Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

So, if anyone donates a bloodscale before I have 2, they will receive a couple of offspring from the new pair as soon as I have mine.

I've got one for you. biggrin.gif Will send you a teleport as soon as it comes off cooldown.

I have a male one! Quiiiiick I'll send it right away... Assuming it's still a hatchie...

Nope! He's an adult.

Edited by Zeditha

@Cinnamin Draconna Yay, thank you! smile.gif

@Zeditha Aw. sad.gif Still looking though, so you've still got a chance!

I can easily send you a 2g dragon, as I have two CBs on my scroll now... I actually found both in the AP. xd.png

I'll keep an eye out, but it's unlikely I'll find another CB.

Sorry guys, I got a little caught up in the new release. ^^" The 2G waiting list's moving again and I'll go update the other lists now.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Sivoy Targaryen: https://dragcave.net/lineage/s5v0Y

Parents: Osofpi Targaryen and Oucfim Targaryen

Generation: 6th

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Ytak

Thanks to Zeditha for the dragon. smile.gif It's now my second Targaryen. I'm waiting until after the new release to try breeding my pair. But having two doesn't mean I'm not interested in more PB Targaryens. smile.gif I admit that I'm looking forward to breeding a line that looks like a European royalty lineage. xd.png

You're welcome! smile.gif

But YESH!!! I stalked the AP and I found one! A CB Bloodscale is mine!!!

And now it's yours, Avarule. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/obrJN

I'll create a transfer and PM it soon. It's still an egg though so there's plenty of time.

Have you got both of the eggs you need now? Including the above egg which I will give you, of course.

You're welcome! smile.gif

But YESH!!! I stalked the AP and I found one! A CB Bloodscale is mine!!!

And now it's yours, Avarule. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/obrJN

I'll create a transfer and PM it soon. It's still an egg though so there's plenty of time.

Have you got both of the eggs you need now? Including the above egg which I will give you, of course.

WOO! biggrin.gif And yep, that's the last one. I don't know when I'll be able to accept it though since I went and egglocked myself (again). I think the soonest time is tomorrow, unless mistywolf takes their 2nd gen.

EDIT: Oh crap, I just realized how low on time it is. Would you mind fogging it until the transfer so I can influence it before it hatches?

Edited by Avarule

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name:

Scroll name/link: Khellandros

Preferred lineage : doesn't matter!

Number of eggs: 2

I'll add you to the 4th gen waiting list. Thanks for joining! biggrin.gif

Which way would you like it influenced? I have both genders of Pink free for an influence.

I'll fog it until you decide, though xd.png

Which way would you like it influenced? I have both genders of Pink free for an influence.

I'll fog it until you decide, though xd.png

Alright, the first one FINALLY gendered female. If you could influence yours male then that would be perfect. smile.gif Although I'll be able to take it in a few hours so you really don't have to influence it if you don't want to.

I was just wondering... do the Targaryens have to be bloodscales? I've got a inbreeding project on Two-Headeds that are going pretty well.

My Two-Heads

I was just wondering... do the Targaryens have to be bloodscales? I've got a inbreeding project on Two-Headeds that are going pretty well.

My Two-Heads

Pureblooded Targaryens have to be bloodscales, but you're free to make non-bloodscale natural borns if you'd like.

If you like, I can breed another egg from Osofpi and her mate, influence it male, and send it to you once it's gendered male xd.png Mine tend to always gender right, so I rarely use Influence. I only use it when it's critical that an unreplaceable egg genders a specific way.

I'll influence that egg male and unfog it, then add it back to the click sites and send it over once it's out of the egg. smile.gif

Edit - hatched and sent. Can't wait to see the new plans!

Also can't wait to have two beautiful eggies... So much planssss..... xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name: Lamprey Targaryen

Parents: Kehra and Saegif Targaryen

Generation: 7

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

May I know if there is any cool sounding food names from Game of Thrones?

@Alexander Wow, AGAIN? blink.gif If you want I can breed and influence a pink for you once the new release is over, or influence and hatch a Targaryen before sending it to you.

@Asursrus I looked it up but all I could find were Pynade, Helva, Syllabub, Sister's Stew and Black Bread, along with a tone of other regular food.

@Draconna I know. So excited! biggrin.gif

Edit: Oops, I'll go edit the lists once I have my laptop.

Edited by Avarule

@Alexander Wow, AGAIN? blink.gif If you want I can breed and influence a pink for you once the new release is over, or influence and hatch a Targaryen before sending it to you.

Could you please do that? laugh.gif Edit: Send me an influenced Pink so I can do the influencing myself and not have to bother you.

xd.png This is absurd. I wonder just how powerful Murphy's law really is...

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Oh, I know! we could make a Darkfyre lineage from a pureborn Targaryen! Which natural birth started the Darkfyre Rebellion, again?

Oh, I know! we could make a Darkfyre lineage from a pureborn Targaryen! Which natural birth started the Darkfyre Rebellion, again?

I like that idea. xd.png If you mean the first Blackfyre rebellion I think it was started by Daemon Blackfyre and his cousin Daena Targaryen.

I like that idea. xd.png If you mean the first Blackfyre rebellion I think it was started by Daemon Blackfyre and his cousin Daena Targaryen.

Ooh, ooh! Can I be a part of this?

Me too please! biggrin.gif

And I think I'm going to start a line of 'fake' Baratheons, lol. Someone has already claimed the names Cersei and Jaime, but if I add my Draconna surname, I can name one of my pairs after C&J, lol.