Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

Oh shoot, guess what I just remembered?

It's almost prize time!

The owner of the most Targaryens at the end of each month will receive a 3rd gen pillow thuwed from a perfect checker, a pair of 2nd gen Targaryens (who will no longer be available to the public after a certain point) and any other dragons that people are kind enough to donate. If you'd like to add to the rewards, don't hesitate to PM me!

~Due to breeding complications, rewards won't be available until the end of April and 2nd gens won't be handed out until the waiting lists are completed~

Unfortunately the winner will have to be put on the 2nd gen waiting list, but they'll be able to request whichever queen they want. Also, nobody's added any extra rewards yet, but it isn't too late.

Post your current number of Targaryens to enter the contest (and don't forget to update it if you get more later). Results will be tallied at the end of the month. smile.gif

Here's what the Pillow Thuwed would look like

And since there are no other prizes yet I'll also throw in a two-headed Thuwed, which will look like this. I'll also breed anything else on my scroll that the victor so desires.

And now with that out of the way I'll go update the lists.

Edited by Avarule

There's not exactly a form for this, but I just wanted to note that I have received SolarCat's egg and it is safely upon my scroll! smile.gif

Oh shoot, I really should make forms for gifting, shouldn't I? ^^"

Actually, on closer inspection, I already have one. Anyway, I feel like there should be some sort of reward for giving away a certain number of Targaryens. Any ideas what?

Edited by Avarule

Wow. The next Targaryen I bred gendered female. I intend to breed a brother and breed them for giving Targaryen eggs to others, so it might be a bit longer before that happens.

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Helva Targaryen

Parents:Kehra Targaryen and Saegif Targaryen

Generation: 7

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Forgot to toss this out ^.^'' and thank you Avarule for another egg!

Edited by Asursrus

Name/link: Helva Targaryen

Parents:Kehra Targaryen and Saegif Targaryen

Generation: 7

Scroll name/link: Sushimmi

Forgot to toss this out ^.^'' and thank you Avarule for another egg!

Pssst.... you forgot to add the links Asursrus. wink.gif

And in your signature is no link to your scroll. I cannot see this beautiful Targaryen. sad.gif

I wish to am spreading the Targaryen name!

Generation: 3

Parents: Valaryn Targaryen & Dana Targaryen

Link: Picked Up by arya10

I wish to am spreading the Targaryen name!

Generation: 5

Parents: Daemarr Targaryen & Manaenyra Targaryen

Link: No reply from HiyaName

HiyaName hasn't picked up the egg, and it's incuhatchable now, so I cancelled the trade link, influenced her female, and am hatching her to finish up my own 5th gen pairing.

HiyaName joined the forum on the 3rd and hasn't posted since the 6th, so I sent a PM asking for notification of when I should breed the egg, and I'll just breed it then.

Do we have an activity requirement/policy for the waiting lists?

We probably should.

Usually I wait a couple of days before cancelling a transfer but there's no official requirement. How about needing at least one post in the last week and having 48 hours to accept a transfer?

That seems, fair, unless you go away on vacation. But then, in that case, you could post that you were going away, and a special oversight could be done. Just wondering, how far am I away from getting my Targaryen egg(s)?

I can breed your first egg as soon as I'm not egglocked, which will be tomorrow. smile.gif Sorry for the wait!

Yay! The first one I've bred (had uninterested dragons until now). *cackles* And now I can go forward on messy inbreeding. Woo! xd.png

Name/link: Havom Targaryen, https://dragcave.net/lineage/hVOjM

Parents: Ymabe Targaryen and Vasmet Targaryen

Generation: 6th

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Ytak

If others don't claim eggs bred for them, if I have room on my scroll, I'd be willing to take a few in. smile.gif

Congrats Ytak! I updated the list. smile.gif

OH MY GOD. My 3rd gens refused to make babies despite being fertilitied. Sorry Kaldur! sad.gif

OH MY GOD. My 3rd gens refused to make babies despite being fertilitied. Sorry Kaldur! sad.gif

No problem, it's fine. From all the drama that goes on in this forum about BSAs failing, I was half expecting something like this anyway...

No problem, it's fine. From all the drama that goes on in this forum about BSAs failing, I was half expecting something like this anyway...

Yep. Speak not of the curse.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name/link: Stellaluna22

Preferred lineage (if any): the most inbred one available :3

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2!

Fun how Avarule is part of my non-inbred Nebula lineage, and I shall become part of the inbred lineage Avarule has.

Long live the Targaryens!

Oh my, I just realised Gilded Bloodscales have two heads o.0

Edited by Stellaluna22

Fun how Avarule is part of my non-inbred Nebula lineage, and I shall become part of the inbred lineage Avarule has.

Two sides of the same coin? Kinda sounds like it to me...

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name/link: Stellaluna22

Preferred lineage (if any): the most inbred one available :3

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2!

Welcome! I'll breed you a couple of Targaryens once the new release is over. biggrin.gif Currently the most inbred dragon we've got is a 9th gen, but those won't be available for a week or so. I can put you on a waiting list for one or I can breed you an 8th gen sooner.

Edited by Avarule

Added you to the list! smile.gif

Ugh, why do cooldown times have to be so long?

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name of Prince: Leavar Targaryen

Name of Princess: Vaenna Targaryen

Generation of both: 5th both of them

How you would like to be contacted: PM please!