Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

I had a nightmare where Oucfim got accidentally frozen! sad.gif That worried me... Checked though, and Oucfim is un-frozen and ready to grow.

Urm... Since the Gen 2s are going to take awhile, I would like a Gen 3 and 7 (cos odd no.!) for messy,random inbreeding.

I'll toss a request in. Btw, use the

command for your code instead of a quote.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Asursrus

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Preferred lineage: 3 & 7

Number of eggs: One each please

Edited by Asursrus

Urm... Since the Gen 2s are going to take awhile, I would like a Gen 3 and 7 (cos odd no.!) for messy,random inbreeding.

I'll toss a request in. Btw, use the

command for your code instead of a quote.

Forum name: Asursrus

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Preferred lineage: 3 & 7

Number of eggs: One each please

Oh, I didn't know there was a code command. ^^" I'll add you to the waiting list.

PANIC! Both my lovely Targaryens gendered female!

If someone has an 8th or 6th gen male and would be willing to take a female, I have a Magi who can make a trade.

PANIC! Both my lovely Targaryens gendered female!

If someone has an 8th or 6th gen male and would be willing to take a female, I have a Magi who can make a trade.

Oh no! ohmy.gif I can breed you another 6th gen, but it'll take a week...

What about an 8th gen?

I can always wait for another Targaryen, but I'd rather not, so if anyone else could breed one...?

An 8th gen would take 2 weeks and 3 days...

EDIT: Qor, if you're seeing this, Jaspin and Inaurati showed little interest in giving their son a mate, so the third gen waiting list was just pushed back a week. sad.gif

Edited by Avarule

I can breed you a 6th gen in... 3 days for the egg to be bred, 3 days for it to hatch, 3 days for it to grow up... So assuming that the breeding of my next 5th gen is successful, the egg I get genders male (I have plenty of male Pinks, so I'm not worried about that) and that Oucfim and her brother don't refuse and they breed an egg first-try, I can have an 6th gen egg bred and ready for trade in 9 days. xd.png

That's quite a few ifs though, and it's over a week. So I wouldn't be much help, plus I want to keep the first egg. I'll then keep the first egg that genders correctly, and then no more breeding except breeding for the thread. smile.gif I'll continue as far as I can go with the same idea - keep first egg and first to gender right, then breed for thread.

when the new queen hatches, will you breed her right away with Aegon and start producing mixed 3rd gen offspring? or will you wait until the current royal pairs list clears before trying him with the new queen? i'd also love to start mixing bloodlines form the different Queens.

if you need anymore CB bloodscales, let me know. their one of the few uncommons i can catch easily.

either way, regardless of the wait, Daenerys wants me to join the lineage project even if she can't contribute directly xd.png

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Red2111

Preferred lineage (if any): 2G or 3G

Number of eggs: (1 or 2): siblings

either a 2G directly from both "King Aegon Targaryen" & "Queen Visenya Targaryen" / "King Aegon Targaryen" & "Queen Rhaenys Targaryen"

or sibling 3G's from 2G's of the above lineage type (like this link

Edited by Red2111

when the new queen hatches, will you breed her right away with Aegon and start producing mixed 3rd gen offspring?  or will you wait until the current royal pairs list clears before trying him with the new queen?  i'd also love to start mixing bloodlines form the different Queens.

I've actually been thinking about this for a while, and I'm not sure. I think I'll wait until the list clears out of fairness for the people on it.

if you need anymore CB bloodscales, let me know.  their one of the few uncommons i can catch easily.

either way, regardless of the wait, Daenerys wants me to join the lineage project even if she can't contribute directly xd.png

Haha, that's awesome! I was wondering who snagged that name. laugh.gif

And thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to let you know if I need another bloodscale!

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name/link:  http://dragcave.net/user/Red2111

Preferred lineage (if any): 2G or 3G

Number of eggs: (1 or 2): siblings

either a 2G directly from both "King Aegon Targaryen" & "Queen Visenya Targaryen" / "King Aegon Targaryen" & "Queen Rhaenys Targaryen"

or sibling 3G's from 2G's of the above lineage type  (like this link

I'll add you to the waiting list for 2Gs, but in case you missed my earlier post, that list is over 2 months long. ^^" I can put you on the shorter 3G list in the meantime if you'd like.

I've actually been thinking about this for a while, and I'm not sure. I think I'll wait until the list clears out of fairness for the people on it.

Haha, that's awesome! I was wondering who snagged that name. laugh.gif

And thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to let you know if I need another bloodscale!

I'll add you to the waiting list for 2Gs, but in case you missed my earlier post, that list is over 2 months long. ^^" I can put you on the shorter 3G list in the meantime if you'd like.

i'm fine with waiting happy.gif

yeah i was shocked when her name wasn't taken; i liek triple checked the spelling just to make sure xd.png

i also have one of her brothers names reserved for if i ever catch another Silver.

tbh, with the silver body and the rarity ... i couldn't think of a better name than the mother of dragons for my first female CB silver wub.gif

The second queen of House Targaryen has been born! Her descendants will become available to loyal Targaryen scrollkeepers two weeks after Queen Visenya and King Aegon have finished their current duties (ie two weeks after the 2nd gen waiting list is completed). At this time, Queen Visenya will retire from her king's bed until one of true loyalty and virtue is deemed worthy of her eggs (the monthly prize winner).

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name: Rhonarya Targaryen

Link: Rhonye

Parents: Kehra x Saegif

Generation: 7th

Scroll name/link: umbreon_rock

As a note, her code is S7ABm, so "stab me" owo, and only a select group of people can call her Rhonye without having a severe pain on the neck as a result of being a head shorter :3

Isn't she a beautie?

Oh, and she'll grow in one day, and then I'll just have to wait a little bit for her brother --who shall be named Naerys c:

Suggestion- besides adding bold to make it fancier, instead of name and link, make them just one item, so you can write it like Rhonarya Targaryen. Just to make it prettier owo

Another suggestion- instead of just being able to gift Targaryens, members could breed on request; this would speed up egg delivering too.

Edited by umbreon_rock

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name: Rhonarya Targaryen

Link: Rhonye

Parents: Kehra x Saegif

Generation: 7th

Scroll name/link: umbreon_rock

As a note, her code is S7ABm, so "stab me" owo, and only a select group of people can call her Rhonye without having a severe pain on the neck as a result of being a head shorter :3

Isn't she a beautie?

Oh, and she'll grow in one day, and then I'll just have to wait a little bit for her brother --who shall be named Naerys c:

xd.png I love her, and the names!

Suggestion- besides adding bold to make it fancier, instead of name and link, make them just one item, so you can write it like Rhonarya Targaryen. Just to make it prettier owo

Another suggestion- instead of just being able to gift Targaryens, members could breed on request; this would speed up egg delivering too.

I just finished the first request, and I sort of imagined the second going on anyway. The gifting form is for periods when there are no specific requests but people want to spread their Targaryens anyway. Also, the list in the second post (the one of generations available for breeding) isn't exclusive to my dragons. I was planning on members adding their pairs to it if they wanted.

...Although I didn't make a form for that, did? I knew I'd been forgetting something. XP

Just to make life more annoying, I have something else for you to update. :3 Oucfim grew up! She is wandering around my scroll, and spending a suspicious amount of time near my CB male Bloodscale... Please give her a brother before she makes an egg without me! ((She won't really, that's impossible on DC of course. But I have only one other two-head and it's a CB male Bloodscale... Whenever I sort by breed to search for a mate for something, it looks like they should be mates. Plus I would really like a real mate for her - I'll happily influence the egg as I have many male Pinks.))

Just to make life more annoying, I have something else for you to update. :3 Oucfim grew up! She is wandering around my scroll, and spending a suspicious amount of time near my CB male Bloodscale... Please give her a brother before she makes an egg without me! ((She won't really, that's impossible on DC of course. But I have only one other two-head and it's a CB male Bloodscale... Whenever I sort by breed to search for a mate for something, it looks like they should be mates. Plus I would really like a real mate for her - I'll happily influence the egg as I have many male Pinks.))

But if you want a natural born you can breed'em still. Her sibing would take 6 days to grow, and I believe it'll take a lil' bit more than that for it him to be laid. Just in time for breeding, as she would have just be able to do it again owo

/as a lineager, you have to know some math xd.png

Haha, her parents will be able to provide her with a mate tomorrow (assuming they don't refuse like their stubborn grandparents... dry.gif).

Ooh, bby Rhonye will grow in a couple hours owo

I'm trying to get her a lover until her sibling is grown so I can freeze those cute natural borns xd.png

Edit- oh she's all grown now QuQ so beautiful!

Edited by umbreon_rock

Hi guys! Several announcements:

-The waiting list and Targaryen list have both been updated

-Queen Rhaenys has grown up

-Requests for eggs from King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys will be open in two to four weeks (depending on circumstances). You may request a pair from them then UNLESS you already have a pair from Visenya. This is to make it easier for people without 2Gs to get them. This rule might be changed later if there aren't many 2G requests.

-The 2G request list will be reopened at the same time 2Gs from Rhaenys are made available

-Queen Visenya will be retired from breeding soon after that happens, so if you want a 2G from her you'll have to request it fast

Forum name:EnderEcho

Scroll name/link:EnderEcho

Preferred lineage (if any):

Number of eggs: 2 3rd gen siblings