Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

Greetings, my friends, and welcome to the Targaryen Lineage Project...

user posted image

So what exactly is this?

The Rise of the Targaryens was conceptualized and started by me several months ago. I didn't bring it up right away since I wasn't sure I wanted to make it public, but I've decided to give it a go.

What are the goals of this project?

The Targaryens will conquer Dragon Cave by force, spreading their eggs to every active scroll in existence and dwarfing even the Dorkface lineage. They will also create the single most inbred line in DC history and maintain that title until the end of time. Any other houses that dare rise up against them must be subjugated or eliminated, for only the pure-blooded Targaryens are fit to rule.

Rules

As royalty the Targaryens don't need to follow many rules, but there are a few that should be noted. They are...

-Do not kill or bite a Targaryen

-Freezing is only acceptable when done to a natural-born (those with blood from outside the Targaryen line)

-Much like the humans in Game of Thrones, the draconic Targaryens ONLY breed with their siblings. This is to keep the bloodline as strong and pure as possible.*

-Only true** Targaryens will be counted as part of this project, but natural-born will be acknowledged and have their own separate spread sheet***

-Your dragon's name must end with Targaryen

-You don't need to name your dragon after an actual character from Game of Thrones, although you're certainly welcome to

-Please refrain from using the title "king" as Aegon is the original and only leader of the Targaryens (and eventually the rest of DC)

-However, you are more than welcome and even encouraged to use "prince," "lord," or whatever other title you can think of

-Breaking any of these rules will lead to the offending dragon(s) being disowned and disgraced by their family (they'll be removed from the project)

-You must have posted in the last week to receive an egg and you have 48 hours to accept the transfer

This isn't really a rule, but if you wish to give away or AP Targaryen eggs then please do! Don't forget, our ultimate goal is to spread them all over the cave.

*If you receive a Targaryen then remember that in the end it's your dragon and I have no control over it. If you wish to breed it with a non-Targaryen dragon then be my guest, but the resulting hatchling will be natural-born and treated as such.

**To be a true Targaryen the last dragons in your lineage must ONLY be King Aegon Targaryen and Queen Visenya/Rhaenys Targaryen.

***Natural-borns will only have a place among the Targaryens if they inherit their species (gilded bloodscale). In other words, if a natural-born isn't a bloodscale, it won't be included on the natural-born spreadsheet or the Targaryen one.

What's in it for me?

Well for starters the Targaryens will greatly reward those who help them in their quest to rule the Cave. But if you don't want to wait that long, there's something else too. The owner of the most Targaryens at the end of each month will receive a 3rd gen pillow thuwed from a perfect checker, a pair of 2nd gen Targaryens (who will no longer be available to the public after a certain point) and any other dragons that people are kind enough to donate. If you'd like to add to the rewards, don't hesitate to PM me!

~Due to breeding complications, rewards won't be available until the end of April and 2nd gens won't be handed out until the waiting lists are completed~

How do I join?

Simply fill out one of the following forms!

For those who want to receive a Targaryen (or a pair of them):

[color=red][size=6]I wish to fight with the Targaryens![/color][/size]
[b]Forum name:[/b]
[b]Scroll name/link:[/b]
[b]Preferred lineage (if any):[/b]
[b]Number of eggs: (1 or 2)[/b]

For those who want to give away a Targaryen:

[color=red][size=6]I wish to spread the Targaryen name![/color][/size]
[b]Generation:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Teleport Link (leave blank if you'd prefer to be PMed):[/b]

For those who want to add a Targaryen to the project:

[color=red][size=6]I wish to announce a new Targaryen![/color][/size]
[b]Name/link:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Scroll name/link:[/b]

For those who want to become breeders:

[color=red][size=6]The Prince and Princess wish to help![/color][/size]
[b]Name of Prince:[/b]
[b]Name of Princess:[/b]
[b]Generation of both:[/b]
[b]How you would like to be contacted:[/b]

For those that have given away a Targaryen:

[color=red][size=6]I have spread the Targaryen name![/color][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Recipient:[/b]

(This board is meant to request/give away Targaryens, share backstories and such about them and just discuss the project in general. It's meant to be an open, welcoming place and rude behavior will not be tolerated. Please don't make me create a blacklist.)

Those are the basics, but if you're still confused then feel free to post or PM me.

LONG LIVE HOUSE TARGARYEN!

Edited by Avarule

Targaryens Available for Breeding

If there is no breeder mentioned then I am the breeder and this thread is the way to contact me. If there is a breeder other than me then the breeder's forum name is right next to the pair. The name will link to their PM if they'd like to be contacted that way. Otherwise you may contact them through this thread.

Gen 1

-King Aegon Targaryen and Queen Visenya Targaryen

2nd gen requests are now closed

Gen 2

-Jaspin Targaryen and Inaurati Targaryen

-Dana Targaryen and Valaryn Targaryen (SolarCat)

-Daegar Targaryen and Daelys Targaryen (Cinnamin Draconna)

Gen 3

-Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen

-Ragaerys Targaryen and Rhaesanne Targaryen (SolarCat)

-Ganymede Nogard Targaryen and Callysto Nogard Targaryen (Arya10)

Gen 4

-Amnas Targaryen and Rhaemas Targaryen

-Inova Targaryen and Traevan Targaryen

-Karyanis Targaryen and Rhalcinys Targaryen (Umbreon_Rock)

-Daemarr Targaryen and Manaenyra Targaryen (SolarCat)

Gen 5

-Aegas Targaryen and Tymas Targaryen

-Oucfim Targaryen and Osofpi Targaryen (Zeditha)

-Leavar Targaryen and Vaenna Targaryen (Tigerkralle)

Gen 6

-Saegif Targaryen and Kehra Targaryen

-Angus Targaryen and Raenia Targaryen (Tinti)

Gen 7

-Urzar Targaryen and Ilysis Targaryen

Waiting List

If someone is marked as inactive it means they haven't posted in over a week. If you've been marked as inactive and would like to change that either post or PM me. Note that inactivity is by no means a punishable thing. It's just marked here so that breeders don't try to send eggs to people that can't accept them.

-Asursrus (Sushimmi) (G2, 2)

-Tigerkralle (G2, 2)

-Naruhina_94 (G2, 2)

-Red2111 (G2, 2, 1 from Visenya and 1 from Rhaenys) (INACTIVE)

-EnderEcho (G3, 1)

-Umbreon_Rock (G7, 1) (INACTIVE)

-Kaldur (Khellandros) (G4, 1)

-HiyaName (G5, 2) (INACTIVE)

-Arya10 (G3, 1)

-Warriorchick2000 (G3, 2)

-Stellaluna (G9, 2)

-Grammydragon (G3, 1)

-Skystep6 (G4, 2)

-WhatWhoMeNever (Any, 2)

-SherlockedWhovian (Any, 1)

-Purplenewt (Any, 2)

-YamerosXIII (Any, 2)

-Pick107 (Any, 1, male)

-Cyanna (4,5 or 6; 2)

Emergency Waiting List

Empty! smile.gif

Banners

To use them, copy/paste the code into your signature and remove the asterisks. And feel free to post or PM me your own banner design. I'll add it to the list!

user posted image

By me

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166729][IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/2lmp551.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

By me

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166729][IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/a3jpcl.jpg][/url]

user posted image

By me

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166729][IMG=http://i59.tinypic.com/zxwpja.jpg][/url]

user posted image

By me

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166729][IMG=http://media.giphy.com/media/l41lZRHngz58EkTv2/giphy.gif][/url]

List of Pureblooded Targaryens

Targaryen Family Tree

List of Natural Borns

Edited by Avarule

...Are you done creating this thread? (If not, let me know, I can delete this post).

I love this idea. biggrin.gif

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: SolarCat

Scroll name/link: SolarCat

Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 2 is always fun, but whoever is available, really.

Number of eggs: 2 (Preferably siblings!)

I am currently locked but willing to abandon something to make room right away if necessary. (My oldest eggs won't hatch until tomorrow).

EDIT: I didn't take out the "*" so the codes in the form didn't work. laugh.gif

Edited by SolarCat

Oh, yes, sorry! I forgot to say I was finished. XP My eggs hatched, so shoot me a PM when you have space and I'll send you your Targaryens.

EDIT: Oops, did that sound like I want you to abandon your eggs? I hope it didn't. I don't mind waiting. smile.gif

Edited by Avarule

[*color=red][*size=6]I wish to fight with the Targaryens![/color][/size]

Forum name: mistywolf77

Scroll name/link: mistywolf77

Preferred lineage (if any): Any is fine but Gen2 would be awesome

Number of eggs: 2 please! I definitely want to breed this lineage!

I love this lineage!

~Misty

Forum name: mistywolf77

Scroll name/link: mistywolf77

Preferred lineage (if any): Any is fine but Gen2 would be awesome

Number of eggs: 2 please! I definitely want to breed this lineage!

I love this lineage!

~Misty

Added you to the waiting list! biggrin.gif

Unlike most Westerosi great houses, the Targaryens owned their "natural-born. " They were called "The Dragonseed" and acknowledged, not ostracized.

I started my Stargaryen bloodline on that premise, in honour of Jon Snow. Yeah, I believe in the R + L = J fan theory wink.gif There's too much supporting evidence to conclude otherwise.

Edited by Xocowolf

Unlike most Westerosi great houses, the Targaryens owned their "natural-born. " They were called "The Dragonseed" and acknowledged, not ostracized.

Oh shoot, really? ohmy.gif I'm reading the books and sadly not very far yet (only on the second one) so I'm hardly an expert on this stuff. Thank you so much for correcting me! If I made any other mistakes then by all means, point them out.

*goes to fix rules*

Edited by Avarule

Forum name: Qor

Scroll name/link: Gauge

Preferred lineage (if any): Any

Number of eggs: 2

I love Gilded Bloodscales! biggrin.gif

Edited by Qor

Forum name: Qor

Scroll name/link: Gauge

Preferred lineage (if any): Any

I love Gilded Bloodscales! biggrin.gif

Sent you a 3rd gen! smile.gif

Forum name: airaani

Scroll name/link: airaani

Preferred lineage (if any): 2nd gen

Number of eggs: 2 please

Edited by airaani

Forum name: airaani

Scroll name/link: airaani

Preferred lineage (if any): 2nd gen

Number of eggs: 2 please

Added to the waiting list smile.gif

Thanks! I'll try to keep my inbox clear but if it's full, you can always reach me by the email link in my profile smile.gif

Forum name: Asursrus

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Preferred lineage (if any): Uhh, 2nd?

Number of eggs: 2!

Must they remain in their gens or I can breed parent and child?

Forum name: Asursrus

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Preferred lineage (if any): Uhh, 2nd?

Number of eggs: 2!

Must they remain in their gens or I can breed parent and child?

Welcome, I've added you to the waiting list. smile.gif In the actual Game of Thrones world the Targaryens never marry mother/father to son/daughter, but I'll still count the resulting offspring as part of the project (unless you object, of course).

Forum name: Tigerkralle

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tigerkralle

Preferred lineage (if any): 2nd

Number of eggs: 2 siblings of course ^^

Added you to the waiting list. smile.gif

And now I think I'm going to close requests for 2nd gens until the waiting list goes down (which won't be for a while).

Forum name: Randiriel

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Randiriel

Preferred lineage (if any): 3rd gen and 4th gen thanks

Awesome lineage you've got going on there!

Heh, thanks! I'll put you on the 3rd gen waiting list and PM you the 4th gen ASAP. Just to clarify, do you want 1 3rd gen and 1 4th gen or 2 of each?

Can I request a Targaryen for my scroll if I have no intention to breed it? I like the idea of the project (I am quite intrigued by that family. I actually named one of my dragons Viserys a while ago) and I am like the way your high generation dragons lineages look but I am not fond of two headed dragons in general or bloodscales in particular.

I'd like one Targaryen for my collection, not make a calling out of it.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Can I request a Targaryen for my scroll if I have no intention to breed it? I like the idea of the project (I am quite intrigued by that family. I actually named one of my dragons Viserys a while ago) and I am like the way your high generation dragons lineages look but I am not fond of two headed dragons in general or bloodscales in particular.

I'd like one Targaryen for my collection, not make a calling out of it.

Sure, that's absolutely fine! Is there a particular generation you had in mind?

This looks awesome! I don't have many split dragons, so it would be nice to increase that.

Forum name: Zeditha

Scroll name/link: Scroll

Preferred lineage (if any): Any at all is fine! Pureblood is preferred though, obviously.

Number of eggs: 2 please! Siblings in preference!

As soon as my two eggs have grown up, I will breed them for the thread. So, something that's worth giving back to the thread would be nice!

Are there any naming requirements for the lineage, or anything you'd like for a name?

Edited by Zeditha