Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

I forgot to say: if anyone wants the above egg, just ask. smile.gif If nobody wants it before it becomes adult, then it becomes adult and that's fine, but until the moment it becomes adult it is available for trade. Even when it's an S2 with 4d on the clock, although you'll be lucky to catch it before it grows at that point.

I'll breed them every week, and give away eggs that people want. When nobody wants an egg I keep it, and I'll eventually get two from a pair, at which point I make a transfer immediately for new eggs and I breed the new pair, beginning the cycle again. smile.gif Cycle of eggs.

@Umbreon_Rock @Zeditha Congrats to both of you! biggrin.gif I'll add them to the lists in a second.

Also, King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys had their first egg. Unfortunately I think I got viewbombed last night so there's a chance it won't make it. sad.gif

poor egg! Will you add this new pair (King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys) to the breeding list?

Is there a bredding list from this couple?

Will be considered pure inbred the sons of King Aegon x Queen Visenya that marry those from King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys? They will have different mothers, but the same father.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Leavar Targaryen

Parents: Amnas & Rhaemas Targaryen

Generation: 5th

Scroll name/link: Tigerkralle

The tiny egg that i adopted is gendered and named now. biggrin.gif

Also, King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys had their first egg. Unfortunately I think I got viewbombed last night so there's a chance it won't make it. sad.gif

Aww! Allt the best to the little one!

Hopefully you know who was fast enough to receive eggs from King Aegon and Queen Visenya.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Advise from an oldtimer.. any time you're worried about a sick egg HIDE IT! Then just wait until it's old enough to hatch before unhiding. At that point the sickness will be long gone and it should hatch without any problems. If it's low on views just add it to an ER, it's not likely to get sick again at this point.

*Still waiting patiently for my first pair*

If you would like a 6g egg (Or perhaps it's 7g... It fluctuates each time I count it. -.-) I have one available! smile.gif Lineage link above.

Thanks bunches for the offer, but I'll keep waiting on my 2nd gens. I've already got a breeding strategy worked out for them and can't wait to get started.

Once I get my pairings established tho, I'll be asking for other gens to make new pairings with. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my favorite lineages. biggrin.gif

poor egg! Will you add this new pair (King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys) to the breeding list?

Is there a bredding list from this couple?

Will be considered pure inbred the sons of King Aegon x Queen Visenya that marry those from King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys? They will have different mothers, but the same father.

Aegon and Rhaenys will be added to the list once I have a pair from them and have finished a bit more of Visenya's 2G waiting list. And yes, the children of Aegon and Visenya that marry those of Rhaenys and Visenya will still be considered pure inbred.

And thanks for the advice and well wishes, guys. smile.gif The egg's been fogged for a while and is still sick, but at least it's alive.

EDIT: Adding Leavar to the lists!

Edited by Avarule

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 8th

Parents: Rhonarya x Karyanis

Link: D3j9Y

It's not an evengen, mind you! But I can breed you a sibling if you wish wink.gif

Just hit me a PM if you'd like, and don't forget to report!

Edit- it's gone to Greenlady!

Edited by umbreon_rock

Targaryen Troubles

The egg that was up for grabs a while back gendered female.

That means I now have THREE FEMALES on my scroll and NO MALES. sad.gif

Plz help.

Targaryen Troubles

The egg that was up for grabs a while back gendered female.

That means I now have THREE FEMALES on my scroll and NO MALES. sad.gif

Plz help.

I know how it feels. Having four female pinks and only one male pink is sad, y'know. Lineage stuff needs to be carefully timed.

Just take them to a sperm bank xd.png

Oh - I need to get you that Pink! Let's each breed a Pink and then swap or give them as necessary. xd.png It's funny that you have only one male Pink and I have only one Female Pink...

I'll go breed a Pink egg now.

On more thread-related news, Jazygr Targaryen has hatched and been named! Still up for grabs if anyone wants him/her.

A Pink for whomever needs it.. Gone, not sure where.

PM me if you want more; I have a couple of dozen pinks. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

Oh - I need to get you that Pink! Let's each breed a Pink and then swap or give them as necessary. xd.png It's funny that you have only one male Pink and I have only one Female Pink...

I'll go breed a Pink egg now.

On more thread-related news, Jazygr Targaryen has hatched and been named! Still up for grabs if anyone wants him/her.

I will, too, and influence it to be a lady. If Not a Good Girl had one more day, I would have gifted her to you! But she's an adult now...

Does Jazygr have an influence?

edit- bred and influenced! Will deliver upon hatching uwu

Edited by umbreon_rock

Nope, Jazygr is well and truly uninfluenced. Up to chance. biggrin.gif I prefer it that way unless I have a specific mate in mind and I can't easily get another. (Just breeding another one counts as easy. Even for Tinsels.)

I didn't influence the Pink - I'll do that. Male influence coming up!

Would you like me to breed you an egg and influence it male for you? xd.png My hatchlings all tend to gender right... I'm just lucky, but despite not influencing at all I have had no gender-fails on my personal Pygmy project. Either of them. xd.png

Ok, why not. At this point I JUST WANT A MALE. I don't care what gen it is, just please give me a male! tongue.gif

I'll breed you a natural-born with Jazygr as soon as she grows up, which should be one day, and/or a sibling of Jazygr in three days' time. Whichever you'd prefer! Or both! XP

I'm not sure. I don't want a natural-born, I want as close as I can get to one bred by Avarule. Please?

I only have four Bloodscales on my scroll - Jazygr, Osofpi, Osofpi's mate (name is gone, fwoosh) and a CB unrelated Bloodscale. I am willing to breed natural-borns from Jazygr, or siblings from her parents. (No natural-borns from the parents as that would reduce a week's breeding to one natural-born egg, and I want more Inbreds to share!)

However, it will be three days before Jazygr's parents will breed again, while Jazygr will mature in 22 hours. (or probably less by now.) So a Naturalborn will be faster, but if you can wait, I can breed.

@Alexander_Drake 6 days until I can try to breed my 5th gens again. I swear they need marital counseling or something...

Jazygr is all grown up. smile.gif She is available for breeding if anyone wants a natural-born!