20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Shinedown yassssss. How about The Offspring?

Morte should be surrogate dad to Menemith's babbins. laugh.gif

Disturbed - Forsaken, that takes me back...

It is without a doubt my favorite Disturbed track, followed closely by

Inside the Fire; Monster; Ten Thousand Fists; Midlife Crisis; Living After Midnight; Darkness and Land of Confusion.

I also cannot contribute to the death toll. I plan for one of my current characters to die, but it will be a much, MUCH more epic death then that.

Edited by Brotato

What ever happened to the idea of turning Avion on Ace? Red rejected the idea when Torque suggested it... =/

Judging by her response, a lot of convincing.

Maybe Tiga wants to take a different approach?

Yeah, for me its:

Forsaken, The Game, Down with the Sickness, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible, Another Way to Die.... ah, and so many more. 45 is my favorite by Shinedown currently.

Morte is gonna be surrogate daddy to all babbins, if that's cool with Menemith and Hiera.

...Xandria, Delain? :3

By the way, are there any folk metal enthusiasts? Bands like Alestorm, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, etc...

Back on topic - Red, Blake, Tor and Rin are going on a little scouting trip, right? How about they find some diseased corpse and get sick because of the bacteria floating in the air? That's just my idea... :I

Back on topic - Red, Blake, Tor and Rin are going on a little scouting trip, right? How about they find some diseased corpse and get sick because of the bacteria floating in the air? That's just my idea... :I

Perfect.

Perhaps we should wait for Mia to let us know what kind of disease she had in mind. Because if it was something like rabies, that would be transferred by a different method than a decomposing body.

Maybe I won't have Morte get sick. I like the idea of him being step-dad to all of the little ones too much x)

(Oh wait, Hiera has a mate, so her pups don't need a surrogate daddy. So just Menemith? o: Oh and it would be interesting if Murqua appeared and tried butting in and Morte, the usually placid and passive wolf, is like NAH SON)

Perfect.

*feels appreciated*

But yeah, we need to wait for Mia. She's the OP after all :I

Oddi, would you mind if I had Morte hobble over to Mene and Hiera? He's just kind of standing around waiting for Craven to get back x)

Oddi, would you mind if I had Morte hobble over to Mene and Hiera? He's just kind of standing around waiting for Craven to get back x)

Sure! We can start building up their relationship. Not romantic, but platonic. Unless you want it to be romantic laugh.gif

Well, I guess we can see how it plays out xd.png I'm not one to decide beforehand.

Hahhaa, between Dionne and Morte, Menemith's got like a bodyguard and a butler bahahaha.

Shiny, reply to Nashota please? *puppy eyes*

I'd like to build solidarity for the team of scouts.

Esko, it's done! It's just a headshot, but I think it looks pretty good. It doesn't translate well into an avatar unfortunately, so you might just want to stick it in your signature after resizing it. Right now I'm at school so I haven't yet uploaded it to DeviantArt, but I will soon. <3 It's on tinypic for now.

user posted image

Lmao I keep getting Rin and Ren mixed up...

Oooh perdy o3o Maybe he is yelling while tired xd.png Though...he looks baige and black, not white and black

Lawl x3 Rin is white furred, Ren is black furred

Oh, damn, I didn't notice. It looked pretty white on my computer, but I'm on my tablet now...yeesh. I'm gonna fix that later. laugh.gif

I'm still going to keep him kind of cream-colored, since pure white fur is hard to shade. It's just really brown, more brown than I wanted. >_o

Edited by oddinomaly

Yeah, for me its:

Forsaken, The Game, Down with the Sickness, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible, Another Way to Die.... ah, and so many more. 45 is my favorite by Shinedown currently.

Morte is gonna be surrogate daddy to all babbins, if that's cool with Menemith and Hiera.

Why the hell not. He could help too

I think I might be sick, in real life.... Eugh

Edited by MyaMouse

I figured I'd post 'em in here, too. They're relevant. laugh.gif

Nyra is done, and I recolored Esko to look white.

user posted image

user posted image

Hahahahaha, Nice!

I half-expected you to draw her with a death glare or something.

But that smug look on her face is just as fitting.

Very well drawn mate, you completed my challenge. xd.png

Ahhhh thank you ;v; I kind of used

as a reference. Her name was Arkte, and she had this really pretty, slightly dished and delicate face that I picture Nyra having. It's pretty stylized though so I don't think many of her other features came out as much as I was hoping they would xd.png Edited by oddinomaly