Gusearth

Heartstealer Breeding Plans

Which one would look the best?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They look just amazing with Luminas. The silvers match each other about perfectly.

Also great with Bleeding Moons, hope I see some Bleeding Heart lines floating around in a few years!

So far I really love them paired with Water dragons. The shape goes nicely and the colors together are sooo pretty! biggrin.gif

I'm definitely going to do a Heartstealer x Stripe checker ^-^ I already test bred two of my dragons, but it auto-abandoned... so... yeah. xd.png

Edited by MousieBrown

I really like how the lineage turns out if you breed them with waters. wub.gif

Lineage

Both parents have this almost-serpentine, very curved body. Both have the other one's main color in a lighter version on them. (Blue-ish mane on the Heartstealer, pink-ish belly scales and fins on the Water). I guess I've found my pairing for Valentine. smile.gif

Right now, though, I wish I had a male CB holly...

@MousieBrown: Did the stripe turn out white or red?

Edited by olympe

Thank you, I got it laugh.gif Here it is: http://dragcave.net/lineage/l4PnX

If you'd like it back, just poke me and I'll PM you a transfer smile.gif

Nah, thanks though! I knew I was locked, so I didn't really care. Thanks for posting it! Enjoy! smile.gif

I think pairing them with Waterhorses is my favorite. I like the blue with the red, and the poses compliment well.

I just hope there'll be a fitting eastern male on next Valentines release...

That my Corfuraria Draffectionate will find her partner within a year^^

Shouldn't we produce the single-gender holiday dragons in 'couples'? Like the female breed and the visually fitting male breed released one after another(or even better, since we have a limit o 2CBs per breed anyway, 2 fitting breeds of opposite genders could be released at once)?

There is also still christmas which might be a male one this year again.

So THIS is where all the suggestions went! Maybe I can put a few on VBB for next year's vote. cool.gif

Personally I like Balloon, Bleeding Moon, Carmine, Lumina, Pyrope, RFT, and Silver. I usually go with 1 rare and 2 or 3 commons. The tough part will be to decide which.

I really liked someone else's idea of the purple nebulas with the heartstealer, so I tried it out with one. Plus it was perfect because they both already had these names before I decided to breed them. Unfortunately the first baby went green, but oh well!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YkmqC

I am very torn right now because I like them with RAs and Heartseekers but I happen to really like frills, ok? I guess I'll be breeding them with my two guys next Valentine's and hope I can grab x RA and x HS next year from the AP.

Cassare X Heartstealer

Caught this in the AP, the colors look surprisingly well together. They both have that swishy tail too, so I like this pairing!

You're right, this is surprisingly pretty! Deep Seas were my favourite match for the Heartstealings, but I'm torn between them and Cassares now.

I like Cassares, Silvers, and Red-Finned Tidals. From this thread, I've also seen that Bleeding Moons and Purple Nebula's look pretty good also.

Darn it! I just had to see how an alt sweetling and heartstealer looked together. They look fine if I do say so myself.

I don't breed the same holiday together. I don't breed the same holiday together. I don't breed the same holiday together. But I want to so badly.

I know I wouldn't mind a silver shimmer X heartstealer. But that isn't likely! tongue.gif

Edited by ytak