Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

AAAARGH!!!

No, they didn't refuse *phew* but no egg was produced. -.- That means I have no beautifully inbred 7th gen for the thread...

I'll have another try in one week. TTFN!

Oh man I know that feel. I love my Targaryens but they can certainly be stubborn sometimes.

*glares at King Aegon and Jaspin*

Anyway, before I made this project public, Amnas was rejected by his first mate, Inova. He chose his little sister instead, leaving Inova alone and irrelevant. Long story short, one of Inova's brothers has finally won her favor. There's no gen 5 waiting list, so their first egg is now up for grabs:

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 5

Parents: Inova Targaryen and Traevan Targaryen

Link: n1Obr

Project members can of course take the egg. If you're not part of the project and want it anyway, make sure you've read and accepted the rules in my first post. And if you take it, please post saying that you did!

I'm not even a follower of the series and this sounds like fun. smile.gif Can I join even if I'm not following the series?

I have a question, must it be even gen or could cousins of different lines and gens be bred together to make something wonderfully messy?

I'm not even a follower of the series and this sounds like fun.  smile.gif  Can I join even if I'm not following the series? 

I have a question, must it be even gen or could cousins of different lines and gens be bred together to make something wonderfully messy?

Of course you can join! Anyone can. biggrin.gif And you can do whatever you want breeding-wise. As long as all of a dragon's parents are "official" Targaryens (the ones listed in the second post) it counts as part of the project. Otherwise it's a natural-born and, while it will be included on the family tree, its offspring won't and it won't be added to the official list.

I don't follow the series... Or at least, I don't think I do. o.o Never heard of Targaryens outside of this lineage.

What is this series? Nobody mentioned a series before now, but I guess the 'can't believe this name wasn't taken' discussions make more sense now...

I don't follow the series... Or at least, I don't think I do. o.o Never heard of Targaryens outside of this lineage.

What is this series? Nobody mentioned a series before now, but I guess the 'can't believe this name wasn't taken' discussions make more sense now...

Game of Thrones is a HBO series based on George R. R. Martin wonderful books --read them, you ownt regret. I didn't.

It has 4(?) seasons already xd.png

Edit- does anyone want a natural born? I'll try breeding one later today :3

Edit 2- here it is! PM me to claim wink.gif

Edited by umbreon_rock

There's no fourth gen waiting list, so here's this:

Generation: 4

Parents: Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen

Link: UD9MO

Same rules as last time (post if you take it, follow the rules, etc.)

There's no fourth gen waiting list, so here's this:

Generation: 4

Parents: Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen

Link: UD9MO

Same rules as last time (post if you take it, follow the rules, etc.)

I took it owo

Will report whem gendered wink.gif

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name of Prince: Osofpi

Name of Princess: Oucfim

Generation of both: 5

How you would like to be contacted: Via PM, or by posting here! smile.gif

I realised I wan't an official breeder, and decided to fix that. xd.png I'll probably keep their first egg, but after that I'm free for breeding them and will be doing so every week.

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name of Prince: Osofpi

Name of Princess: Oucfim

Generation of both: 5

How you would like to be contacted: Via PM, or by posting here! smile.gif

I realised I wan't an official breeder, and decided to fix that. xd.png I'll probably keep their first egg, but after that I'm free for breeding them and will be doing so every week.

Yay, I'll add you to the official list! biggrin.gif

I took it and still waiting for my two second generations.

I will not influence this egg and hopefully he or she will be helpful for the lineage. I will name it when it genders.

I took it and still waiting for my two second generations.

Yes, the Targaryens are being especially stubborn right now. I had 2 failures today alone. sad.gif If you want something to do in the meantime I can breed you another 5th gen next week since there's no waiting list.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: ytak

Scroll name/link: Ytak

Preferred lineage (if any): Mix please! 2-6 gen is fine. Or a mix. I don't need siblings. Just cousins. Or aunt/uncle and nephew/niece.

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) At least 2. I will accept more because I need to breed something that looks like a lineage from European royalty. xd.png

Forum name: ytak

Scroll name/link: Ytak

Preferred lineage (if any): Mix please!  2-6 gen is fine.  Or a mix.  I don't need siblings.  Just cousins.  Or aunt/uncle and nephew/niece.

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) At least 2.  I will accept more because I need to breed something that looks like a lineage from European royalty.  xd.png

Yay more people! biggrin.gif I'll put you on the 5th/6th gen waiting lists.

Yes, the Targaryens are being especially stubborn right now. I had 2 failures today alone. sad.gif If you want something to do in the meantime I can breed you another 5th gen next week since there's no waiting list.

Thanks! But i will wait and in that case with angelic patience.

Until i got my brother/sister pair i will pick up unwanted Targaryens.

One question if my two dragons from you refuse each other, do you breed me another dragon? But what can i do with the lonely dragon? We will see...

If they refuse then you get another dragon from the same pair ASAP. As for the lonely dragon, I guess you can make some natural borns or something with it. That's what I'd do. smile.gif

@SolarCat Nice, congrats! I'll go add him to the lists.

@Umbreon_Rock Added to the waiting list! It should only take a few days (unless I get another refusal, the stubborn little buggers dry.gif).

I love this idea!

Forum name: Cindy-LouWhoWho

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Cindy-LouWhoWho

Preferred lineage (if any): I'd like siblings of any generation

Number of eggs: 2 please

Sorry for the late reply, real life got in the way. ^^" I added you to the 5th gen waiting list! It should only take a few days for me to breed your first egg.

UPDATE: Added the natural born list! No natural borns that are less than half Targaryen will be added to the family tree, but all will be included in the list (or at least as many as I can keep track of).

Edited by Avarule

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Karyanis Targaryen

Parents: Laurus x Anguis

Generation: 4th

Scroll name/link: umbreon_rock

He's so pretty owo

You may call him Kar if you wish; he doesn't mind. Kar is quite relaxed wink.gif

I may randomly inbreed him with Rhonye if you guys want a not quite even gen uwu

YESSSSS!!!

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Egg

Parents: Osofpi and Oucfim

Generation: 6

Scroll name/link: Zeditha

@Umbreon_Rock @Zeditha Congrats to both of you! biggrin.gif I'll add them to the lists in a second.

Also, King Aegon and Queen Rhaenys had their first egg. Unfortunately I think I got viewbombed last night so there's a chance it won't make it. sad.gif