Gusearth

Heartstealer Breeding Plans

Which one would look the best?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I call it the Bleeding Heart lineage.

Love this idea. A little biased because I have a soft spot for bleeding moons, but this does look really pretty lol

Still waiting for mine to grow up, so I haven't really done much planning on pairings yet, but has anyone looked at a heartstealer/carmine wyvern matchup? Sorry I don't know how to post the pictures

Or maybe with purples?

Edited by Genavelle

Still waiting for mine to grow up, so I haven't really done much planning on pairings yet, but has anyone looked at a heartstealer/carmine wyvern matchup? Sorry I don't know how to post the pictures

Or maybe with purples?

I actually have made one and about to post, will be editing this post soon for that Carmine x Heartseeker (Have also thought of a lot of others which include a Balloon, Almandine, and Sonsong) I'll do that Purple matchup for you too. smile.gif Just let me get the upload for the Carmine, and I'll go back to edit one with Purple and finally post all the others I had thought of xd.png

user posted image

I think I'll go edit one x Red-finned Tidal as I'd imagine their poses would look amazing together! So far I really like the Balloon, Almandine, and Carmine pairings. happy.gif

Edited by Saynna

Oooh, I like the bleeding moon in the lineage view like that, I'll need to add that one to my list. Lumina looks amazing too....

For my first breeding, though I'm going with:

Green copper: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n (so very glad I grabbed one of my eggs from the coast!!)

and Frostbite: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

user posted image

The Bleeding Heart would look amazing, with shades of blue that aren't too dark, and of course, red to pair with the Heartstealer. wub.gif

The Brute one also looks good, because the darker shades compliment the bright red on the Heartstealer.

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that the pose of the heartstealer forms something like a heart?

Edited by gusearth1

Well, I'll definitely be mating one with a gold shimmer, and the other I was going to do RA, but that purple lineage is very tempting. As is the red dorsal line actually. I also like slivers, but not sure I want to life mate my one free CB silver. Hmm...will have to think about this!

In case you are too blind or thought I'd post a new post with those lineages.... This post will have lineage edits of the following breeds:

Carmine

Purple

Balloon

Almandine

Daydream

Skywing

Sunsong

Sunstone

Red Dorsal

Red-Fin Tidal

Flammingo

The follow post is one with Whites.

I changed my mind, Flammingo is the best xd.png

I'm gonna try with Waterhorse, Undine and Pillow like always.

Tho they look very pretty with Bleeding Moons!!!

user posted image

This is my breeding plan. biggrin.gif As long as 3Zuk0 cooperates and likes Firelord Zuko.

user posted image

This is my breeding plan. biggrin.gif As long as 3Zuk0 cooperates and likes Firelord Zuko.

The codes and styles both match. Western meets Eastern, and imagine if the offspring had some form of Zuko in its code. xd.png

Royal Blues, Moonstones, and Bleeding Moons so far are my favorites...

as well as Tsunamis.

And if we get away from CBs and consider what second generations and upward could look like:

user posted image

Welp. This pairing has stolen my heart. I suppose it's never too early to start collecting mates for next Valentine's breeding season. Thank you for posting a preview, I think your name for the lineage is rather appropriate too!

Then again, Bleeding Moon dragons do look good with just about every other breed out there.

Oooh, I like the bleeding moon in the lineage view like that, I'll need to add that one to my list. Lumina looks amazing too....

For my first breeding, though I'm going with:

Green copper: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n (so very glad I grabbed one of my eggs from the coast!!)

and Frostbite: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Green Copper is lovely with these. Too bad my only CB Green Copper is Female. OTL

I'd also love to see one with a Silver Shimmer!

Edited by Dewdropmon

There are so many gorgeous pairings for them!

Here's my list:

user posted image

I'd have to say my favorites are Bleeding Moon, Frostbite, Lumina, Silver, and Tan Ridgewing. So many options to choose from!

I'm torn between the Sunset, Silver and I think Whites for now… obviously shimmers as well xd.png

I personally think a pairing doesn't really look right, no matter the color, if they aren't both similar in their overall shape/conformation. I don't like western dragonsX Wyverns etc. stuff like that. I gotta say, the Heartstealers won me over as soon as I realized they're shaped like hearts!

user posted image

Perfect.

Other nice pairings I like it's with Moonstone and Royal Blue

^ Omg that Bleeding moon...yesss

Deff trying Silvers with these cuties.

Then ofc Nhios and Falcons, which, look absolutely stunning as well!

I'm going to post this here from the news thread since it it very relevant to breeding plans:

There is also something else I'd like to bring up. I don't know why, but these guy's colour is extremely monitor dependent. It seems on older or lower quality screens they look pink, but on higher/newer ones they are red (I'm not entirely sure though). Stuff like that is normal for pixel art, but I've never seen it this drastic before. In other words, they are a little different to everyone depending on your computer. This wasn't intentional - but I don't dislike it and I doubt it will be changed.

On my HQ screen, as they were designed, they are red. They are a darker, cherryish red so consider that the 'canon' if you like. After some posts in the thread, I checked an older Macintosh and it was very bright pink and then a lighter red on a third computer. Seeing 'pink' isn't bad, it's just a computer difference so don't freak out.

I'm clearing this up since some people are getting lost with the colour discussion. I'm also adding this for after breeding starts so people with stripes and stuff don't get so confused.

So if you breed Balloon X Heartstealer because the colours 'match' - it might not match for everyone who sees it.

Heartstealing x Moonstone was my first thought (due to the total contrast in colors - Red and White vs. Blue and Dark blue)

Carmine Wyvern was my second thought (and one of the pairs I am definitely going with)

Still thinking of what to do for the other