Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

Me too please! biggrin.gif

And I think I'm going to start a line of 'fake' Baratheons, lol. Someone has already claimed the names Cersei and Jaime, but if I add my Draconna surname, I can name one of my pairs after C&J, lol.

Aha, always clever when you can do stuff like that. Reminds me of ender's game, with how ender figured out how to use a dupe name.

LOL, yep.. surnames are usually a big help for naming purposes.

Think I'll use Two-headed Lindwurms and start with Tywin Lannister, so I can also have a Lannister line as well as a Baratheon line. Consider them 'sister projects'. smile.gif

Heh, I was wondering when people would start introducing the other families. xd.png You could start an official rival project or something, that'd be sweet.

LOL, yep.. surnames are usually a big help for naming purposes.

Think I'll use Two-headed Lindwurms and start with Tywin Lannister, so I can also have a Lannister line as well as a Baratheon line. Consider them 'sister projects'. smile.gif

If you do start an official project, I'd be happy to test my luck with them, I don't have any two-headed Lindwurms, just every other kind of Two-headed dragon.

Ooh, ooh! Can I be a part of this?

Sure! I've tried reserved the name Daemon Darkfyre, but it's taken by a Skywing. A SKYWING, of all things. So I did Blackfyre instead... Could we get a natural born egg from one of the Targaryen kings?

Sure! I've tried reserved the name Daemon Darkfyre, but it's taken by a Skywing. A SKYWING, of all things. So I did Blackfyre instead... Could we get a natural born egg from one of the Targaryen kings?

I could put you on Aegon's massive waiting list or, if you don't want to wait a year, I could breed you a natural born with Rhaenys (it's not like she's got anything better to do).

Drat. My pair hate each other.  xd.png May I be put back on the list for a 5th gen, please?

Aw, I know that feel. *glares at Inova*

I added you to the list again. Hopefully they'll get along this time. ^^"

Drat. My pair hate each other. xd.png May I be put back on the list for a 5th gen, please?

Oh god. I didn't even consider that. If I do finally get a male *glares at all 4 female Targaryens on my scroll* then there's still a chance he could refuse them. xd.png

All four of them? Pretty unlikely. xd.png There'a good chance that your male will like at least one of your females.

I'd be happy to help set up a rival line; perhaps one with slightly less inbreeding as there are two official pairs. I have one pair of CB Bloodscales. If anyone wants a random 2g bloodscale, just ask. xd.png

I could put you on Aegon's massive waiting list or, if you don't want to wait a year, I could breed you a natural born with Rhaenys (it's not like she's got anything better to do).

Yeah, that's probably the best. But still, it's not really my favorite choice. Should the natural-born be a two-headed, just to distinguish it from true-blooded Targaryens?

Drat. My pair hate each other. xd.png May I be put back on the list for a 5th gen, please?

offered one from Rhalcinys x Karianys c:

Yeah, that's probably the best. But still, it's not really my favorite choice. Should the natural-born be a two-headed, just to distinguish it from true-blooded Targaryens?

It could be, though I've always thought duotones looked a bit more regal.

Oooh inbreeding.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: HiyaName

Scroll name/link: HiyaName

Preferred lineage (if any): N/A preferably a lower generation, though. smile.gif

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) two!

Very inbred. Much sibling x sibling. Looks interesting. The Targaryens will surely sting wink.gif .

Oooh inbreeding.

Forum name: HiyaName

Scroll name/link: HiyaName

Preferred lineage (if any): N/A preferably a lower generation, though. smile.gif

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) two!

Very inbred. Much sibling x sibling. Looks interesting. The Targaryens will surely sting wink.gif .

Thanks for joining! biggrin.gif I can put you on the 4th or 5th gen waiting lists or breed you a 6th gen right away. The choice is yours.

Inbreeding... Much inbreeding. Seems interesting. I'll give it a go, because I won't have too worry about inbreeding here. biggrin.gif

Forum name: InsertUsernameHere

Scroll name/link: Dragcave.net/user/applyusernamehere

Preferred lineage (if any): I'd prefer a lower gen. Other than that, N/A. Any gen is fine, though. smile.gif

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2; so I can start making a load of pure Targaryens as soon as they grow!

Thanks for joining! biggrin.gif I can put you on the 4th or 5th gen waiting lists or breed you a 6th gen right away. The choice is yours.

I'll take an insta 6gen if possible. smile.gif Glad to be of service!

Edited by HiyaName

2; so I can start making a load of pure Targaryens as soon as they grow!

Beware of the curse...

I think that curse only applies to you, Alex xd.png

But who knows, perhaps someone will get all males? Perhaps you can trade?

I'm not allowed to watch Game of Thrones but the Targaryens are dragon people and remind me of one of my characters so heck yeah I'm joining this!

Forum name: arya10

Scroll name/link: dragcave.net/user/arya10

Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 3 (Offspring from Gen 2)

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2.

I'm not allowed to watch Game of Thrones but the Targaryens are dragon people and remind me of one of my characters so heck yeah I'm joining this!

Forum name: arya10

Scroll name/link: dragcave.net/user/arya10

Preferred lineage (if any): Gen 3 (Offspring from Gen 2)

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2.

I'll add you to the waiting list. Thanks for joining! biggrin.gif

Yay, moar egg!

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Abimteq Targaryen

Parents: Osofpi and Oucfim Targaryen

Generation: 6... I think

Scroll name/link: Zeditha

I'll probably keep this one; influencing it male. If anyone wants it PM me though, still happy to donate. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha