Parents: Valaryn Targaryen & Dana Targaryen

Generation: 3

Scroll name/link: SolarCat

Yay! And now, also...

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name of Prince: Valaryn Targaryen

Name of Princess: Dana Targaryen

Generation of both: 2

How you would like to be contacted: PM works best.

Ava, I'm wondering if Rhonye will ever have a mate jnj

Also, in 12 hours only I'll be able to breed 5th gens for you owo

I'll report Rhalcinys when I'm on my notebook, phones and BBCode don't go together well

I've been breeding all my Targaryens nonstop and they're refusing to make eggs. >.< Today alone I've had two failures out of two attempts. I just want to make sure everyone knows I haven't forgotten about them, it's just my dragons being stubborn.

I'll go update the lists now!

I would really appreciate a purple right about now. ^^"

Added Rhalcynis to the list!

EDIT: Here's an uninfluenced pink egg if anyone needs it

Edited by Avarule

Check your PM, you now have two more!

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Also, I just added a form for giving away Targaryens outside the thread. You definitely don't have to fill it out every time you give an egg, it's just to make tracking things a little easier for me. smile.gif

Name of Prince: Karyanis

Name of Princess: Rhalcinys

Generation of both: 4th

How you would like to be contacted: PM wink.gif

They are ready to breed, but I'm locked ono

Name of Prince: Karyanis

Name of Princess: Rhalcinys

Generation of both: 4th

How you would like to be contacted: PM wink.gif

They are ready to breed, but I'm locked ono

Woo, more breeders! biggrin.gif Added you to the list and updated the family tree.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Sivoy Targaryen

Parents: Oucfim and Osofpi Targaryen

Generation: 6

Scroll name/link: Zeditha

Available if anyone wants it, if not I'll influence it male just before it hatches to be a partner for Jazygr. biggrin.gif Name is not set in stone, bit I'll name it that if I end up keeping it.

I caught another CB Bloodscale. I was wondering if I could set up a secondary EG inbreeding? I think it would be fun to end up with two pairs of CB dragons, intertwined messifully. If the dragons won't be Targaryens that's fine, but I'm making a secondary EG PB Bloodscale lineage anyway and I'll breed some of my Targaryens to it.

Edited by Zeditha

Available if anyone wants it, if not I'll influence it male just before it hatches to be a partner for Jazygr. biggrin.gif Name is not set in stone, bit I'll name it that if I end up keeping it.

I caught another CB Bloodscale. I was wondering if I could set up a secondary EG inbreeding? I think it would be fun to end up with two pairs of CB dragons, intertwined messifully. If the dragons won't be Targaryens that's fine, but I'm making a secondary EG PB Bloodscale lineage anyway and I'll breed some of my Targaryens to it.

I'll update the list when I get home. And the Targaryen line is exclusively descended from King Aegon, but if you want to set up an ally or rival family then be my guest! smile.gif

EDIT: Since Aegon's busy with Rhaenys at the moment, do you guys want me to make some second gen natural borns with Visenya? She was allegedly loyal in the actual Game of Thrones series but hey, you never know.

Edited by Avarule

I was quick enough to be able to be on the list for offsprings from Aegon and Visenya and i am patient but to wait a year because you do not thinking about the ones who ask you for offsprings in the early days that i think is not ... good. (Not a native speaker in English.)

Go searching your answer regarding this and then update this post.

Welcome, I've added you to the waiting list. smile.gif In the actual Game of Thrones world the Targaryens never marry mother/father to son/daughter, but I'll still count the resulting offspring as part of the project (unless you object, of course).

Added you to the waiting list. smile.gif

And now I think I'm going to close requests for 2nd gens until the waiting list goes down (which won't be for a while).

Post form the first page. Here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8662584

Oh, sure! I never even thought of that. smile.gif It might take me a while to get a CB bloodscale though.

Also, just to be sure, you know the waiting list for 2nd gens is over 2 months long, right?

Second page i think.

So i request two second generation offsprings of King Aegon and Queen Visenya when the possibity that there would be Rhaenys does not exist. You already know the waiting time is long and when you let the King only breed with Rhaenys the waiting time for us who participate in February are artifically longer... mad.gif

To avoid this just try for an offspring in the following way:

Rhaenys - Visenya - Rhaenys - Visenya and so on.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I have to agree, you need to finish the 1st waiting list before changing the original pair. I understand how you want to 'expand' the lineage, but before you grow you need to fulfill your obligations to the rest of us.

If I understand your English correctly, you're annoyed that you have to wait longer for a 2g egg from Visenya because of Rhaenys, right?

Well, I expect that the waiting list will be completed by Rhaenys' children. If you really want an egg from Visenya, I suggest you make that unmistakably clear so that Avarule knows which dragons to breed for you.

I'm curious - which language is your first?

I'm trying my best to get eggs to everyone, but it's not as easy as it seems. I'm sorry for putting Visenya's line on hold to get Rhaenys's off the ground and I'll go back to breeding Visenya and Aegon as soon as I can. I just wanted to get a 2nd gen pair from Rhaenys so I could get another 3rd gen pair from them and another 4th gen from them, etc., making breeding for the rest of the waiting list easier and more efficient. And I have still been trying to breed Aegon and Visenya every other week, but they haven't made any eggs (a problem I intend to correct by using purples).

And let me make it perfectly clear that I am NOT changing the waiting list. My intent was to get a 2G pair from Rhaenys before going back to breeding Aegon and Visenya. I know who asked for what and you'll all get the 2Gs you requested. No one that requested one of Visenya's eggs will get one of Rhaenys's, and no one is being given unjustified priority. I'm really, really sorry about all the confusion.

If I understand your English correctly, you're annoyed that you have to wait longer for a 2g egg from Visenya because of Rhaenys, right?

Well, I expect that the waiting list will be completed by Rhaenys' children. If you really want an egg from Visenya, I suggest you make that unmistakably clear so that Avarule knows which dragons to breed for you.

I'm curious - which language is your first?

German is my first language.

And yeah, annoyed was the word. There is a lot of stress in my life now and i am easily short-tempered at the moment. rolleyes.gif Sorry if i steb on somebody's toes.

@Avarule

Now that i know your intent i can wait for the egg from Aegon and Rhaenys but i will be upset when you breed Aegon again to Rhaenys if you have your pair and there is still someone on the waiting list.

And get me right i will be upset when you breed Aegon to Rhaenys if anybody is on the waiting list for an egg from Aegon and Visenya especially if i have my two eggs!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Ytak has requested my 6g egg - and I have sent it. smile.gif Awaiting confirmation.

My third Gens like each other! <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DVadf

I will make an official announcement once I have a named and gendered hatchling/adult. smile.gif

However, since they were agreeable, I can also announce:

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Parents: Dana Targaryen & Valaryn Targaryen

Link: Egg in Question

Recipient: Randiriel (Safely Transferred!)

And I may as well do this now...

Name of Prince: Ragaerys Targaryen

Name of Princess: Rhaesanne Targaryen

Generation of both: 3

How you would like to be contacted: PM is best

I'm currently planning on keeping the first two eggs from this pair. That said, if your only Targaryen is a 4th even-gen and you've been waiting for a mate, PM me and I'll help!

If you don't yet have any Targaryens or you're mismatching gens, I'll still happily breed for you - but it/they will be a 3rd gen sibling to the prince and princess above, rather than their 4th gen offspring.

Edited by SolarCat

Everything's been updated and I finally remembered to use my purples! The 5th gen waiting list has been completed, I'll be able to breed Alexander's 6th gen in a moment and the first 7th gen pair will be available for requests soon (assuming all goes well). Also, I'll be breeding a spare 5th gen as soon as I have space, so check back later if you want it.

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Parents: Dana Targaryen & Valaryn Targaryen

Link: Egg in Question

Recipient: Randiriel (Safely Transferred!)

Just posting that this egg has been safely transferred to Randiriel!

So I am thinking she can be safely removed from the waiting list?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have plans to make a very important, highly exclusive first gen pair of Targaryens soon. Their offspring will NOT be requestable, nor will they be available as monthly prizes when that starts up. They will be given out in pairs and only on rare occasions such as birthdays and holidays. I'm planning their identity as a bit of a surprise, but I reserved the names with a couple of purple hatchlings so you can spoil it by checking my scroll if you wish. This new pair will not in any way interfere with the current or future waiting list, and offspring from them that is bred with offsping from Aegon will be considered pure inbred. This pair is also canon in the Game of Thrones world if that's something you care about. Of course, to start the pair I'll be needing a couple of cb gilded bloodscales.

And this is where you guys come in.

Naturally I'll be keeping an eye out for cb bloodscales but the search will undoubtedly go faster with more people helping me look. So, if anyone donates a bloodscale before I have 2, they will receive a couple of offspring from the new pair as soon as I have mine. The counter below will be updated whenever an egg is donated.

CB Bloodscales still needed: None! Thanks guys!

Also, since this pair is considered part of the project, you can breed and give away their grandchildren/great-grandchildren/etc. to your heart's content. I personally will be breeding my 2nd gen pair at random times and giving away the resulting offspring here. However, no pair descended from this new couple will be added to the breeding lists, nor will waiting lists for them be created (at least not by me, if you want to start your own personal waiting list in your siggy or something then be my guest).

Questions/comments/concerns can be PMed to me or posted here as always. smile.gif

Edited by Avarule