slash to a Plague dragon, for instance, or Drown to a Fire one.

I mean, you don't HAVE to, I was just raging here.

Well, I managed to get some purple goo. Still need?

Well, I managed to get some purple goo. Still need?

Yup. Though making beakers atm.

I got an orange goo, which is...a sign

Oh awesome, those both look really great biggrin.gif I love the purple especially as it adds a neat glowy shadow vibe.

Thanks! biggrin.gif I knew the minute I saw the clawtips I had to have the purple for him. He's sort of my Shadow flight rep, so the glowy vibe is a definite plus.

Ansela Jonla, thanks for the goo =3

Now my next project is to save up enough gems to get another apparel slot. I have a Coatl that will look great with this maroon tail wrap, yet all the slots are full ._.

Got the gold clawtips for this girl:

user posted image

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Ice/White Male

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

NEW IMP HATCHIES FOR SALE!!! biggrin.gif These hatchies are the first from this pair! :3 Accepting anything you can offer/what you feel they're worth to you, no set price on these ones happy.gif

@Jedi: You get first pick if you see one you like :3

user posted image soil crystal/crimson shim/tomato smoke - Male

user posted image slate iri/ice facet/sand smoke - Male

user posted image rust crystal/maize shim/soil smoke - Female

Quoting because new page :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Lately I've had a "neopets urge" so I've been thinking of joining and voila! Registration is opening! Before I join though I have a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer.

I'm aware that the site has only been active for a 2 years but it appears that a ton of items and apparel are already discontinued. Are some still obtainable? The Loga isn't helping my FOMO. dry.gif

Also how does breeding work? Are there lineages or a similar ranking system? I'm just curious if some offspring are more desirable than others or if it's just a matter of how pretty they look.

Lately I've had a "neopets urge" so I've been thinking of joining and voila! Registration is opening! Before I join though I have a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can answer.

I'm aware that the site has only been active for a 2 years but it appears that a ton of items and apparel are already discontinued. Are some still obtainable? The Loga isn't helping my FOMO. dry.gif

Also how does breeding work? Are there lineages or a similar ranking system? I'm just curious if some offspring are more desirable than others or if it's just a matter of how pretty they look.

The items and apparel (as well as skins) that are discontinued are mostly ones from the monthly festivals (they retire once the festival is over), or ones that have been given to those who helped kickstart the site (someone please add/correct me if I missed anything ^^; ) :3 As far as breeding goes, unlike DC, you can't breed dragons that are too closely related to one another or share a common ancestor (the Assay Bloodlines in the Scrying Workshop will help you avoid issues like that) :3 Once you have a pair that you want to breed, you breed them in the Nesting Grounds and you'll get either 1-4 eggs (if you breed 2 of the same breed together) or 5 eggs (if you breed 2 different breeds together; better chances at a full nest) :3 You have to incubate the eggs each day until they hatch in the 5th day - I'm not too sure if anyone cares for lineages (not sure if you can view a dragon's progeny like DC does), though that's just my opinion ^^; Some people won't care either way, while others may want close to 1st gens as possible (from unhatched eggs you find scavenging, or from your starting pair) :3 Color-wise, it's just like breeding, people will go after any color combo; Some like muddy/mix-matched colors, eye burners, sparkly ones, etc., depends on the person :3 (I really apologize for the lengthy explanation, it may not be the best as I'm not good at simplifying my words ^^; )

Anyone interested in these two Imperial boys?

user posted image

Jade/Rose/White

user posted image

Jade/Rose/Maize

There's not a lineage viewer like we have here, no. The best you can do is click through to a dragon's parents from the individual dragon's page. You can backtrack through to the first-gens in the line that way, but there's no neat grid-type display available. There aren't really lineages like we have either, though plenty of people do have breeding projects/themes for the dragons they breed.

I can think of a couple off the top of my head that people in my flight specifically do: cookies and glowbellies. The former is dragons that, well, look like/remind one of a cookie, often in shades of brown/black/white, but I know that there are people who do banana cookies, cinnamon cookies, and various other types. The glowbellies are (usually) black-to-midnight primary and secondary with (usually) seafoam tertiary underbelly colour, so they appear to be glowing from within. There are loads and loads and loads of others, many flight specific, though plenty are either by individuals or non-flight-restricted groups.

"Purebred", which, although you didn't mention it specifically, is kind of A Thing over here but is essentially unimportant over there except perhaps to specific people. Any FR dragon of any species can be breed-changed into any other species provided you have the scroll to do so, so even lineages that start out as purebred can be broken simply by having the breeder decide that they want to change one of the parents from X breed to Y breed. There's absolutely no guarantee that any lineage will stay pure and besides, as FluffyPillow said, there's a higher max number of eggs in a clutch if you mix breeds, so there's no serious demand for purebred dragons.

(Ed. slightly because I can't words right now.)

Edited by LascielsShadow

to add to the above - Nocturne scrolls are only available through a yearly event in December, and Imperial scrolls are Kickstarter-only items, so you have to pay a very large amount to get one, if you can even find a player who is selling one.

I think people care about purebreds more when they're looking at gen 2s, which can be important more for Imperials because gen-1 collectors basically have to settle for gen-2 Imperials and the purebredness makes them more appealing.

Edited by diaveborn

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Ice/White Male

user posted image

Triple Ice Male

I bought Sovari here from Fata, and he's looking well so far!

user posted image