Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

Sorry about the doppelpost.

We have a lot of breeders and this thread is long so nobody is searching through this wall of text to find a breeder.

How about the Forumnick and the way to contact the breeder right beside the breeding pair?

Example:

Targaryens Available for Breeding

If there is no breeder mentioned then Avarule is the breeder and this thread is the way to contact her. If not then the breeders forumnick is right beneath the pair and the way to contact this breeder.

Gen 1

-King Aegon Targaryen and Queen Visenya Targaryen

Gen 2

-Jaspin Targaryen and Inaurati Targaryen

-Dana Targaryen and Valaryn Targaryen

Gen 3

-Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen

-Ragaerys Targaryen and Rhaesanne Targaryen

Gen 4

-Amnas Targaryen and Rhaemas Targaryen

-Inova Targaryen and Traevan Targaryen

-Karyanis Targaryen and Rhalcinys Targaryen

-Daemarr Targaryen and Manaenyra Targaryen

Gen 5

-Aegas Targaryen and Tymas Targaryen

-Oucfim Targaryen and Osofpi Targaryen

-Leavar Targaryen and Vaenna Targaryen

Tigerkralle PM

Gen 6

-Saegif Targaryen and Kehra Targaryen

Gen 7

-Urzar Targaryen and Ilysis Targaryen

ETA:

Cannot wait until i know the gender

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Unnamed because ungendered at the moment

Parents: Leavar and Vaenna Targaryen

Generation: 6

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tigerkralle

Edited by Tigerkralle

Oh, that's a really good idea! Way more efficient than how I've been doing it. Thanks for the suggestion! smile.gif I'll set things up once I have access to my laptop.

EDIT: All done!

Edited by Avarule

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Snowwall

Scroll name/link: Believe it or not, Snowwall biggrin.gif

Preferred lineage (if any): Whatever you would kindly donate

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2, else it won't be pureinbred

Does it have to be even-gen?

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other." - Sorry, arya10, I will try again next week.

Name/link: Alyrla Targaryen

Parents: Daemarr Targaryen & Manaenyra Targaryen

Generation: 5

Scroll name/link: SolarCat

She refused my other 5th gen, so no 5th gen pair.

I have spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 4

Parents: Ragaerys Targaryen & Rhaesanne Targaryen

Link: Lineage Link

I sent a one-way teleport to Kaldur.

Generation: 5

Parents: Daemarr Targaryen & Manaenyra Targaryen

Link: Lineage Link

I sent a one-way teleport to HiyaName in the off-chance she's still here. She hasn't answered my PMs from last week, though... I don't think she's active.

Still, I'll hold the egg for 48 hours, same as I did last week, and if no answer then I'll keep it?

My 5th gens refused each other, so I'm short one anyway.

EDIT: Unless Cindy-LouWhoWho is still active and in need of a 5th gen (and it doesn't matter if it's not a sibling)?

Could we please add activity requirements to the first page?

Edited by SolarCat

Oh shoot, sorry, I thought I added them already. >.< I'll fix that and update everything in a couple hours when I get home. Also, just so you know, the last form is for people that have bred on request. The one you used is meant for leaving an egg to adopt. smile.gif I realize that was a little unclear so I tweaked the first form.

Edited by Avarule

Oh shoot, sorry, I thought I added them already. >.< I'll fix that and update everything in a couple hours when I get home. Also, just so you know, the last form is for people that have bred on request. The other one is meant for leaving an egg to adopt. smile.gif I realize that was a little unclear so I tweaked the first form.

I didn't notice the new forms. Updated, thanks!

Also, I sent the link to Cindy-LouWhoWho as well for the 5th gen. So we'll see who picks it up first? Or if anyone does. tongue.gif

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Snowwall

Scroll name/link: Believe it or not, Snowwall biggrin.gif

Preferred lineage (if any): Whatever you would kindly donate

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2, else it won't be pureinbred

Does it have to be even-gen?

Nope! You can basically breed them with whatever you want, though it'll be considered a natural born if it isn't pure inbred.

Anyway, welcome to the project! I put you on the waiting list for "any" and updated everything. smile.gif Once I've got some space I'll try to whittle down the waiting list and, if all goes well, do that announcement I promised a while ago.

As soon as one of my eggs hatches (8 hours), I can try breeding Oucfim and Osofpi, if you'd like that?

Since they have nothing better to do but sit and preen their spots... xd.png

If I get a 'yes, I'd like an egg' before the next egg hatches, I'll see if I can incuhatch it and then breed right away. (I think I'm out of incubates though, so I'd have to check.)

I took the egg SolarCat. Thanks! I'd still like a sibling for one of my 5th gens, but if anyone wants a 6th gen with cousin parents, I can try to breed one next week. (I tried just now and got nothing)

Name/link: Teira Sev Targaryen

Parents:Jaspin Targaryen and Inaurati Targaryen

Generation: 3

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Edited by Asursrus

Updated the lists and sent Cindy another 5th gen~

I wish to announce my first Targaryen!

Name/link: Kaegon Targaryen

Parents: Rhaesanne and Ragaerys Targaryen

Generation: 4

Scroll name/link: Khellandros

Squee! My first Targaryen!

Edited by Kaldur

Ok - that would be great! smile.gif

Oh wow, look at all the stuff I missed. @_@

@Qor Aw. sad.gif I can breed you another one in a week if you'd like.

And now I'll go update the lists.

Hi - I was wondering if any luck yet. smile.gif

Unfortunately, no, not yet. They've broken through two fertilities in a row at this point. I swear, I've had some stubborn dragons before, but Jaspin and Inaurati have to take the cake. @_@

Pardon the double post, but this is relatively important.

Announcement

Lord Gaemon Targaryen - Daenys the Dreamer

When Daenys was still a maiden she had visions and a powerful prophetic dream that Valyria would be destroyed. These moved her father to relocate his family to Dragonstone, twelve years before the Doom of Valyria. Now, ages later, an ancient branch of the Targaryen family has begun to resurface. Their eggs are few and far between and it's said that only the loyalest and most powerful of the Targaryen supporters are deemed worthy of possessing one.

Are you among them?

That's right, it's finally time to announce the alternate line of Targaryens. See the rules and details bellow:

These dragons will NOT be requestable, nor will they be available as monthly prizes when that starts up. They will be given out in pairs and only on rare occasions such as birthdays and holidays. They will not in any way interfere with the current or future waiting list, and offspring from them that is bred with offspring from Aegon will be considered pure inbred. This pair is also canon in the Game of Thrones world if that's something you care about.

Also, since this pair is considered part of the project, you can breed and give away their grandchildren/great-grandchildren/etc. to your heart's content. I personally will be breeding my 2nd gen pair at random times and giving away the resulting offspring here. However, no pair descended from this new couple will be added to the breeding lists, nor will waiting lists for them be created (at least not by me, if you want to start your own personal waiting list in your siggy or something then be my guest).

Questions/comments/concerns can be PMed to me or posted here as always. smile.gif

As stated in the above post second gens of this line will only be given out on very rare and special occasions, such as birthdays, holidays and the anniversary of the project. Dragons from this branch of the family will be added to the official list of Targaryens and will have an asterisk next to their generation counter to mark them as one of Daenys and Gaemon's descendants. If there's enough interest an alternate family tree will be made for them.

So, if anyone donates a bloodscale before I have 2, they will receive a couple of offspring from the new pair as soon as I have mine.

I've got one for you. biggrin.gif Will send you a teleport as soon as it comes off cooldown.

Hope this is still in effect, I really want a pair of the alternate line dragons.

Awww, my birthday was on 2nd May just a few days too late your announcment.

As soon as my eggs stolen on my birhtday hatched i will try to breed a sister for my Gahaenyx. Then i will have a breeding pair that will produce 7th generation offsprings of our King Aegon and Queen Visenya. Long live house Targaryen!

I recall I gave you one of those eggs! smile.gif

I don't mind waiting for my 2gen pair, so go ahead and breed for other people first. I'm pretty patient - I don't care whether it's one week or three, everything longer than a day kinda blurs anyway... xd.png my terrible timesense gives me good patience.

I think I have some Targaryens that need breeding so I can continue my part of the lineage... my others are sitting and waiting for requests if anyone wants a dragon from them!

Questions - is it allowed to randomly abandon or randomly gift Targaryen eggs/hatchlings? Because if it's allowed, I'd like to gift a random egg to a random person on the forum, just for fun. smile.gif

Also, can Bloodscales become Neglecteds? If random gifting/abandoning isn't allowed, I might do a Neglected experiment. It would be a nice lineage for my first Neglected to have.

@Cinnamin It is indeed still in effect! I'll try breeding your first second gen from the new line as soon as I get home since for some reason I can't use fertility on mobile.

@Tigerkralle Happy belated birthday! May second was close enough that I can still breed you a birthday pair if you want. After Cinnamin and Zeditha have theirs, I mean.

@Zeditha It's perfectly fine to abandon/gift Targaryens. Anything that spreads them to other users is highly encouraged. As for your other question, I'm pretty sure two-headed dragons can't turn neglected. If you really want to try anyway I won't stop you as long as you only experiment on eggs you bred, not eggs you've been gifted.

You'd better be stealthy about the experiments, though. The king won't be pleased if he hears his descendants are being neglected. wink.gif

The way to check for the possibility of an ND is to try and 'bite' it. If the egg shows up as able to be bitten, it can be neglected.. if it doesn't show on the bite list, then it can't be neglected.

Name/link: Eilopez Targaryen - https://dragcave.net/lineage/8lOpz

Parents: Havom Targaryen and Vasmet Targaryen (some dragon likes his mother. wink.gif)

Generation: 7th

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Ytak

And if anyone has an unclaimed egg, I'll take it, provided I have room. xd.pngSivoy has shown no interest in producing an egg with her current prospective mate so she needs a new one. tongue.gif Gen doesn't matter, hence, my interest in getting another egg.

Edited by ytak

(some dragon likes his mother. wink.gif)

*spits drink*

I'll update all the lists when I get home. xd.png And there are a ton of breeders on standby if you don't want a specific lineage. Links to all their PMs are on the front page.

EDIT: I just remembered, are there any breeders who can make a pair of even gen siblings for Snowwall?

Edited by Avarule

Name: Not named it is an egg

Parents: Leavar Targaryen and Vaenna Targaryen

Recipient: Snowwall

Generation: 6th

Transfer pending.

Did i use the right form?

ETA: Transfer completed. I am in Sci-Fi mood today.

Edited by Tigerkralle